How to know if you should ever enter a night club

ropemaxx

ropemaxx

Bronze
f you ever wonder if you should enter a night club to see if you can have a good time, get drunk and maybe luck out with a girl, ask yourself this question first.
Am i any of the following?

A true 5-8 psl male
A famous youtuber, musician, actor or any type of celebrity
A low inhib dark traid with face tattoos and huge social circle. Thug-maxxed, tattoo-maxxed or roid-maxxed.

For rest of the male population, dont enter night clubs. All you will do is stare at hot stacies dancing seductively in revealing clothing, grinding on one of the first category of men before they leave together to the bathroom or home.
For the rest of us, enjoy watching all of this as you go home alone to masturbate and cry yourself too sleep after being reminded what a worthless subhuman you are.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, tyronelite, thecaste and 29 others
Quality post, srs

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx
As a normie, I can attest. Groups of foids will literally tactically relocate to Chads approximate position in the club and their dance circle will purposefully open to accommodate them. To a sub 5, it's the rejection circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, shaugstir, Deleted member 1680 and 12 others
Quality post, srs
thanks bro
As a normie, I can attest. Groups of foids will literally tactically relocate to Chads approximate position in the club and their dance circle will purposefully open to accommodate them. To a sub 5, it's the rejection circle
going to night clubs as a low SMV man is pure torture. fuark

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 8765, Norwooder and 2 others
This is true, but nightclubs aren't the only way to get laid, just like Tinder isn't the only way.

There are so many other ways. My ugly normie friend got laid a lot with lots of women as a teenager while he was camping with his family.
There are other options. Normies need to stick to normie environments if they want to succeed.
I know that personally I get more attention in a daytime setting and I attract mainly cute 18 year old girls because of my looks, so that's what I need to aim for if I want to maximize my chances of succeeding with women.

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, Npcdoomer, Need2Ascend and 2 others
Water is wet thread

Bruh you just need to be average and buff in a club size is king

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, piscicide and Deleted member 5634
This is true, but nightclubs aren't the only way to get laid, just like Tinder isn't the only way.

There are so many other ways. My ugly normie friend got laid a lot with lots of women as a teenager while he was camping with his family.
There are other options. Normies need to stick to normie environments if they want to succeed.
I know that personally I get more attention in a daytime setting and I attract mainly cute 18 year old girls because of my looks, so that's what I need to aim for if I want to maximize my chances of succeeding with women.
The only way for most men these days is social circle
Water is wet thread
everything on these forums is obvious

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, HighIQcel and Subhuman Philtrum
The only way for most men these days is social circle

everything on these forums is obvious
Yes, but when you get IOIs like I do, you can just approach the woman directly and talk to her, then ask her out on a date. You don't need to rely on social circles when you are good looking enough to get IOIs. I don't get a ton of IOIs though but when I do, I am often very attracted to the women who check me out because they look good.

A lot of tall girls check me out also just because of my height.

Even guys who are shorter than me probably get some IOIs but they don't notice it because they can't identify them, it took me years to understand how to identify IOIs, and now I am able to know when a girl likes me.

That is why, if there wasn't a quarantine in my country, I would be able to start dating very quickly and I would have already found a girlfriend.
The reason why I didn't do this before the quarantine is because I didn't realize back then that girls who were checking me out weren't just seeking my attention, they were actually attracted to me, and by ignoring them, I basically rejected them, though if I were to meet them again, since it wasn't a direct rejection if they were still attracted, I would still have a chance.

The main reason why I made my account here on this site was to understand how looks work and how good looking you have to be to get on Tinder. And because of this site, I discovered that I don't have the looks for Tinder but I can do very well in real life, I just need this COVID19 thing to end as soon as possible because I can't see any women otherwise.

Yes, but when you get IOIs like I do, you can just approach the woman directly and talk to her, then ask her out on a date. You don't need to rely on social circles when you are good looking enough to get IOIs. I don't get a ton of IOIs though but when I do, I am often very attracted to the women who check me out because they look good.

Even guys who are shorter than me probably get some IOIs but they don't notice it because they can't identify them, it took me years to understand how to identify IOIs, and now I am able to know when a girl likes me.

