How to leanmax below 12% bf?

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I have reached 12% bf but rn my body thinks that its the optimal amount of fat for it and it doesn't want to keep losing it and it would rather burn muscle (my face still holds plenty of fat which I want to get rid of, I think I need to go below 10%). Hunger cravings are also strong on this stage. Is it worth it keep cutting rly? Because I think that I will only lose muscle

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
If your face doesn't look it's best at 12% bf I got bad news.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NaijaCel, Chadethnic101, chadmanlet04 and 16 others
or maybe you store fat in your face but it's so unlikely:incel:

If your face doesn't look it's best at 12% bf I got bad news.
I know what are you going to tell but I think that I just store fat there cuz when I touch it I can feel it, my bones aren't really bad as has been evaluated by some people out there

• +1
Reactions: reputation
I know what are you going to tell but I think that I just store fat there cuz when I touch it I can feel it, my bones aren't really bad as has been evaluated by some people out there
Then it is time for surgery because below 12 percent isn't really sustainable unless you are on roids

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 15827, zoomertrader and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and zoomertrader
Bruh I just hope that I dont actually have 12% bf that dexa shows me I hope I am at least 15
dexa is bs. Send a pic of your body and I'll tell you what bf you are. There's no way you still have a fat face at 12% so you're most likely higher bf. You can dm me if you want

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 17763 and SendMePicsToRate
Bruh I just hope that I dont actually have 12% bf that dexa shows me I hope I am at least 15
dexa scans are almost always cope, just post your body here and people will tell you lmfao

dexa is bs. Send a pic of your body and I'll tell you what bf you are. There's no way you still have a fat face at 12% so you're most likely higher bf. You can dm me if you want
I will make a photo tomorrow or maybe later and send

just get lipo its cheap and it doesnt hurt tbh

just get lipo its cheap and it doesnt hurt tbh
I will do it indisputably but Im underaged unfortunately and I doubt I will be allowed to do it even at 18. Does it really makes face better btw?

5 mins into the thread and he'll do roids and lipo:yes::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Ricochet, Deleted member 17763 and 2 others
If you are below 21-23 better wait cuz its maybe baby fat that doesnt go away with losing fat.
I dont want to wait I want to slay prime jbs

Then it is time for surgery because below 12 percent isn't really sustainable unless you are on roids
Here is me below 9% while bulking for past 5 month and gaining 8-9 kilos meanwhile. :ogre::ogre::ogre:

Here is me below 9% while bulking for past 5 month and gaining 8-9 kilos meanwhile. :ogre::ogre::ogre:
I do think Im not 12% bf although I have prominent bicep veins without a pump and a 6 pack. Even taking that into account, my fat distribution sucks

“My body would rather burn muscle” lol what if you’re eating enough protein and lifting properly you’re not gonna just start burning muscle instead of fat at 12%

• +1
I do think Im not 12% bf although I have prominent bicep veins without a pump and a 6 pack. Even taking that into account, my fat distribution sucks
You can be below 8% and still no abs visibility, 12% doesnt look as lean as you think prorably.

You can be below 8% and still no abs visibility, 12% doesnt look as lean as you think prorably.
My body stores next to 0 amounts of fat in my stomach, whenever I lose weight I lose it there first, but my weightloss hardly affects my face besides losing some water retention

My body stores next to 0 amounts of fat in my stomach, whenever I lose weight I lose it there first, but my weightloss hardly affects my face besides losing some water retention
I heard that some people lose way more fat from 12-8% than from 16-12%, maybe thats your case idk. Water retention is real thing, after good training session I get hollow cheeks, but usually just rounded bloated shit

I will do it indisputably but Im underaged unfortunately and I doubt I will be allowed to do it even at 18. Does it really makes face better btw?
it just sucks the fat out of your cheeks so your zygos and masseters will look model tier unless that you have zero facial bones

I heard that some people lose way more fat from 12-8% than from 16-12%, maybe thats your case idk. Water retention is real thing, after good training session I get hollow cheeks, but usually just rounded bloated shit
I see that training does affect my face but only a little. I am not retaining much water according to the dexa and also my diet is on the point so thats not the case

KETO DIET, only do this is you are serious but basically you are only eating protein and fats, your body is gonna dump a lot of water which will help with your face, and hopefully if you keep training and eating lots of 0 carb proteins you will keep most of your gains.

