How to lean/workoutmaxx as a teen?

A

amnestics

Bronze
I‘m 15, 5‘9, medium/wide framed and am slightly chubby but not fat (like 18% body fat, not sure about this.). My goal is ultimately to get a more defined/sharper face, primarily my jaw. What do I do? Steroids are out of the question. I also want to keep my wide/bulky frame.

Just keep eating how u are or less while working out and Ull get leaner

I'd say start on a calisthenics/plyometrics routine 4 days a week and add sprints to off days. Focus on strength and explosiveness and not on hypertrophy. Don't limit your carbs,don't go on a deficit at your age, just quit sugar and processed junk. If possible use supplements to increase your dht or stay natural. Also swim if you want broader frame,it's legit.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and amnestics
Reduce your overall calories rather than a particular food group

I'd say start on a calisthenics/plyometrics routine 4 days a week and add sprints to off days. Focus on strength and explosiveness and not on hypertrophy. Don't limit your carbs,don't go on a deficit at your age, just quit sugar and processed junk. If possible use supplements to increase your dht or stay natural. Also swim if you want broader frame,it's legit.
also forgot to mention i play tennis 1x a week for 1hr so i might try that but only 3x a week

Perfect bf for gains, don't forget legs for T boost and be persistent. You will be fine. Just eat as you do now... seems to be just right for you. (hit the gym if that was not obv)

eat less, high protein, workout