How to know if someone is trans or not??????

kalluss

kalluss

ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou ihatetouhou
so my school has allowed trans (idk know why) and like ik its kinda of a dumbass question but i think there is like one girl in my class i highly think isnt but i have alot of doubt that she could trans but im not sure or know how to confirm this can someone help me without anything that require physical touch ofc

If ur attracted to a tranny it’s ova, u should be able to tell from your biological instinct

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and kalluss
so my school has allowed trans (idk know why) and like ik its kinda of a dumbass question but i think there is like one girl in my class i highly think isnt but i have alot of doubt that she could trans but im not sure or know how to confirm this can someone help me without anything that require physical touch ofc
@dimorphism

If ur attracted to a tranny it’s ova, u should be able to tell from your biological instinct
i dont fucking know all i know is some people saying she or he was born male but they cut out his dick because he had tits or some shit like that but its not 100% nor i trust whoever told me that

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
idk how you call poeple with two gender at birth

look at the neck and see if theres an adams apple

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Your school is soy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaRetard and Latinolooksmaxxer
a trans could technically remove it there a surgery for that
why would they though especially in hs/college. theyre broke and wont remove something as little as that

• +1
why would they though especially in hs/college. theyre broke and wont remove something as little as that
they waste fucking 3k to change their name i would assume they could also do that logically

ask her

• +1
i dont fucking know all i know is some people saying she or he was born male but they cut out his dick because he had tits or some shit like that but its not 100% nor i trust whoever told me that
Children aren't allowed to get bottom surgery

• +1
Children aren't allowed to get bottom surgery
its the intersex thing idk what its called when you cut something that is less prominent that the other trait

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
its the intersex thing idk what its called when you cut something that is less prominent that the other trait
Okay yeah that happens at birth if the genitals are fucked up.

• +1
Nigga tagging dead people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: devonhendryx999 and kalluss
If you have to question whether or not the person is trans maybe you should just steer clear of them altogether just to be safe. You know what a girl looks like and you know when a person just looks off in some way.

• +1
If you have to question whether or not the person is trans maybe you should just steer clear of them altogether just to be safe. You know what a girl looks like and you know when a person just looks off in some way.
tbh i just think she is intersex (based on her friend) but the problem is she look way feminine and very less uncanny which less prob that its true or i can just asking her like autistic

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Look at their neck and see if it has an adams apple and if it dresses like a girl then its a man. On another note all trannies look subhuman anyways so these should be good indicators. If your unsure after all of this just ask to see her cock or pussy and confirm her gender that way

• +1
its a female (no adam apple or whatever the fuck its called)