So an example diet could be, 4 eggs for breakfast, chicken breast Caesar salad for lunch, and mexican style beef in a salad bowl

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, oldcelloser and ItsOverCel
KETO DIET, only do this is you are serious but basically you are only eating protein and fats, your body is gonna dump a lot of water which will help with your face, and hopefully if you keep training and eating lots of 0 carb proteins you will keep most of your gains.

So an example diet could be, 4 eggs for breakfast, chicken breast Caesar salad for lunch, and mexican style beef in a salad bowl
2nd this

• +1
At 12% bodyfat you should have clear definition in your stomach and face, if you still look bloated then its over tbh and going any lower would just be starving yourself unnecessarily. 10-12% if the minimum threshold which someone can maintain so going any lower will just make you feel like shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser and LowTierNormie
At 12% bodyfat you should have clear definition in your stomach and face, if you still look bloated then its over tbh and going any lower would just be starving yourself unnecessarily. 10-12% if the minimum threshold which someone can maintain so going any lower will just make you feel like shit
I have a prominent jawline and a 6 pack but no hollow cheeks

I bloat but my jaw and cheekbones still protrude , maybe its due to bone density or maybe I don't bloat as much as I think I do. Also I dehydrate maxx a lot because I don't drink water .

Im doing it right now. I do cardio everyday, lift weights 4 times a week. Eat no processed foods and drink a lot of water and no alcohol. Would estimate i am currently 13 percent, my abs are starting to become visible and my cheekbones are more apparent. Really want to know how i look with sub 10 percent

Keep protein high and keep pulling calories from carbs first and then fats. Dieting is kinda easy until 10-12%, it's just a case of eating the right foods. Below that you have to suffer to an extent. It's not really worth it unless you really need to look good with your shirt off. Cardio is completely optional.

• +1
Your tryna kill your dick ?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I have reached 12% bf but rn my body thinks that its the optimal amount of fat for it and it doesn't want to keep losing it and it would rather burn muscle (my face still holds plenty of fat which I want to get rid of, I think I need to go below 10%). Hunger cravings are also strong on this stage. Is it worth it keep cutting rly? Because I think that I will only lose muscle
why u have plenty of facial fat if you are 12 % at 15 % someone looks kinda chiselled

200-300 cal deficit with very high protein like 1,5/ lb/bw and low carbs while also lifting hard; should force your body to lose weight but also keep muscle since its needed for effort
but its not guaranteed ; i also try all kinds of stuff yet my shit genetics doesnt allow much, exactly like you described 😢

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
ECA stack will help

• Hmm...
Reactions: Constantin Denis
It's entirely possible, dexa scans are really not that precise.

As for getting to 10% body fat without losing muscle, adding more LISS cardio is the best tool in your arsenal in my experience

If I'm not wrong, going under 11% will wreck your hormones. Try to hover between 11% to 14% year round.

I think you could try to get lower and see if it makes much difference to the face. iof not I think its very hard to sustain and its probably healthier at 12%

ask this guy fast before he's not giving his last breath:

It won't get much better facially.

Also say goodbye to your sex drive

the reality is because you dont have enough muscle to support your metabolism so its either be skinny at 10% or build more muscle then cut again, 200lbs @ 8-10% bf will look better than 150lbs @ 8-10% bf, the trick is to weigh as much as you can whilst being as lean as possible, of course its difficult because hardly anyone is a true 10% but at that bf you wouldnt have much facial fat at all