That is why, if there wasn't a quarantine in my country, I would be able to start dating very quickly and I would have already found a girlfriend.
The reason why I didn't do this before the quarantine is because I didn't realize back then that girls who were checking me out weren't just seeking my attention, they were actually attracted to me, and by ignoring them, I basically rejected them, though if I were to meet them again, since it wasn't a direct rejection if they were still attracted, I would still have a chance.

The main reason why I made my account here on this site was to understand how looks work and how good looking you have to be to get on Tinder. And because of this site, I discovered that I don't have the looks for Tinder but I can do very well in real life, I just need this COVID19 thing to end as soon as possible because I can't see any women otherwise.
1.where do you live?
2.how is real life approach easier than tinder?
3.What are the IOIs you're talking about?

Imagine actually wanting a girlfriend in 2020 lmfao

I have a girl I talk to the most, chill with sometimes, and fuck her a lot, but I fuck other girls on the side. She thinks I'm her boyfriend, but just lol @ that. Why bother having a relationship? Get fucking blackpilled, Jesus Christ. I don't care how attractive you are. There will always be a guy SUPERIOR to you, and your "girlfriend" will be getting dicked down by him, her "guy friend" (the one she tells you to not worry about), or some guys on Tinder, because it's that fucking easy for them, and women are whores anyway It's in their genetic nature

Getting a girlfriend/wife in this day and age = CUCK

• +1
Reactions: piscicide, Deleted member 8765 and HighIQcel
1.where do you live?
2.how is real life approach easier than tinder>
Real life approach is much easier than Tinder, because in person the whore doesn't have so many thirsty guys craving for her, because most guys are pussies, and high inhib as fuck, and don't approach women. This gets the whore desperate, and understand she isn't as attractive as her filtered as fuck pictures shows

Plus you can get them at the right time. They're drunk, you're drunk. Have sex. Simple as that if you break the looks barrier. I'm probably a 5.5 PSL and I have no trouble getting pussy. However in Tinder I only match up with fatties, goths, and old fucking used up thots with the occasional hottie who wouldn't respond anyway, because she has 40000 other messages from other guys

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 3828
Yes, if you are good looking, you dont need anything.
duh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Real life approach is much easier than Tinder, because in person the whore doesn't have so many thirsty guys craving for her, because most guys are pussies, and high inhib as fuck, and don't approach women. This gets the whore desperate, and understand she isn't as attractive as her filtered as fuck pictures shows

Plus you can get them at the right time. They're drunk, you're drunk. Have sex. Simple as that if you break the looks barrier. I'm probably a 5.5 PSL and I have no trouble getting pussy. However in Tinder I only match up with fatties, goths, and old fucking used up thots with the occasional hottie who wouldn't respond anyway, because she has 40000 other messages from other guys
You are better looking than you think. Anyway tinder is much harsher than IRL
The hardest places are
#1 tinder
#2 night clubs, hard but 10 times easier than tinder
#3 social circle. here you can have 5/10 normies getting lucky with a 8/10 stacy(obviously not the norm tho)

My brother is a chadlite, cant get anything impressive on tinder but does very well irl.
And people who have "succes" on tinder usually bang low tier beckies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, EverythingMattersCel and randomuser2407
1.where do you live?
2.how is real life approach easier than tinder?
3.What are the IOIs you're talking about?
1. On the south shore of Montreal.

2. I go to a pre university school (between high school and college), many of the girls that I meet are around 17-19 years old because they finish high school at 17 which is when they arrive, then they leave at 19 (very few stay for longer).
Since I was lazy at that age, I never made it to university so I am stuck with younger people in my classes, but since I am older than most of the other guys, I mog nearly all of them, so in some of my classes I get intense IOIs.

On tinder, it's more difficult for me because the competition is higher than at my school, and since a lot of guys are gymmaxxed, I don't stand a chance, guys who are uglier or shorter but more muscular than me mog me easily, also I think I got shadowbanned, I don't know why though. But anyways, real life is easier for me because I get much more attention from women in real life than on tinder.

3. IOIs are when the girl looks at me for a really long time and when I look at her, she makes deep eye contact with me to make me approach her, sometimes she plays with her hair while looking at me to show she is attracted to me. It's always obvious and they make it as obvious as possible.

