How to know if you give off cuck, normie or leader energy

frenchmaxxing

frenchmaxxing

not an incel
The best way to know if you’re a cuck, normie or leader is to interact with homeless or schizophrenic people. These people are the definition of street smart, they developed the capacity to read through people easily since it’s a question of survival for them. There’s 3 reactions you can expect from these people.

1 - agressive behavior
If they become agressive towards you it’s either because you’re a cuck and they don’t like you and they feel like they can overpower you easily. The level of aggressiveness can go from asking money in a non polite way and by giving you an order "give me your hamburger" give me your money" to straight up robbing you maybe even attacking you if necessary. If they are schizophrenic they might feel even more psychotic and become paranoid around you, calling you a fed, spy or serial killer. In rare occasions, a homeless person who went through very harsh events might feel threatened by everything and try to attack you even if you’re a leader. They feel like the minimum they have might be taken from them. In both of these cases fighting isn’t the solution, these people aren’t in their right mind beating their ass isn’t moral.

2- neutral/ polite behavior
This means you’re a normie, they wall ask you money politely only because they have to not because they want to. They have a bit of respect for you but they can loose it anytime if you do something retarded which might let them to see you as a cuck/sheep and therefore an easy target to get a free subway sandwich. My advice is to give them money or to lie and say you don’t have any if you’re really broke. Make sure you look broke, look at them in the eyes and don’t stutter , otherwise they might see through your lies and become agressive.

3- The homeless respect you and even want to have a conversation with you
You give the energy of a leader around you, and are probably very good looking. You are the ubermensch in the eyes of the people of the streets. If you are lucky and charismatic enough to obtain the respect of a few homeless people you are literally invincible in that area. If you get robbed or jumped they will literally get stabbed or shot for you, they have nothing to loose but your respect. Give them money and food, but not in a "i pity you and i do this because it’s the moral standard" way but in a "this is a present from me because you are an important human being" way. At this point they will camp next to your parked car at night and beat the shit out of people who try to steal or vandalize it. Your legion will be even stronger if you have experienced homeless people since they have combat pets such as dogs, rats, roosters and others.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 24712 and 6 others
Dnr cuck

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Vermilioncore
I was homeless for months sleeping under a bridge freezing my ass off. What's your fascination with homeless people

i talk to homeless all the time but they see me as non nt or animals like

I look low trust so I always get niggas asking me for cigarettes

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
I was homeless for months sleeping under a bridge freezing my ass off. What's your fascination with homeless people
I was homeless, by myself for 3 weeks when i was 14, i know these people

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I was homeless, by myself for 3 weeks when i was 14, i know these people
i managed to survive by covering my face and stealing ramen noodles in corner stores

Idk cuck I don’t stand outside talking to weirdos off the street

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
my aspie aversion to eyecontact makes low class people never engage with me because I look like I'm ignoring them

my aspie aversion to social rules makes any engagement they start quickly ended too...

• +1
Reactions: frenchmaxxing
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
The best way to know if you’re a cuck, normie or leader is to interact with homeless or schizophrenic people. These people are the definition of street smart, they developed the capacity to read through people easily since it’s a question of survival for them. There’s 3 reactions you can expect from these people.

1 - agressive behavior
If they become agressive towards you it’s either because you’re a cuck and they don’t like you and they feel like they can overpower you easily. The level of aggressiveness can go from asking money in a non polite way and by giving you an order "give me your hamburger" give me your money" to straight up robbing you maybe even attacking you if necessary. If they are schizophrenic they might feel even more psychotic and become paranoid around you, calling you a fed, spy or serial killer. In rare occasions, a homeless person who went through very harsh events might feel threatened by everything and try to attack you even if you’re a leader. They feel like the minimum they have might be taken from them. In both of these cases fighting isn’t the solution, these people aren’t in their right mind beating their ass isn’t moral.

2- neutral/ polite behavior
This means you’re a normie, they wall ask you money politely only because they have to not because they want to. They have a bit of respect for you but they can loose it anytime if you do something retarded which might let them to see you as a cuck/sheep and therefore an easy target to get a free subway sandwich. My advice is to give them money or to lie and say you don’t have any if you’re really broke. Make sure you look broke, look at them in the eyes and don’t stutter , otherwise they might see through your lies and become agressive.

3- The homeless respect you and even want to have a conversation with you
You give the energy of a leader around you, and are probably very good looking. You are the ubermensch in the eyes of the people of the streets. If you are lucky and charismatic enough to obtain the respect of a few homeless people you are literally invincible in that area. If you get robbed or jumped they will literally get stabbed or shot for you, they have nothing to loose but your respect. Give them money and food, but not in a "i pity you and i do this because it’s the moral standard" way but in a "this is a present from me because you are an important human being" way. At this point they will camp next to your parked car at night and beat the shit out of people who try to steal or vandalize it. Your legion will be even stronger if you have experienced homeless people since they have combat pets such as dogs, rats, roosters and others.
They ask me if i want to get my dick sucked. What does that mean

what am i

I guess Alexander the great is a cuck since a homeless schitzo guy told him to move out of the way
IMG 9364

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Primalsplit
  • +1
Reactions: frenchmaxxing