@Tony legit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, W0KESTMOTHF and Tony
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and W0KESTMOTHF
If you get cold easily, rough skin, and are tired through the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, PhuccinManlet, Deleted member 6380 and 2 others
Your temperature doesn't hit 98.6/37. Your resting pulse is low. You are fatigued all the time. You gain weight easily. You suffer from various weird ailments.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9344, Mouthbreath and 2 others
Also if you're wondering this because you're hoping it will make you grow the answer is probably no

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
  • Woah
If your adams apple
No
is swollen
No
You are probaly confusing that with having a goiter which is pretty much a build up of thyroglobulin whichmakes the thyroid gland swell.
A bloated belly is not a good sign either, but it is true that for example females enlargen their thyroid gland in pregnancy, or atleast they should. But you can not really see this from the outside

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and W0KESTMOTHF
No

No
You are probaly confusing that with having a goiter which is pretty much a build up of thyroglobulin whichmakes the thyroid gland swell.
A bloated belly is not a good sign either, but it is true that for example females enlargen their thyroid gland in pregnancy, or atleast they should. But you can not really see this from the outside
If you cant see your adams apple bone then no good

• +1
No

No
So the best way is to get your blood test done?

So the best way is to get your blood test done?
I havent thought about this much, cuz in general all my steps are aimed at getting a better thyroid or should be a secondary outcome.

Ideally parathryroid-hormone and TSH should be low, T3 high and T4 in good ratio to it
But blood test is not perfect.

Last edited:
  • +1
fuck knows

• +1
I havent thought about this much, cuz in general all my steps are aimed at getting a better thyroid or should be a secondary outcome.

Ideally parathryroid-hormone and TSH should be low, T3 high and T4 in good ratio to it
How should I get a better hyoid ?

blood test, its simple and cheap

here in switzerland it costs like 30chf (roughly 30usd) to test for tsh, ft3,ft4 which is incredibly cheap imo

• +1
Shit thyroid i mean XD
Cant say much because I am still trying and also taking T3. Maybe I could answer this in a year or more when I have gotten my experience.
So far I can only say that much: You have to choose a path or a guide here. I chose Raymond Peat. His articles are fairly easy to understand.
You have to start somewhere. You will fail, certainly. Try around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, xefo and W0KESTMOTHF
If you get cold easily, rough skin, and are tired through the day
holy shit my hands are so fucking cold for no reason that they turn purple and the skin on them is dry af and they crack and bleed, might get checked for that

blood test, its simple and cheap

here in switzerland it costs like 30chf (roughly 30usd) to test for tsh, ft3,ft4 which is incredibly cheap imo
can you pm where you get these tests done? I am swiss too

simple google search bro

walkin-labor.ch
its 30 just for extracting blood and the administrational work, the actual blood analysis can cost upwards to 500 CHF depending on what you wanna know

you have to actually read this stuff mi kolleg

How to optimize the ratios? Is it possible naturally?

How to optimize the ratios? Is it possible naturally?
Health buddyboyo
Thyroid and Thymus the first organs to shutdown or work subpar if you are not healthy. Which may sound bit paradoxical

• Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998