Of course though, just getting IOIs doesn't mean that I will get laid just like that, I still need to approach her, talk to her, ask her out on a date, get her number, go on a 1 hour date, do physical escalation, try to go somewhere private to have sex, and if it doesn't work I'll have to repeat for a second date.

So, it's still a lot of work but my point is that even as a normie, I can get laid if I put in the time and effort to talk to the women who give me IOIs to turn them into dates and then to try to get laid from those dates.

So, it's possible to get laid as a normie but it doesn't make me a slayer, but at least, I won't have to depend on social circles to get laid or get a girlfriend.

Also, what I described is just a template that I found online on a great free guide, before I didn't know what to do about the IOIs that I received so I just missed all my opportunities. My last IOIs were before the quarantine but that is because the quarantine has made me do only online classes and since I am not hot enough for tinder, I have no opportunities. So I am waiting for COVID19 to end so I can finally follow that plan and have some success with women. I'm also gymmaxxing at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Imagine actually wanting a girlfriend in 2020 lmfao

I have a girl I talk to the most, chill with sometimes, and fuck her a lot, but I fuck other girls on the side. She thinks I'm her boyfriend, but just lol @ that. Why bother having a relationship? Get fucking blackpilled, Jesus Christ. I don't care how attractive you are. There will always be a guy SUPERIOR to you, and your "girlfriend" will be getting dicked down by him, her "guy friend" (the one she tells you to not worry about), or some guys on Tinder, because it's that fucking easy for them, and women are whores anyway It's in their genetic nature

Getting a girlfriend/wife in this day and age = CUCK
I agree that making just any girl into your girlfriend is retarded.

But relationships can actually work, you just have to meet the right girl, obviously you're not going to get in a long term relationship with a slutty girl or a girl that you don't actually want to spend time with, but it is possible to meet a girl that you like enough to want to be with, you just won't find her at a bar, a club or on tinder.

The trick to knowing whether a girl is worth a relationship is to have sex with her first before deciding that, then if you like her, you can try going on more dates and transform that into a relationship.

You're only a cuck if you get into a sexless relationship or a relationship where you don't have enough sex with the girl.

Also, I'll never get married but that's only because marriage adds no benefits but only risks and problems because it forces you to stay with the girl no matter how fat or ugly she becomes or how poorly she treats you, she can beat you up or have sex with other men and if you want to leave, you have to suffer a terrible divorce where your finances are ruined. Then you have to keep paying for her promiscuous lifestyle through alimony payments. If you have kids, it's even worse than that.

But if you get into a relationship, and you have options and she treats you poorly, you can just dump the bitch and find another one, it's that simple, sometimes even just threatening to breakup makes them lose some self esteem and they value you more.

As long as you never get married and never have kids and never move in with a girl, you can date her without losing your freedom.

Of course you may ask why you would willingly date only one girl and the answer to that is simple, in a serious relationship, the girl and you are going to be much more vulnerable than as fuckbuddies, there is going to be a deeper connection and it's going to add more value to your life than simply sexual satisfaction, you'll probably realize that when you're older, I know because I know many guys who just had lots of sex in their 20s and ended up settling down when they got older.

I'll never sign a marriage contract, I'll never have kids and I'll never move in with a girl but I am interested in serious relationships as long as the girl gives me enough sex, treats me well and is making my life better instead of worse. Of course, most girls won't be that good, but the girlfriend title should be seen as a prize that you give to only the very best that you find and only when you want something more serious.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy and FacialAesthetics
1. On the south shore of Montreal.

2. I go to a pre university school (between high school and college), many of the girls that I meet are around 17-19 years old because they finish high school at 17 which is when they arrive, then they leave at 19 (very few stay for longer).
Since I was lazy at that age, I never made it to university so I am stuck with younger people in my classes, but since I am older than most of the other guys, I mog nearly all of them, so in some of my classes I get intense IOIs.

On tinder, it's more difficult for me because the competition is higher than at my school, and since a lot of guys are gymmaxxed, I don't stand a chance, guys who are uglier or shorter but more muscular than me mog me easily, also I think I got shadowbanned, I don't know why though. But anyways, real life is easier for me because I get much more attention from women in real life than on tinder.

