How to know if you have weak lower eyelid muscles?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
I used to mouth breathe when i was younger from time to time due to stuffy nose / sometimes dry air. I'm not really recessed neither do i have the most amazing forward growth . Genetically is impossible as neither of my parents have droopy eyelids. So how do i figure out if its because of my maxilla or weak lower eyelids muscles?

I've been trying facial yoga for the eyes (it claims it works weak muscles around the eye) but i will update you guys in a few months to see if something changed . My upper eye area is decent , i have pct and long eyes but idk why i have shit undereye support. It's gotta be one of those 2 things

its 80% genes, its probably genetic

don't do that facial yoga shit you're gonna end up making the sag worse bro leave that shit for pussy normie faggots that are too scared to get surgery.

meanwhile you'll be getting surgery and ascending.

don't do that facial yoga shit you're gonna end up making the sag worse bro leave that shit for pussy normie faggots that are too scared to get surgery.

I've seen people say that squinting and facial yoga doesnt make eyelids droopier. Idk anymore

I swear all of the wc3 multiplayer community is full of incels, no wonder I see so many wc3cels
all of the current player base is full of toxic men in their 30s who mostly don't have much experience

I swear all of the wc3 multiplayer community is full of incels, no wonder I see so many wc3cels
all of the current player base is full of toxic men in their 30s who mostly don't have much experience
nigger did you just call me a middle aged toxic incel?