How to know if you're good looking, high tier normie and above

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched

My experience:

1) constant iois, which consists of girls looking at you wherever you go, girls smiling(the best I had was a Curry Stacylite getting down from a bus and just her whole face lighting up and smiling from ear to ear), girls giggling, mid tier normie girls staring at you in disbelief, girls getting shy and nervous when you look back at them, girls laughing when you talk normally

I got confident behaviour from only fellow high tier normie girls

2) girls being very hopeful that you would ask them out

3) people of all races not discriminating against you despite being a Curry

4) people treating you well and wanting to be your friend

5) being able to get easy favours, I would walk up to girls and ask them if I can have their food in restaurants and they would be like "yeah sure, go ahead". Free access to clubs.

Best ioi was from a good looking Japanese girl when I said she was pretty, she was laughing her ass off.

Another was with two White girls, who looked at me then looked at each other and started laughing to one another.

I sent pics to members here and they said that I was above average for a Curry and rated me 7/10. And those were shit angles on Android by the way and I was 75 kg. I looked best mildly skinny at 60 kg.

Would rate myself an 8 at my best/60 kg.

Positive traits

1) positive chin

2) big(but not buggy)eyes with large pupils

3) sloping masculine forehead

4) moderately strong browridges

5) upward pointing straight, mesorrhine nose

6) medium thick lips

7) hair turns brunette in strong UV South Indian summer(was very surprised when that happened when I was living in India, hair on forearms turned blonde)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Any high tier curry can do well in UK and Scandinavia. Your lack of self belief is what holding your ass back. Stop caring too much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deprived, Deleted member 19294 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
if u have a huge deek

He's right actually. The White girls that ioi-ed me were Brits and Americans.

You know you made it when you get iois from Spanish and Italian girls because they are the most racist.

get our of your tiny little cage and go see it for urself. Im just being realistic. Curries (caucasian looking ones) do well if they are above average. With some social skills here and there while still maintaning the looks of a high tier man, there is no doubt that you will get pussy with some effort

get our of your tiny little cage and go see it for urself. Im just being realistic. Curries (caucasian looking ones) do well if they are above average. With some social skills here and there while still maintaning the looks of a high tier man, there is no doubt that you will get pussy with some effort

High tier and above is easy mode though. You don't have to put any effort. I was such a dumbfuck for not reciprocating the iois I received. Fuck my introversion.

High tier and above is easy mode though. You don't have to put any effort. I was such a dumbfuck for not reciprocating the iois I received. Fuck my introversion.
since ur introverted and shy. The best way for you is to be the silent, stud, confident type of dude, if you know what i mean. Dont change urself completely and be a clown with words that you stutter. Just gotta approach them next time and be CALM. Dont smile too much or they might be creeped out. Hold it tight. Its easy once you get used to it. Ill give some tips if you DM me. I know what type of dude you are and what you need to improve urself with.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I don't need such extensive analysis to decipher whether i am a htn+. One look in the mirror and I can tell I am htn+ , I have great harmony

Your first mistake was thinking you could be looking MORE THAN MTN while being indian JFL

@looksmaxxer234 this nigga thinks hes htn bcus some girls looked at him 💀💀

Only experience if girls tell u ur attractive and yes they do and if u had gfs and ons easily

"MUH GILRS SMILE AT ME"

Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and Looks234
I get none of these. People need to stop gaslighting and tell me I look good.

4rZxlzY20lpqPDNcfrVDlYElbFnq3Xfc8-zZ5Kv6BbbOV0wHGQVIOpu63dKgq-c5NDZzhC-PhgoTKDe-pitQHworql5t19szYynHVUOuYOxUDkR0zpZqZ6_Yicftr6LYrXoHWovDORngSfkvFbLQoB-8LbRf16e6BqutDSzfJsmP15v2XeQNcOPRKVVtbvuuRCyE1SolKjkcG_4D9-HFDtFy9DWYEctTWWNidJbwnErAyHsfnMJFxinJeznBOUMolkRoY9wDs3cjQRaZ3P3qCdlv8AKAQH8uaUSsP6augwrnbaYPwwP4vXhTvFn1mi3CxYJtsSHOyJGDK4uu9aMa4qj028v8rbX2VTBW0c32UPthDHk8VsAYhT7uPooNRNcI2pe1bB6xon7foghYgWuHPszoQ70DxrzVDF2Hl8FpJPKDe_8E_EG5yymmlsl7WomOXYyX01vBN8lxJJ41EroMGQx_tUbbKRO9OIc2aCOXIiqxOpcnj3aEKSRbUFu6U_Y2815GT9RHFUTScmSUm_XX8hgnIQBHkQoL3KE1u4P9xcW_NIxgCTIa97VRfjdy0CbvEt-PuAP1kTcsfWs3hHIrmS0O7f0d9RYlUitFHrcaWbkVhNy84oYBE8jvSHfCFP68SU0KhiShoSdrv7-QN-pl5JyABYJQ_t59ZRWDxGfNhEcnvC6QNQD0p8UDgSNkXdKxOXvNfPpqdaiqgKHIaAHDxTyWHjGhd_QylgzQA1xir_XrPntA4E-dnHsEttVTiAjw-Mgp_shmrOQbYjvfns3SxFjyNfA49vPAYojL9IYvQa3MYIq390KGhg3ZsK0qx7EF3xD0hanuCQUdVj-NY3bShUi9FITCiPPswuQzDNXeS3ssTnk7CD9JQF2uMrzRFVYQ4n4gcCOQE2YIA9_F_FBMMvRiGOfFRVlPeP0FhvadvPmk=w997-h1329-no

but ill ascend after HT

• Love it

4rZxlzY20lpqPDNcfrVDlYElbFnq3Xfc8-zZ5Kv6BbbOV0wHGQVIOpu63dKgq-c5NDZzhC-PhgoTKDe-pitQHworql5t19szYynHVUOuYOxUDkR0zpZqZ6_Yicftr6LYrXoHWovDORngSfkvFbLQoB-8LbRf16e6BqutDSzfJsmP15v2XeQNcOPRKVVtbvuuRCyE1SolKjkcG_4D9-HFDtFy9DWYEctTWWNidJbwnErAyHsfnMJFxinJeznBOUMolkRoY9wDs3cjQRaZ3P3qCdlv8AKAQH8uaUSsP6augwrnbaYPwwP4vXhTvFn1mi3CxYJtsSHOyJGDK4uu9aMa4qj028v8rbX2VTBW0c32UPthDHk8VsAYhT7uPooNRNcI2pe1bB6xon7foghYgWuHPszoQ70DxrzVDF2Hl8FpJPKDe_8E_EG5yymmlsl7WomOXYyX01vBN8lxJJ41EroMGQx_tUbbKRO9OIc2aCOXIiqxOpcnj3aEKSRbUFu6U_Y2815GT9RHFUTScmSUm_XX8hgnIQBHkQoL3KE1u4P9xcW_NIxgCTIa97VRfjdy0CbvEt-PuAP1kTcsfWs3hHIrmS0O7f0d9RYlUitFHrcaWbkVhNy84oYBE8jvSHfCFP68SU0KhiShoSdrv7-QN-pl5JyABYJQ_t59ZRWDxGfNhEcnvC6QNQD0p8UDgSNkXdKxOXvNfPpqdaiqgKHIaAHDxTyWHjGhd_QylgzQA1xir_XrPntA4E-dnHsEttVTiAjw-Mgp_shmrOQbYjvfns3SxFjyNfA49vPAYojL9IYvQa3MYIq390KGhg3ZsK0qx7EF3xD0hanuCQUdVj-NY3bShUi9FITCiPPswuQzDNXeS3ssTnk7CD9JQF2uMrzRFVYQ4n4gcCOQE2YIA9_F_FBMMvRiGOfFRVlPeP0FhvadvPmk=w997-h1329-no

but ill ascend after HT
You can fuck chicks already. Just stop being autistic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston

but ill ascend after HT
you know JBW is strong when it can save even that sinewave hairline :lul:

I have shit hairline, deathfrican and kang sized forehead :feelsrope:

you know JBW is strong when it can save even that sinewave hairline :lul:

I have shit hairline, deathfrican and kang sized forehead :feelsrope:
Too bad im not white :feelswhy:

As slav you need to look perfect to stand a chance

Too bad im not white :feelswhy:

As slav you need to look perfect to stand a chance
You still get some from decent looking foids too bad they’re all whores

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston

My experience:

1) constant iois, which consists of girls looking at you wherever you go, girls smiling(the best I had was a Curry Stacylite getting down from a bus and just her whole face lighting up and smiling from ear to ear), girls giggling, mid tier normie girls staring at you in disbelief, girls getting shy and nervous when you look back at them, girls laughing when you talk normally

5) being able to get easy favours, I would walk up to girls and ask them if I can have their food in restaurants and they would be like "yeah sure, go ahead". Free access to clubs.

Best ioi was from a good looking Japanese girl when I said she was pretty, she was laughing her ass off.

Another was with two White girls, who looked at me then looked at each other and started laughing to one another.

