How to know you are not GL?

A

A23ghskung

Gold
I will write a guide...

First tip. People do not smile back when you smile at them. Self explanatory smiling is common human decency.

2nd tip: Girls are afraid to be left alone with you, they are fine being with you when there are other people with you. But once your friends leave you two alone she acts uncomfortable,.
Trust me girls do not act uncomfortable around GL guys, they are not shy at all.

3rd: is if Kids say you're ugly, kids are pure. They say the truth 100% of the time, because society has not corrupted their mind. If kids say yours ugly it's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
when your name is A23ghskung, thats when you know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LaIcriday and Frexa
when you join this forum, thats when you know

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
@Chico Chicowski@trumpwillwin
@leanislaw
@enchanted_elixir
@chadcel;
@trensta
@Amnesia

I will write a guide...

First tip. People do not smile back when you smile at them. Self explanatory smiling is common human decency.

2nd tip: Girls are afraid to be left alone with you, they are fine being with you when there are other people with you. But once your friends leave you two alone she acts uncomfortable,.
Trust me girls do not act uncomfortable around GL guys, they are not shy at all.

3rd: is if Kids say you're ugly, kids are pure. They say the truth 100% of the time, because society has not corrupted their mind. If kids say yours ugly it's over.
If you're wondering if you are GL (*being on this forum*), you're most likely not. If you're still wondering, go out in public and see if women look at you for more than a split second. It's that simple :lul:

edit: you could also be extremely ugly and that's the reason why they look at you for more than a split second but a quick look in the mirror can tell you if that's the case...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and A23ghskung
smiling is common human decency
If youre in America

But once your friends leave you two alone she acts uncomfortable,.
You can interpret this differently based on how you want to, maybe she is nervous cos youre so GL and thats why she acts weird 1 on 1

is if Kids say you're ugly, kids are pure. They say the truth 100% of the time, because society has not corrupted their mind. If kids say yours ugly it's over.
Kids say random stuff like they're dogs or cats or something doesnt mean its true

Delusional. You clearly don't leave the house if you think this. Or maybe you are still in high school or something like that.

I will write a guide...

Your SMV is determined exclusively by your real life outcomes with opposite gender. Period. Not contrived theories in forums that should work in principle but don’t translate. It is that simple. Real life outcomes (P in V) singlehandendly decide your SMV and at the same time the only motivation to raise your SMV is to produce better real life outcome with opposite gender. If your goal is to simply mog other men (unrelated to SMV), just take steroids and become huge and extemely dimorphic but this won’t necesarily help you with opposite gender. There is no more depth to it. All other proxies other than real life outcomes (P in V) are useless

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
I'll writre a guide: good looking ppls don't ask themselves the question, they've had more than enough confirmations to be assured of it.

Respawn and hope you get luckier next time.

I'll writre a guide: good looking ppls don't ask themselves the question, they've had more than enough confirmations to be assured of it.

Respawn and hope you get luckier next time.
There's also no such thing as having "poor social skills", just being ugly.

There's also no such thing as having "poor social skills", just being ugly.

Water. When you look at yourself in the miror and see that you look like shit, your self confidence instinctively drops.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelcel1983
If you don't get matches on dating apps, don't succed in clubs and women don't make compliments on your apperance regularly in your work/university/social circle/school

If you don't get matches on dating apps, don't succed in clubs and women don't make compliments on your apperance regularly in your work/university/social circle/school
Then how do normie cucks get laid since they never get compliments or get matches on Tinder?

Then how do normie cucks get laid since they never get compliments or get matches on Tinder?
They do it regardless of looks but it's inferior to real lust hot guys get