3. IOIs are when the girl looks at me for a really long time and when I look at her, she makes deep eye contact with me to make me approach her, sometimes she plays with her hair while looking at me to show she is attracted to me. It's always obvious and they make it as obvious as possible.

Of course though, just getting IOIs doesn't mean that I will get laid just like that, I still need to approach her, talk to her, ask her out on a date, get her number, go on a 1 hour date, do physical escalation, try to go somewhere private to have sex, and if it doesn't work I'll have to repeat for a second date.

So, it's still a lot of work but my point is that even as a normie, I can get laid if I put in the time and effort to talk to the women who give me IOIs to turn them into dates and then to try to get laid from those dates.

So, it's possible to get laid as a normie but it doesn't make me a slayer, but at least, I won't have to depend on social circles to get laid or get a girlfriend.

Also, what I described is just a template that I found online on a great free guide, before I didn't know what to do about the IOIs that I received so I just missed all my opportunities. My last IOIs were before the quarantine but that is because the quarantine has made me do only online classes and since I am not hot enough for tinder, I have no opportunities. So I am waiting for COVID19 to end so I can finally follow that plan and have some success with women. I'm also gymmaxxing at the same time.
Speaking the truth.

A lot of these deluded tards won't get it though. They're so stuck in PSL 7 or death. The biggest picture is you will always be mogged by someone else, but it doesn't mean you can't get pussy yourself, as long as you break their looks barrier. I break most women's looks barrier, but you're correct. Even when they show signs of being interested, you still have to approach, talk, not be boring as fuck, and somewhat funny, get her number, and bang her IMMEDIATELY.

If she's around your looks level it is always best to try to bang her the same night you meet her, or the day after while you're still fresh in her mind. If you wait and say "What about next week?" I guarantee she will flake unless you're a Chadlite/Chad in looks, or mog her in looks.

Women make it VERY obvious when they are attracted to you. If someone has to ask "Is she interested in me?" the answer is no. They make it that obvious, especially at clubs. The whole "constantly looking at you" = dead giveaway they want you to approach. Again, you have a bunch of mental people on here who think they're constantly looking at you, because you're a subhuman, but the truth is there are so many ugly guys/average guys at clubs/bars that there's a reason she's specifically looking at *YOU*, and it's because she is attracted to you, and likes what she sees

I remember going to the bar a few years back trying to build my confidence up. The bar was super crowded, and I was just standing with other friends talking, and then I would just look around and not say much. Then these two Becky's stood up right next to me (they actually moved from their orignial seats)

Then I would make a joke towards my friend, and the Becky's would look and laugh and smile. Again...my mentalcel self stage at that point couldn't grasp the concept that a cute girl was interested in me. This chick was probably so bothered that I couldn't talk to her. She just randomly started talking to me, and would laugh at anything I said, and would constantly touch my shoulder. All the signs that she was attracted to me.

You want to know how that night ended? I left home with no kiss, number, or anything. Why? Because I was a fucking bitch ass pussy. I had ZERO personality or charisma. No charm whatsoever, and she got bored of me. Seriously I spoke to this girl for 20 minutes, and not a single time I asked her for her number. If that doesn't mean failure I don't know what does

Anyway I learned a lot that does, and since then I just built my confidence to the point where I have no problem getting girls' numbers, and fucking their tight or sometimes loose warm pussy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and randomuser2407
@copingvolcel

how is Montreal? I heard good things about it in terms of night life and girls. Supposedly cheap to live and good food too?

Being tall and having body is what mogs in clubs bc lightning works wonders, i live in ethnic area and when i heighmog on club is easy to get a girl but when im getting mog is over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and HighIQcel
Being tall and having body is what mogs in clubs bc lightning works wonders, i live in ethnic area and when i heighmog on club is easy to get a girl but when im getting mog is over
How old is the bitch in your sig?

I agree that making just any girl into your girlfriend is retarded.

But relationships can actually work, you just have to meet the right girl, obviously you're not going to get in a long term relationship with a slutty girl or a girl that you don't actually want to spend time with, but it is possible to meet a girl that you like enough to want to be with, you just won't find her at a bar, a club or on tinder.

