How to know why you have facial asymmetry?

luciferalex11

luciferalex11

Iron
How to know what causes your facial asymmetry, like skeletal, dental, muscle, masseter, sphenoid, etc?

Bro like I know where I have the asymmetry but I don’t know what is causing it and how to fix it
it doesn't matter what is the cause because if it isn't skin, you'll need surgery, at that point just book a consultation

it doesn't matter what is the cause because if it isn't skin, you'll need surgery, at that point just book a consultation
There’s a difference boyo, imagine you have a muscle imbalance? Tf is surgery gonna do there?

Attachments

• IMG_9793.jpeg
    IMG_9793.jpeg
    496.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9784.png
    IMG_9784.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9785.png
    IMG_9785.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: oayd
Take an image using back camera and flip it and compare it with unflipped image
Yeah ik where the asymmetry is but I don’t know why I have it and how to fix it?

Yeah ik where the asymmetry is but I don’t know why I have it and how to fix it?
"why i have it" how the fuck are we supposed to know jfl, there's tons of reasons as to why you could have an asymmetric face

• +1
Reactions: luciferalex11
genetics, posture, sphenoid tilt, facial paralysis, uneven masseters, aging, injury, etc

literally takes one google search
Sphenoid tilt, now how would I fix that?

People say it’s cope tho?
it probably is

asymmetry isn't that big of a problem that you're perceiving it to be, you have bigger failos to be worried about jfl

rep all of my replies faggot

• +1
Reactions: luciferalex11
it probably is

asymmetry isn't that big of a problem that you're perceiving it to be, you have bigger failos to be worried about jfl

rep all of my replies faggot
Ok now what falios could you point some out, thanks

• +1
Reactions: oayd