How to know if you have wide shoulders

M

Mealworm

Sphinx
How do I know if I have wide or broad shoulders, or whatever you want to call it. I'm too queasy about measuring because I'm afraid it will be 'unideal.' Are there any indicators, etc.

In general anything over 22 inch bideltoid untrained is considered wide

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and moreroidsmoredates
Women stare at them, numbers are cope

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
If you did, you wouldn’t be on here

How do I know if I have wide or broad shoulders, or whatever you want to call it. I'm too queasy about measuring because I'm afraid it will be 'unideal.' Are there any indicators, etc.
If you were turned into a wither your three heads wouldn’t go over your shoulders or barely so, you fill out larger size t shirts frame wise but the sleeves and waist hang way too low, if you can’t lick your shoulder (find this one hard to believe you’d have to have like a 12 inch bideltoid to be able to lick your own shoulder and the worlds shortest neck but often see it under similar questions), idk what else really just measure it you probably won’t rope over frame

if you have a good shoulder to waist ratio then you have broad shoulders it’s not about bideltoid

Have a bideltoid-to-height ratio of 3.33 or lower, along with a head size that's proportional to your shoulder width, alongside a narrow waist. Your shoulder width should ideally be 30% of your overall height or higher.

For example: say a guy is 72 inches tall (6 feet) his bideltoid would have to be around 21.6 inches or higher for his shoulders to be considered broad (for his height).

72/21.6 = 3.33

If it looks like this

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel