how to know if youre at least HTN OR CHADLITE WITHOUT ASKING PEOPLE

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
this is real, make a new group of friends and when they get into a topic abt girl, just randomly show them a pic of your ex {random High tier Becky }if they hype it up and praise you , you're most likely an HTN or chadlite , if they don't and criticize how you got with her , then you know the answer

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, germanlooks, Kristin and 1 other person
Source?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
my chadlite friend he pulled a prank on his new group of friends in uni in America they all believed him but when his normie friend did it the reaction they gave him were brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 13592
That still doesn't mean anything. Treatment from women is the best indicator of your attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, TheAnomaly, fl0w and 1 other person
That still doesn't mean anything. Treatment from women is the best indicator of your attractiveness.
fair enuf , but many mentalcels on this site are to autistic to face women , so this could be a decent indicator

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
my chadlite friend he pulled a prank on his new group of friends in uni in America they all believed him but when his normie friend did it the reaction they gave him were brutal
I doubt they roasted him tbh. Normies aren't that rude.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
they did bro , it was brutal
Most normies would compliment a guy if he managed to date above his looksmatch. It's the basement dwellers who have made up this idea that they are vicious sociopaths. But I guess the people I have interacted with are nicer.

• +1
Reactions: enzo and Deleted member 14166
fair enuf , but many mentalcels on this site are to autistic to face women , so this could be a decent indicator
Btw most men can rate each other for shit. If most your friends are subhuman, they will try to overrate you to make themselves feel better. It has happened to me. If you want to know where you stand, make a decent tinder profile and keep swiping.

Btw most men can rate each other for shit. If most your friends are subhuman, they will try to overrate you to make themselves feel better. It has happened to me. If you want to know where you stand, make a decent tinder profile and keep swiping.
wdym by overrate i dont get it , btw im too young for tinder i will have to wait another year

wdym by overrate i dont get it , btw im too young for tinder i will have to wait another year
If most of your friends are unattractive and unwilling to admit it, and you're normal looking i.e. better looking than men, they'll cope by saying that you are attractive. Also, if the people you hang out with are nice people, they will probably try to hype you if you say you like an attractive girl i.e. "You are a catch bro" "Who wouldn't like you" etc. Most people would never be brutally honest like you are implying. At the end of the day, interest from women is what really matters.

i
Most normies would compliment a guy if he managed to date above his looksmatch. It's the basement dwellers who have made up this idea that they are vicious sociopaths. But I guess the people I have interacted with are nicer.
think it depends where you live, i was autistic and ugly (very rarely spoke) but most people were nice to me. in other places i hear about many people from other places being bullied for less things

In the netherlands, unless you are 6'4 nobody expects you to ever have had sex

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RODEBLUR, ✿👍col and Deleted member 11388
Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Why the Magnus vid jfl

this is real, make a new group of friends and when they get into a topic abt girl, just randomly show them a pic of your ex {random High tier Becky }if they hype it up and praise you , you're most likely an HTN or chadlite , if they don't and criticize how you got with her , then you know the answer

For society gl is gl. If a hot girl gets with a hot guy people will still say to the hot girl she pulled a hot guy and vice versa.

If most of your friends are unattractive and unwilling to admit it, and you're normal looking i.e. better looking than men, they'll cope by saying that you are attractive
??? isnt that common logic you praise someone if they are better looking than you

i

think it depends where you live, i was autistic and ugly (very rarely spoke) but most people were nice to me. in other places i hear about many people from other places being bullied for less things
It really is just a minority of people. Most people are not openly rude to ugly people. The discrimination is more subtle. If you are bullied for being ugly or autistic, the problem is likely the people you hang with.

Cope. Women should call you good looking in person or online and I don't mean your mom or family relatives either.

Came here for the question, stayed for the Chess :geek:

• Love it
Or just go outside and see if women look at you

Cope. Women should call you good looking in person or online and I don't mean your mom or family relatives either.
Yes. But behavior is still far more important. Women will sometimes compliment unattractive men to make them feel better but they will never register to them as a romantic prospect.

• +1
If you’re at least a CL, you don’t have to ask, or come up with ‘tests’. People will literally tell you. Men & women. If you are GL, you’d know by now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867