The trick to knowing whether a girl is worth a relationship is to have sex with her first before deciding that, then if you like her, you can try going on more dates and transform that into a relationship.

You're only a cuck if you get into a sexless relationship or a relationship where you don't have enough sex with the girl.

Also, I'll never get married but that's only because marriage adds no benefits but only risks and problems because it forces you to stay with the girl no matter how fat or ugly she becomes or how poorly she treats you, she can beat you up or have sex with other men and if you want to leave, you have to suffer a terrible divorce where your finances are ruined. Then you have to keep paying for her promiscuous lifestyle through alimony payments. If you have kids, it's even worse than that.

But if you get into a relationship, and you have options and she treats you poorly, you can just dump the bitch and find another one, it's that simple, sometimes even just threatening to breakup makes them lose some self esteem and they value you more.

As long as you never get married and never have kids and never move in with a girl, you can date her without losing your freedom.

Of course you may ask why you would willingly date only one girl and the answer to that is simple, in a serious relationship, the girl and you are going to be much more vulnerable than as fuckbuddies, there is going to be a deeper connection and it's going to add more value to your life than simply sexual satisfaction, you'll probably realize that when you're older, I know because I know many guys who just had lots of sex in their 20s and ended up settling down when they got older.

I'll never sign a marriage contract, I'll never have kids and I'll never move in with a girl but I am interested in serious relationships as long as the girl gives me enough sex, treats me well and is making my life better instead of worse. Of course, most girls won't be that good, but the girlfriend title should be seen as a prize that you give to only the very best that you find and only when you want something more serious.
You have too much time on your hands cuzz

You have too much time on your hands cuzz
I've started to read books with a minimum goal of 1 300 page book per week so around 43 pages per day, so I won't be spending my time here anymore. Reading books, especially classical literature, is far more productive than spending time here. The book I am reading right now reflects the aspects of beauty, youth, and hedonism which, coincidentally, match the theme of this website so well and explains things that I have wondered for many years in such a beautiful artistic way of writing.

My ultimate goal will be 100 300 page books per year (so 2 per week) but since I am a slow and inexperienced reader, I have to start with an easier goal to not give up too early. When I reach that goal, I will be able to read thousands of books until I die. That is not the only thing that I will do, but it does make for more interesting conversations and a more interesting life than mindlessly browsing the internet.

Looks matter but life is finite, and once time is wasted, it cannot be returned to you, so every hour, every day that you waste online doing something unfulfilling is time that you don't have to do things that could make your life more fulfilling.

When you die, you'll never have the regret that you didn't have enough sex, but you'll definitely regret wasting your life on the internet and not enjoying it and doing all the things you want to do. When we're young, we think we have our entire life in front of us, but our time is limited, and we only realize it when it is too late. I am glad that I got this epiphany at a young age rather than finding out later but I wish I hadn't wasted the past 5 years online because I could have accomplished so many things and my life could have been a lot better.

Also, I never gymmaxxed for looks except in the beginning, afterwards it became my favorite type of sport because it made me happier.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
When you die, you'll never have the regret that you didn't have enough sex,
what. that is the only regret you can have in life
slaying women=the only true happiness. all else is cope

I fucking hate covid

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
what about tinder
I do horribly in any online environment, while I did great irl. Funny thing is my friends are the opposite, they are the ones who do much worse irl than in social medial/online. So I was the one who got majorly fucked.

Also irl is way way way more fun "process" than tinder, even for someone who never starts the aproach as me.

I do horribly in any online environment, while I did great irl. Funny thing is my friends are the opposite, they are the ones who do much worse irl than in social medial/online. So I was the one who got majorly fucked.

Also irl is way way way more fun "process" than tinder, even for someone who never starts the aproach as me.
Thats very interesting tbh. Well my brother is the same. He does below average on tinder but does really well irl
I just think thats because tinder is more hypergamous generally

Thats very interesting tbh. Well my brother is the same. He does below average on tinder but does really well irl

I dont know about this. When I talk about irl is that whenever i'm at group setting with friends and there are girls, i'm considered the "looker". Not that I am chad or anything but I get the most "passive baseline" level of attention with a clear difference, yet somehow they are always talkin about this new girl they have on insta or their tinder dates (no, they are not the bullshitting types so i know theya re telling the truth. Hell two of them got girlfriends during COVID while I wonder where the fuck does one get social exposure anymore).

