How to land jobs you're not qualified for

ShineBright

ShineBright

King of Cages
Inb4 the virtue signalling fags storm this thread with "Nooo you can't just lie on a resumé! That's unethical & discredits my hard work! Y-you'll get caught!"

1. Learn the boundaries
Obviously you'll have limitations. I don't recommend lying about education, since those details are regularly checked. Sometimes you can get away with lying about your GPA, I'd recommend not including it at all if it's bad. But it is legal to lie about anything on a resumé, and the worst things that can happen are:
  • you get denied the job
  • fired after you already made it if you suck
  • you get blacklisted from that particular company
Either way, not my problem & it's really not yours either. Hell, even the former CEO of Yahoo lied about his resumé, but he still made bank for like 8 years before someone found out he lied about his education & got fired. You think he's regretting that after he gets his balls drained by world-clsss models on a daily basis?

2. Building your resumé
Paradoxically, many entry-level jobs require previous experience. It's really simple to beat this system: claim that you actually have it.

On your resumé, bullshit time frames and positions at any relevant company. If you have gaps of employment on your resumé, lie to fill them up. Employers are wary about gaps because they'll assume you were a slacker.

For example, let's say you want to get a job as a phlebotomist (college education isn't usually a requirement, but it's still a good gateway into the medical field). You can just google "example resumé for ____" and find it pre-made most of the time, like:

To be extra prepared, the company may ask for a referral phone number to one of your previous places of employment. For the job you lied about, give them the phone number of a clever accomplice & fill them in on the details they'd need to know. If you have no clever friends (you don't), just never answer the calls if they do decide to call.

3. Preparing for interviews
Good job, you've managed to beat out the competition that was foolish enough to be honest & you've landed an interview. To prepare, spend a few hours watching YouTube reviews & explanations of the job, relevant vocabulary & duties, etc. Even if you bomb this interview, you've learned some relevant questions & are now more prepared to lie your way past the next interview.

4. What? You don't seem like you've worked in a hospital before...
Congrats, you little sociopath. If you cleaned up your resumé enough, nailed your interviews, cleverly covered up your few exaggerated truths, and never disclose your lies to co-workers, you'll have made it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 11143, jordanbarrettisgod and 34 others
Great thread read every word. Bookmarked

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, jordanbarrettisgod, Marsiere214 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Hector and 14 others
Saved this into a doc

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
Same, I lied to get my first job. Fabricate your work history, dress well and sound convincing during the interview. I also stated my previous employers as businesses in the local area that shut down so they couldn't contact them to ascertain whether I worked there. Con man maxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: macbeth, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 10524 and 11 others
Same, I lied to get my first job. Fabricate your work history, dress well and sound convincing during the interview. I also stated my previous employers as businesses in the local area that shut down so they couldn't contact them to ascertain whether I worked there. Con man maxxing.
What kind of a job was it

Same except I gave them my friends number and they pretended to be my former manager and hyped me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
Same except I gave them my friends number and they pretended to be my former manager and hyped me

lol based. I'm not low inhib enough to conduct such an elaborate ploy

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Inb4 the virtue signalling fags storm this thread with "Nooo you can't just lie on a resumé! That's unethical & discredits my hard work! Y-you'll get caught!"

1. Learn the boundaries
Obviously you'll have limitations. I don't recommend lying about education, since those details are regularly checked. Sometimes you can get away with lying about your GPA, I'd recommend not including it at all if it's bad. But it is legal to lie about anything on a resumé, and the worst things that can happen are:
  • you get denied the job
  • fired after you already made it if you suck
  • you get blacklisted from that particular company
Either way, not my problem & it's really not yours either. Hell, even the former CEO of Yahoo lied about his resumé, but he still made bank for like 8 years before someone found out he lied about his education & got fired. You think he's regretting that after he gets his balls drained by world-clsss models on a daily basis?

2. Building your resumé
Paradoxically, many entry-level jobs require previous experience. It's really simple to beat this system: claim that you actually have it.

On your resumé, bullshit time frames and positions at any relevant company. If you have gaps of employment on your resumé, lie to fill them up. Employers are wary about gaps because they'll assume you were a slacker.

For example, let's say you want to get a job as a phlebotomist (college education isn't usually a requirement, but it's still a good gateway into the medical field). You can just google "example resumé for ____" and find it pre-made most of the time, like:

To be extra prepared, the company may ask for a referral phone number to one of your previous places of employment. For the job you lied about, give them the phone number of a clever accomplice & fill them in on the details they'd need to know. If you have no clever friends (you don't), just never answer the calls if they do decide to call.

3. Preparing for interviews
Good job, you've managed to beat out the competition that was foolish enough to be honest & you've landed an interview. To prepare, spend a few hours watching YouTube reviews & explanations of the job, relevant vocabulary & duties, etc. Even if you bomb this interview, you've learned some relevant questions & are now more prepared to lie your way past the next interview.

