How to leanmax legs?

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
How do I lose leg muscle? More specifically calf muscle mass. It's looking severely disproportional to the rest of my legs and body

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
spot reduction is myth. just keep eating at caloric deficit while lifting. dont work on legs though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ropeorcope
You're gonna have to lose muscle everywhere and then just work everything out except legs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
you lose leg muscle by not working out your legs, but instead of losing calf muscle to "make your legs more proportional" just workout the rest of your body lol

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst, Bird Bluebird and balding17yomanletcel
You're gonna have to lose muscle everywhere and then just work everything out except legs
bruh he shouls lose fat not muscle jfl. i doubt he has good amount of muscle mass in legs. its just fat. i have the same fat deposit genetics

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Mouthbreath
bruh he shouls lose fat not muscle jfl. i doubt he has good amount of muscle mass in legs. its just fat. i have the same fat deposit genetics
Oh, it's muscle mass alright. I'm at the point (in terms of body fat) where I can see veins popping out on my calves jfl. And they're still bulky and big af, it's muscle for sure

He said he wants to lose muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Shit, that's gonna require literally starving myself. My caloric deficit is already tough, I'm eating only one meal a day most days

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Shit, that's gonna require literally starving myself. My caloric deficit is already tough, I'm eating only one meal a day most days

You're eating one meal a day and you have legs so muscular they're ugly?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and balding17yomanletcel
Oh, it's muscle mass alright. I'm at the point (in terms of body fat) where I can see veins popping out on my calves jfl. And they're still bulky and big af, it's muscle for sure
jfl just don't work your legs then

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Being a manlet with big legs is a big failo, it will make you look shorter and more bloated all around
Bloated?
Legs dont bloat ur face habibi

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 8846
Why tho , just get a bigger upperbody and big calves are good dont get rid of them

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird and Deleted member 6873
Take the elevator whenever you can, try to sit as much as possible instead of standing, take public transit/car instead of walking/cycling. Use your legs the least amount possible.

Take the elevator whenever you can, try to sit as much as possible instead of standing, take public transit/car instead of walking/cycling. Use your legs the least amount possible.
That's fatmaxxing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 275
speaking from my own experience , i leanedmaxx last year by going on a diet where i only ate salad chicken & juices , i cut sugar & soft drinks & ate the minimum possible " i kinda starved myself a bit" for like a month & a half , & it worked

speaking from my own experience , i leanedmaxx last year by going on a diet where i only ate salad chicken & juices , i cut sugar & soft drinks & ate the minimum possible " i kinda starved myself a bit" for like a month & a half , & it worked
yes and you probably also lost all your size everyhwere else. Especially the neck is always loosing size first.

yes and you probably also lost all your size everyhwere else. Especially the neck is always loosing size first.
Fuck this life, chad can be fat and he will only have fat on his stomach the rest of his body, especially face will be lean af and he will maintain neck muscle mass even if he decides to cut

Fuck this life, chad can be fat and he will only have fat on his stomach the rest of his body, especially face will be lean af and he will maintain neck muscle mass even if he decides to cut
you can maintain neck size on a cut, but you have to work it almost every day. It works so far on my cut.

My legs (and my entire body) got significantly leaner once i started doing massive amounts of cardio 5x a week.
(running 3 miles in 25 min + HIIT soccer sprints)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and Mouthbreath
i was bluepilled back then , i didn't care about my neck JFL

My legs (and my entire body) got significantly leaner once i started doing massive amounts of cardio 5x a week.
(running 3 miles in 25 min + HIIT soccer sprints)
I run 3 miles a day 4 times a week usually. It takes a good 40 minutes usually to complete a 3 mile run for me. Sometimes I even go for 6 or 9 mile runs if I have the energy. For me I think it only makes my legs bigger cus of all the running and especially running up hills

Storing fat on legs is fucking ideal. Imagine having that luxury.