How to know if you need Bimax?

CyberPsychodelic

CyberPsychodelic

Bronze
How do we know if we are reccesed, to the point of benefiting from Bimax (in the front, 3/4 and side profile)

• JFL
Reactions: sb23 and NZb6Air
You'll know :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les and CyberPsychodelic
How do we know if we are reccesed, to the point of benefiting from Bimax (in the front, 3/4 and side profile)
you can tell if you need bimax really easily just take a picture of your side profile and your gonna know

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Send side profile here

• +1
If there’s no sonic boom when you start sprinting you know what the deal is

• JFL
Reactions: opeggard and CyberPsychodelic
Send side profile here
IMG 20240915 192027

This is my side profile

Important details :
- bite is fine
- thirds of face are equal
- upper teeth show almost fully when effortless smiling
- i am perceived more alpha by women when i jut my jaw vertically by 2 mms

What i think i need

From the info above, i think i need a linear Bimax (so facial thirds stay balanced) with a slightly CW so chin is 2 to 3 mm taller

on the chin i think Genio, because my bite is fine

Another reason i think i need Bimax aside from seeing my side profile, is that my face sags or bloats, and i think is causes bybreccesion or lack of zygos, this is why i think i need Bimax (aside from my side profile), so my skin gets tightened, i think my sgaging is caused by reccesion

Last edited:
IMG 20240914 201117

And this is my front profile

U dont need bimax but you would benefit

Need more ccw tho.
View attachment 3174401

This is my side profile

Important details :
- bite is fine

What i think i need

From the info above, i think i need a linear Bimax (so facial thirds stay balanced) with a slightly CW so chin is 2 to 3 mm taller

Another reason i think i need Bimax aside from seeing my side profile, is that my face sags or bloats, and i think is causes bybreccesion or lack of zygos, this is why i think i need Bimax (aside from my side profile), so my skin gets tightened, i think my sgaging is caused by reccesion

• Love it
U dont need bimax but you would benefit

Need more ccw tho.
Thank you very much!! Thats true! it seems like i need CCW, it will make my side profile better and give me more anteface, along with a better front, i hope my facial thirds stay balanced, and as for my chin height, if Bimax ccw doesnt add more chin height, i will try to get a vertical genio (to add 2 to 3 mms). Bimax or bimax + genio will lean my face and give me hollow cheeks, as well as bimax making my lips and bigonial slightly wider, then i will see if i need cheek implants, to add facial width and have better undereyes :)

Thank you very much for your advice! i will see what i can do

View attachment 3174401

This is my side profile

Important details :
- bite is fine

What i think i need

only genio

• Woah