4. What? You don't seem like you've worked in a hospital before...
Congrats, you little sociopath. If you cleaned up your resumé enough, nailed your interviews, cleverly covered up your few exaggerated truths, and never disclose your lies to co-workers, you'll have made it.
Thanks for this

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
Good haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Cope i still wagecuck every single day of my life

very good thread, great minds think alike

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, ShineBright, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
i'm going to put dead doctors for free shadowing hours
mirin? @Warlow

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Ive been doing this for a while, it is very good advice. I found that most places dont even call the numbers for references or previous employment even when they invite you for an interview. So I just made up all kinds of shit, said I had this degree or that degree, I worked 4 years at a place that has relevant experience. It works well. Maybe not for applying at nasa, but for these shit low level jobs its good

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 10524, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Ive been doing this for a while, it is very good advice. I found that most places dont even call the numbers for references or previous employment even when they invite you for an interview. So I just made up all kinds of shit, said I had this degree or that degree, I worked 4 years at a place that has relevant experience. It works well. Maybe not for applying at nasa, but for these shit low level jobs its good
What kinds of positions did you get into? So far I've lied my way into:
1. A comfy work-from-home sales job by lying about millions of dollars of sales that I never made at a company I never worked at. Been here since May, I still haven't sold a single thing but I still make more than most of my graduate friends JFL
2. Recently accepted as a medical technologist (lol) despite no previous medical experience. I'm only accepting this job because I'm sure I'll get fired from my current job pretty soon, but man the comfiness has been worth it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10524, BigBoy and 1 other person
What kinds of positions did you get into? So far I've lied my way into:
1. A comfy work-from-home sales job by lying about millions of dollars of sales that I never made at a company I never worked at. Been here since May, I still haven't sold a single thing but I still make more than most of my graduate friends JFL
2. Recently accepted as a medical technologist (lol) despite no previous medical experience. I'm only accepting this job because I'm sure I'll get fired from my current job pretty soon, but man the comfiness has been worth it.
Damn I havent done anything that impressive. I got a job as a smartphone/electronics repair guy even though I never had a job with that kind of work in my life. Just put down that I had 3 years experience at a busy phone repair place. I knew how to fix phones, so it seemed legitimate when I showed up. I made good commission on it, so it was worth it. Also lied to get my current job, said I had worked as a mechanic because I needed to repair shit at this job. Got the job and no one ever suspected anything. In reality the only jobs I ever had were a few shitty retail jobs.

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright and BigBoy
Watch Netflix’s “Great Pretender”

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
The truth is any actual good job will have a company that does a professional background check and having a friend fraud as a representative of your old company won’t work.

Good advice for the poors trying to get some shit job though. If you’re on looks max and are satisfied being a phlebotomist you’re retarded btw. $250k+ or rope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, xefo and Marsiere214
Does this work if I don't even have a highschool degree

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ShineBright
Based thread
Fuck this gay clown world I don't care about anyone anymore
You should abuse the system as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Marsiere214 and ShineBright
The truth is any actual good job will have a company that does a professional background check and having a friend fraud as a representative of your old company won’t work.

Good advice for the poors trying to get some shit job though. If you’re on looks max and are satisfied being a phlebotomist you’re retarded btw. $250k+ or rope
Aaand here comes the triggered virtuous copers. Why'd you enter this thread if you knew it'd make you so angry? You can lie your way into the C-suites if you want, here's just a few that eventually got caught:

And the phlebotomist position is just an example of a gateway for other well-paying medical positions that don't require degrees. You don't actually need to work that position, you list it as prior experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5891 and Marsiere214
@Intjcel

• +1
The jobs I'm looking for are not the kind of jobs I can lie my way in. Also I apply for junior positions most often.
Actual performance is important, if you suck and lied your way in - you will be kicked out. Not like I don't have experience in the field.
Problem is apparently in my cv formatting. Ok...
Idk what my actual real problem is. If I get the interviews hr girls always goes well, I think I have 100% pass rate on those. It's the people who actually make the decision that dislike me a lot for some reason. Even though I'm technically oriented.
Anyway, no point in speculating. What op talks is not much of use for me personally + I do plenty.
Might work much better in na and such, as nobody gives a fuck about anything over there seemingly.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and ShineBright
Aaand here comes the triggered virtuous copers. Why'd you enter this thread if you knew it'd make you so angry? You can lie your way into the C-suites if you want, here's just a few that eventually got caught:

And the phlebotomist position is just an example of a gateway for other well-paying medical positions that don't require degrees. You don't actually need to work that position, you list it as prior experience.

JFL at poor people like yourself. Every “well-paying” job in the medical field requires a degree you retard.

brb testing in the local brain surgery hospital

JFL at poor people like yourself. Every “well-paying” job in the medical field requires a degree you retard.
seething cia slave who couldn't handle the fact that @spiderchad lied his way to becoming your superior, i bet he overwork you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, ShineBright and owlofathena
seething cia slave who couldn't handle the fact that @spiderchad lied his way to becoming your superior, i bet he overwork you

Imagine being “blackpilled” and thinking lying about being a phlebotomist on your resume is a good idea. Retard, people will look down at you because being a phlebotomist means you’re fucking poor and low class. At least lie about a prestigious degree or something, not that you were some peasant that had to stick people with needles for 20 dollars an hour.

Imagine being “blackpilled” and thinking lying about being a phlebotomist on your resume is a good idea. Retard, people will look down at you because being a phlebotomist means you’re fucking poor and low class. At least lie about a prestigious degree or something, not that you were some peasant that had to stick people with needles for 20 dollars an hour.
Imagine making over 250k a year (you don't) & spending your free time looking for success tips on a cosmetic surgery forum. But not only that, you still settle for a BMW. Reevaluate your life, my guy

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP