• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, butterworld, lemonnz and 11 others
other men tell me i’m fat and women despise me

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, tigrxs, bloomercel and 4 others
Threw my dinner off the balcony after making this thread, lmfao at eating. Black coffee for the rest of the night

• +1
Reactions: h111 and Deleted member 52452
Based leanmaxer. Nothing about looksmaxing gives me more dopamine than seeing my face clean from all the acne because of Accutane and angular from all the leanmaxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Imretarded? and shieldzz
JLF react users will rott here foreverrrrr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Threw my dinner off the balcony after making this thread, lmfao at eating. Black coffee for the rest of the night
4F52C7A3 7FD0 4DA3 8F69 93025E51AB85

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
This is actually hilarious because my old friend group was mostly chubby fucks and they'd make fun of me for being skinny. But I got the most female attention by a longshot. Meanwhile, when I bring it up to most women, they always tell me I don't really look that skinny.

I've literally seen them call a dude who goes to the gym "skinny" when he had an athletic body. Men, especially fat men, are jealous af of lean people. Only be concerned if WOMEN are calling you skinny.

• +1
This is actually hilarious because my old friend group was mostly chubby fucks and they'd make fun of me for being skinny. But I got the most female attention by a longshot. Meanwhile, when I bring it up to most women, they always tell me I don't really look that skinny.

I've literally seen them call a dude who goes to the gym "skinny" when he had an athletic body. Men, especially fat men, are jealous af of lean people. Only be concerned if WOMEN are calling you skinny.
Since i lost weight only 1 women called me skinny and it was an obese one which i rejected :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Is this true or a joke? I get told I’m skinny/gay quite often, even when i dont take off my hoodie my face is lean so I think they can assume it. I do have a gf too have I ascended?

• +1
Is this true or a joke? I get told I’m skinny/gay quite often, even when i dont take off my hoodie my face is lean so I think they can assume it. I do have a gf too have I ascended?
Ofc it is true . Its based on my personal experience

• +1
Reactions: h111
Since i lost weight only 1 women called me skinny and it was an obese one which i rejected :lul::lul:
you just have to be bigger than skinny women. Obviously having a good body is ideal but if you're skinny with a little bit of muscle then skinny women won't care. Even thicker women don't care much from what I noticed.

most food is useless, liver, eggs, oysters, raw milk is most of what u need

you just have to be bigger than skinny women. Obviously having a good body is ideal but if you're skinny with a little bit of muscle then skinny women won't care. Even thicker women don't care much from what I noticed.
i started getting approached by random girls ( thing which never happened before ) . But at the same time my friends says im way to skinny and i should bulk . so its all true

• +1
Ofc it is true . Its based on my personal experience
Thanks bro. Been eating 4-5 meals a day to cope, but maybe I should take it easy.

• +1
i started getting approached by random girls ( thing which never happened before ) . But at the same time my friends says im way to skinny and i should bulk . so its all true
having muscle plus being lean is ideal. But I'd choose being lean and having no muscle over having muscle and being fat by far. All I care about is female appeal, I don't have the bones, voice, or height for social dominance and male respect anyway :feelsrope:

Ofc the least appeal would be skinnyfat where you aren't lean + have no muscle

• +1
having muscle plus being lean is ideal. But I'd choose being lean and having no muscle over having muscle and being fat by far. All I care about is female appeal, I don't have the bones, voice, or height for social dominance and male respect anyway :feelsrope:

Ofc the least appeal would be skinnyfat where you aren't lean + have no muscle
im not even done yet,im like 15% bf the real benefits will come down now from going to 15 bf to 10

• Love it
im not even done yet,im like 15% bf the real benefits will come down now from going to 15 bf to 10
mirin. I have terrible fat storage, my arms and hands are veiny boat my cheeks, chest, stomach are bloated. It's very ogre

• Hmm...