How to know if you have good bones under fat?

D

Deleted member 7756

Iron
yea well im pretty overweight and want to know if i have good bones under my fat or if its truly over

GREYEST OF CEL POSTS

LOSE FAT FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Alexanderr and 5 others
TBH some bones you can tell if they're good or bad, like lower third will still be wide under the fat, eyes too, but things like cheekbones and anything else, you'll need to lose the fat for them to be visible

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 7560
im workin on it bro, lost 30 pounds since the start of may still fat af tho

If you see a slight outline of your zygos despite having fat on your face. That means even with fat your zygos still show somewhat and will probably be really pronounced if you lose the fat.
Unless you're really fucking fat and it just makes ur entire face round there is no way to tell then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
greycels back at it again, get a fkn x ray of ur face retard, idk lose weight, bones are relative to fat if it makes sense, i have insane zygos, and they looks above average when i bulk, but 99.99% when im lean

lose weight

yea well im pretty overweight and want to know if i have good bones under my fat or if its truly over

Difficult to project how one would look if there very overweight.That being said if eye area would not rally really change as well as your nose. If your nose is in harmony with the rest of your face and your eye area is good then that is a good start. Your cheekbones and jawline its impossible to know due to the layer of fat.