Online seems hard/impossible for me while at a bar I just go ask for a drink, stay by myself at the bar and things just flow. I hate how "online" everything became thanks to fuckvid-19 and how the most fun parts of my life (social and nightlife) that I was now finally starting to really enjoy were stripped from me in exchange of shitty online ecosystems.

Thats funny because nightclubs is full of normies. Women dont have much to choose other than normies to high tier.. I have said this many times.. Chads are rare species..

• +1
Reactions: zeshama

Tinder isn't even a good deal for chads either. You can't tell the difference between a fakedup low tier becky angle-frauding, filter-frauding and light-frauding vs a genuine stacy. Real chads usually social circle-maxx to match with a stacy irl because they know what they are getting.

I dont know about this. When I talk about irl is that whenever i'm at group setting with friends and there are girls, i'm considered the "looker". Not that I am chad or anything but I get the most "passive baseline" level of attention with a clear difference, yet somehow they are always talkin about this new girl they have on insta or their tinder dates (no, they are not the bullshitting types so i know theya re telling the truth. Hell two of them got girlfriends during COVID while I wonder where the fuck does one get social exposure anymore).

Online seems hard/impossible for me while at a bar I just go ask for a drink, stay by myself at the bar and things just flow. I hate how "online" everything became thanks to fuckvid-19 and how the most fun parts of my life (social and nightlife) that I was now finally starting to really enjoy were stripped from me in exchange of shitty online ecosystems.
Well that is very wierd, because tinder is more hypergamous. Its just a fact. But obviously there can be some outliers
Maybe your not as photogenic or something
Are you gymmaxed?
Thats funny because nightclubs is full of normies. Women dont have much to choose other than normies to high tier.. I have said this many times.. Chads are rare species..
Cope. only 10-20% of males get laid in nightclubs.
You probably dont know how to judge other males irl. Ive seen a few hollywood actors in clubs, and at the time i wouldnt rate them that high.
Yet they are gigachads in womens eyes. We dont always judge other men as good irl as we do when looking at their best photos online

In bars and clubs height and frame matter relatively more... obviously FACE is king but Tinder is basically 100% FACE...

Well that is very wierd, because tinder is more hypergamous. Its just a fact. But obviously there can be some outliers
Maybe your not as photogenic or something
Are you gymmaxed?

Im the opposite. I'm massive framecel so I will never get halo from body no matter how much I bulk, so I went the complete opposite route of pure leanness leading to striking irl face because most guys have very plain soft shaded faces. I have decent height but not a height that is at halo level.

Im the opposite. I'm massive framecel so I will never get halo from body no matter how much I bulk, so I went the complete opposite route of pure leanness leading to striking irl face because most guys have very plain soft shaded faces. I have decent height but not a height that is at halo level.
lean maxxing is the most important. bulk is cringe cope. 99% bulkers look like absolute shit
damn dude its funny i remember reading your posts on incels.is , they were blackpilled as hell sad you got banned
same with @personalityinkwell

lean maxxing is the most important. bulk is cringe cope. 99% bulkers look like absolute shit
damn dude its funny i remember reading your posts on incels.is , they were blackpilled as hell sad you got banned
same with @personalityinkwell
Yeah new rules involving non incels I guess. Lean maxxing is so underrated and you see guys irl doing all sort of "looksmaxxes" but the most effective onw which is getting lean. normies think that just not being fat is already being lean.

Funny anecdote once some of these "bulker big arms" tried to bring me down in front of some girl by mentioning my thin body and how i needed to get bigger, and it backfired massively when the girl said "he doesn't need it". While body halo is very legit (and I dread having a shit baseline body) bulking for the sake of being bigger is massively overrated and a huge step in the wrong direction.

• +1
Yeah new rules involving non incels I guess. Lean maxxing is so underrated and you see guys irl doing all sort of "looksmaxxes" but the most effective onw which is getting lean. normies think that just not being fat is already being lean.