I sent pics to members here and they said that I was above average for a Curry and rated me 7/10. And those were shit angles on Android by the way and I was 75 kg. I looked best mildly skinny at 60 kg.

Positive traits

1) positive chin

6) medium thick lips

7) hair turns brunette in strong UV South Indian summer(was very surprised when that happened when I was living in India, hair on forearms turned blonde)

More like chadlite+ treatment

I don't need such extensive analysis to decipher whether i am a htn+. One look in the mirror and I can tell I am htn+ , I have great harmony

Yeah I did that too.

When I was really skinny back in Thiruvannamalai Tamil Nadu(where I was living as a Sadhu) I had a beard which covered the top of my face. I had a Sikh-like masculine-aggressive look with my beard.

Went to the barber to get it shaved and when it was done I looked at my face in the mirror and blurted in my head "Kshatriya penis!" :feelskek: I was amazed at my own looks.

Obviously that was because I was looking at the other Curries around me all the time and compared myself with them i.e. mogging.

The girls looking at you thing is VERY IMPORTANT. It's called feedback.

You listen to music you like BECAUSE ITS SOUNDS GOOD/sonically pleasing, you eat foods you like BECAUSE IT TASTES GOOD, you look at art works you like BECAUSE THEY LOOK GOOD/aesthetically pleasing.

The opposite is true, if someone is ugly NOBODY WANTS TO LOOK AT THEM.

Furthermore if you're really good looking PEOPLE WILL WANT TO TAKE PICTURES OF AND WITH YOU.

When girls look at you that means they ADMIRE YOU AND ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU.

When I interacted with the girls that gave me iois it was clear that I could easily get with them.

More like chadlite+ treatment
Not at all, gl peoples are rare irl, for getting ioi's in public being above average is sufficient.
Most irl slayers that i know are HTN/Chadlite max

• +1
Your first mistake was thinking you could be looking MORE THAN MTN while being indian JFL

@looksmaxxer234 this nigga thinks hes htn bcus some girls looked at him 💀💀

Only experience if girls tell u ur attractive and yes they do and if u had gfs and ons easily

"MUH GILRS SMILE AT ME"

Jfl

By looking I mean constant gazing. They look at you and smile to themselves or smile at you when you look back into their eyes.

Normies DO NOT GET THIS TREATMENT. NOT IN PUBLIC WITH STRANGERS.

I know you're not a Chad because Chad also receives this treatment BUT more frequently and more intensely.

Also I live in Asia, girls DO NOT ask men out in public in Asia NO MATTER HOW GOOD LOOKING YOU ARE if you're strangers unless it's a nightclub. THEY ARE NOT WHITE OR AMERICAN WOMEN.

I could EASILY have one night stands with the girls that liked me and I hung out with because they wanted me in their house.

I'm pretty sure I was high tier normie before I became overweight because I see the difference now. NO MORE IOIS. NOT EVEN ONE.

By looking I mean constant gazing. They look at you and smile to themselves or smile at you when you look back into their eyes.

Normies DO NOT GET THIS TREATMENT. NOT IN PUBLIC WITH STRANGERS.

I know you're not a Chad because Chad also receives this treatment BUT more frequently and more intensely.

Also I live in Asia, girls DO NOT ask men out in public in Asia NO MATTER HOW GOOD LOOKING YOU ARE if you're strangers unless it's a nightclub. THEY ARE NOT WHITE OR AMERICAN WOMEN.

I could EASILY have one night stands with the girls that liked me and I hung out with because they wanted me in their house.

I'm pretty sure I was high tier normie before I became overweight because I see the difference now. NO MORE IOIS. NOT EVEN ONE.
Shit i dont care if i get chad treatement then.

U fantastize abt fking bitches and i fuck real bitchedw thats the difference

• +1
Not at all, gl peoples are rare irl, for getting ioi's in public being above average is sufficient.
Most irl slayers that i know are HTN/Chadlite max

Yes. Frequent iois is high tier normie~Chadlite territory. Depends on the quality of ioi too.

I don't know how to describe it, it's like a shy girl with sweater around her neck, touching herself, sorta hugging herself or a confident extrovert girl biting her lip.

People stare in disbelief with Chads, jaw drop. I NEVER HAD THAT. Only a few times with girls who looked 5.5/10.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad

My experience:

Positive traits

1) positive chin

6) medium thick lips

Make it HTN/borderline Chadlite, we live in the day where HTNs are seen as ugly LOL

I experienced all of those but never with a stacylite, all were beckies. Plus I live in a non secular country, in a non secular area, just waste of genetics for me (I am middle eastern not Indian). Hoping nobody ever lives in a non secular place with shitty people