HOW TO KNOW YOUR WOMAN ACTUALLY LOVES YOU?

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
say you were in an arranged marriage with a woman. how would you know she's attracted to you and not putting on a facade?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, thecel, Chadeep and 1 other person
women can only love themselves and their children

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, LowTierNormie, benchortable and 9 others
Hire a chad guy to make a move on her when you're not there and see if she is loyal or not
Or her behaviour towards you when tipsy can give you some idea or how she speaks about you behind your back
I honestly will be paranoid about this shit and bug everything my girlfriend owns and record her calls somehow to check

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poloralf, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
women can only love themselves and their children
I have always been wondering this on .. do women have the same “love” feelings as we as men get? I thought I saw a lot girls having crushes on guys and loving them but is it just all lust or??

• +1
Reactions: benchortable and Deleted member 5583
I have always been wondering this on .. do women have the same “love” feelings as we as men get? I thought I saw a lot girls having crushes on guys and loving them but is it just all lust or??
It's all lust. The only "love" is "familiarity + sense of concern".

• +1
Reactions: benchortable, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 7866 and 2 others
It's scientifically proven that a woman's love for a man is different to a man's love for a woman.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, benchortable, owlofathena and 3 others
say you were in an arranged marriage with a woman. how would you know she's attracted to you and not putting on a facade?
even if they love its conditional

• +1
Reactions: benchortable, Deleted member 7776 and HighIQcel
They can love you with oxytocin and dopamine, but more dopamine is released if you are attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 7866, HighIQcel and 1 other person

Attraction =/= love

How do you know if she’s attracted to you? If you’re Chad.

How do you know if she loves you? She doesn’t. Love isn’t real, you bluepilled coper.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, ManzareK, benchortable and 1 other person
Hire a chad guy to make a move on her when you're not there and see if she is loyal or not
Or her behaviour towards you when tipsy can give you some idea or how she speaks about you behind your back
I honestly will be paranoid about this shit and bug everything my girlfriend owns and record her calls somehow to check
Legit good answer. If she rejects the good looking guy, she seems to have good morals and you should stay with her.

If she sends you stuff like this
20200104 172417

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Which woman would that be?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Attraction =/= love

How do you know if she’s attracted to you? If you’re Chad.

How do you know if she loves you? She doesn’t. Love isn’t real, you bluepilled coper.

If she's willing to sacrifice things in her life for you and she says that she wants to make you happy, you know that she loves you.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
If she's willing to sacrifice things in her life for you and she says that she wants to make you happy, you know that she loves you.

She’s willing to sacrifice things just to get Chad’s cock. She’ll tell that Chad that she wants to make him happy. But when the next Chad comes along who mogs the old Chad, she’s then gonna go for the new Chad. Hypergamy, bro.

JFL if you think she’s sexually interested in you, a non-Chad, just because it’s an arranged marriage. She’s probably fucking dozens of Chads behind your back.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
She’s willing to sacrifice things just to get Chad’s cock. She’ll tell that Chad that she wants to make him happy. But when the next Chad comes along who mogs the old Chad, she’s then gonna go for the new Chad. Hypergamy, bro.

JFL if you think she’s sexually interested in you, a non-Chad, just because it’s an arranged marriage. She’s probably fucking dozens of Chads behind your back.
You sound like the whiniest incel I've seen thus far. Not every women on earth is a dumb soulless slut. It's just a meme to hate and overgeneralize women and any guy with dating experience knows that many women remain loyal to their non-good looking men for years even when they get older. You don't get it if you never interact and have sex with women IRL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Kingston and thecel
Love doesnt exist