Funny anecdote once some of these "bulker big arms" tried to bring me down in front of some girl by mentioning my thin body and how i needed to get bigger, and it backfired massively when the girl said "he doesn't need it". While body halo is very legit (and I dread having a shit baseline body) bulking for the sake of being bigger is massively overrated and a huge step in the wrong direction.
Bingo. Many "skinny fat" guys dont forget that they are fat. They just think they are skinny
17% body fat is not lean.

Its reality
No, I mean, the way you think is sad, I pity you tbh. Youth and beauty is temporary, but the brain is a very powerful thing if you use it and if your IQ is higher. There is more to life than just getting laid, unless of course you're a low IQ guy working in manual labour who can't read classical literature or study a complex topic. Then, yes, looks would be the only thing you could ever care about.

Yes women are attracted to good looking men, yes looks matter for getting laid a lot. But, are you willing to sacrifice years of your time just in the pursuit of short term instant pleasure like some hedonist? Is that all you want out of life?

My point earlier is that nobody who is 65 years old or older regrets if they didn't get laid a lot or even if they didn't get laid at all. Maybe, they'll regret having been unable to have experiences with women, but they won't care about the sex itself.

The reason why we, as men, crave sex so much is because our high libido is controlling our mind when we are young, and it is the only reason why we have such a strong urge to have sex, because casual sex is meaningless and only provides short term pleasure in the moment that it happens.

In other words, a man who gets laid a lot isn't going to be any happier than a man who cannot even if he wants to, because sex in itself isn't that important and doesn't contribute to long term happiness. Your full time job, your friendships, your hobbies and interests, those are going to play a much bigger part in whether you are happy or not than the few seconds or minutes per day of pleasure that sex gives you.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
There is more to life than just getting laid
There is, but you cant enjoy them when you are missing your vital needs. Just like a starving person cant enjoy anything until he is fed first

the pursuit of short term instant pleasure like some hedonist? Is that all you want out of life?
yes, pretty much. i dont think anything would give me as much pleasure as fucking girls

In other words, a man who gets laid a lot isn't going to be any happier than a man who cannot
cope. incels are living proof that not getting laid is a truly miserable existence

• JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP and randomuser2407
No, I mean, the way you think is sad, I pity you tbh. Youth and beauty is temporary, but the brain is a very powerful thing if you use it and if your IQ is higher. There is more to life than just getting laid, unless of course you're a low IQ guy working in manual labour who can't read classical literature or study a complex topic. Then, yes, looks would be the only thing you could ever care about.

Yes women are attracted to good looking men, yes looks matter for getting laid a lot. But, are you willing to sacrifice years of your time just in the pursuit of short term instant pleasure like some hedonist? Is that all you want out of life?

My point earlier is that nobody who is 65 years old or older regrets if they didn't get laid a lot or even if they didn't get laid at all. Maybe, they'll regret having been unable to have experiences with women, but they won't care about the sex itself.

The reason why we, as men, crave sex so much is because our high libido is controlling our mind when we are young, and it is the only reason why we have such a strong urge to have sex, because casual sex is meaningless and only provides short term pleasure in the moment that it happens.

In other words, a man who gets laid a lot isn't going to be any happier than a man who cannot even if he wants to, because sex in itself isn't that important and doesn't contribute to long term happiness. Your full time job, your friendships, your hobbies and interests, those are going to play a much bigger part in whether you are happy or not than the few seconds or minutes per day of pleasure that sex gives you.

Wrong.

• +1
@ropemaxx @DrTony Tbh, I don't expect any of you to change your mind, if you did then you would no longer desire to be here.

The incel community's infamous "black pill" is so poisonous and so powerful that almost anyone who finds it and agrees with it, holds onto it for most of their life and let it drive them insane.

This may be more of a philosophical fact than anything else but it's still true nonetheless.

Nobody "needs" to get laid, but if you have already convinced yourself that getting laid is everything that there is to life and you haven't even tried to see if there was more to life and you are so convinced that nothing and nobody can change your mind, then it means that you have poisoned your own mind by accident, and only you will be the one with the power to rediscover the true meaning of life and what makes you happy.

You may come to this epiphany in a few months, or a few years or it may happen after a near death experience but it is more likely than not that it will happen and you will discover what I have already seen.

There is pleasure and fun to be had with having sex with women, but to say that this is everything or that it is the most important thing is to say that on such a vast planet encompassing so many cultures, you would rather choose to see an empty space than to accept everything that you see because you are blinded by your libido.

Unless you jump on TRT at the age of 40, that high libido will reduce over time and even though at 16 you may have felt the urge 4 times in a day, at the age of 35, you may only feel the urge once per week, and that is when you will realize how many hours you wasted trying to achieve something as meaningless as getting laid. The act of getting laid isn't bad, far from it, but I find it quite stupid to invest a ton of time, money and energy into something as simple as sex. Either it happens naturally or it's not worth it, at least that's how I see it.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
@ropemaxx @DrTony Tbh, I don't expect any of you to change your mind, if you did then you would no longer desire to be here.

The incel community's infamous "black pill" is so poisonous and so powerful that almost anyone who finds it and agrees with it, holds onto it for most of their life and let it drive them insane.

This may be more of a philosophical fact than anything else but it's still true nonetheless.

Nobody "needs" to get laid, but if you have already convinced yourself that getting laid is everything that there is to life and you haven't even tried to see if there was more to life and you are so convinced that nothing and nobody can change your mind, then it means that you have poisoned your own mind by accident, and only you will be the one with the power to rediscover the true meaning of life and what makes you happy.

You may come to this epiphany in a few months, or a few years or it may happen after a near death experience but it is more likely than not that it will happen and you will discover what I have already seen.

There is pleasure and fun to be had with having sex with women, but to say that this is everything or that it is the most important thing is to say that on such a vast planet encompassing so many cultures, you would rather choose to see an empty space than to accept everything that you see because you are blinded by your libido.

Unless you jump on TRT at the age of 40, that high libido will reduce over time and even though at 16 you may have felt the urge 4 times in a day, at the age of 35, you may only feel the urge once per week, and that is when you will realize how many hours you wasted trying to achieve something as meaningless as getting laid. The act of getting laid isn't bad, far from it, but I find it quite stupid to invest a ton of time, money and energy into something as simple as sex. Either it happens naturally or it's not worth it, at least that's how I see it.

You are 22. You are young, your opinions will change over time. Right now you are presenting a very cliche, mainstream idea that having friends, a good career and education and hobbies is what creates happiness. While these can compliment a great life you are purposefully downplaying the importance of what the previous poster said - that slaying and ability to pull is not fulfulling. Take it from someone who has a PhD from world top 10 uni, scientific publications, a great academic meaningful career in cancer and well travelled (and also has a very high laycount). Being able to pull and getting laid as a byproduct of being good looking is CENTRAL to a man's well being once your basic needs are met. Yes, youth and good looks are temporary. That is precisely what makes it valuable. The fact that it is fleeting. That is why older peeps cope with other things, because well if you don't change your life philosophy or find copes past a certain age you WILL get depressed once you lose your youth and looks. Also another blackpill is that most of your baseline happiness levels are in fact determined by your genetics that dictate your baseline brain chemistry. Everything in life is temporary, your cognition itself is temporary

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, RAITEIII and Deleted member 5818
You are 22. You are young, your opinions will change over time. Right now you are presenting a very cliche, mainstream idea that having friends, a good career and education and hobbies is what creates happiness. While these can compliment a great life you are purposefully downplaying the importance of what the previous poster said - that slaying and ability to pull is not fulfulling. Take it from someone who has a PhD from world top 10 uni, scientific publications, a great academic meaningful career in cancer and well travelled (and also has a very high laycount). Being able to pull and getting laid as a byproduct of being good looking is CENTRAL to a man's well being once your basic needs are met. Yes, youth and good looks are temporary. That is precisely what makes it valuable. The fact that it is fleeting. That is why older peeps cope with other things, because well if you don't change your life philosophy or find copes past a certain age you WILL get depressed once you lose your youth and looks. Also another blackpill is that most of your baseline happiness levels are in fact determined by your genetics that dictate your baseline brain chemistry. Everything in life is temporary, your cognition itself is temporary
Beautifully put

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Forget what I said

Last edited:
Just be chad vro

Nobody "needs" to get laid,
44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a

You forgot 4. be rich - make a table reservation, bring a friend or two and buy a shitload of expensive alcohol.