How to leanmax quickly legit must click

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
I went from 112kg to 105kg now in like 10 days only.

All u need to do is cut out carbs and be hungry all day. If ur not hungry it’s not working, simple. Any other cope diet that doesn’t leave u hungry doesn’t work.

As for the gym, lifts are still the same. I can feel like it’s impossible to get stronger, but at least maintaining what I already have is easy.

Thats it, any other guide or diet is utter cope. I’ll be 10% bf next month

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, looks>books, noodlelover and 16 others
Ur literally 2.5x the weight of my onitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, reddotguy, redmaxx and 7 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, SidharthTheSlayer, Graham and 1 other person
Going from 112 kg to 105 kg is not the same like going from 12% to 8% body fat,

• +1
Reactions: tia0505, Lmao, Zonar and 11 others
Going from 112 kg to 105 kg is not the same like going from 12% to 8% body fat,
True but progress is still insanely fast. Faster than what ppl make it out to be online. Bc I’ve stuck to no carbs and haven’t cheated once

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, LooksOrDeath and Emiqrox

All u need to do is cut out carbs and be hungry all day. If ur not hungry it’s not working, simple. Any other cope diet that doesn’t leave u hungry doesn’t work.

As for the gym, lifts are still the same. I can feel like it’s impossible to get stronger, but at least maintaining what I already have is easy.

nigga youre huge wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Deleted member 29167 and Reformed
nigga youre huge wtf
I’m tall so 112kg on me was a slight belly and love handles. Also I’ve grown a lot of muscle too, not just fat. I have stretch marks from muscle growth

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I’m tall so 112kg on me was a slight belly and love handles. Also I’ve grown a lot of muscle too, not just fat. I have stretch marks from muscle growth
ah ok makes sense. how do you resist the urge to eat when hungry? do you drink water much?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
ah ok makes sense. how do you resist the urge to eat when hungry? do you drink water much?
I have like 5 recent pics on my camera roll of leanmxxing before and afters, and that gives me solid motivation.

Also being hungry keeps me going to, bc it feels like progress. If I would eat something to stop the hunger ik I’d be disappointed after.

Also yeah drinking water helps a bit if u wanna feel ‘full’

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, mug, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
I have like 5 recent pics on my camera roll of leanmxxing before and afters, and that gives me solid motivation.

Also being hungry keeps me going to, bc it feels like progress. If I would eat something to stop the hunger ik I’d be disappointed after.

Also yeah drinking water helps a bit if u wanna feel ‘full’
good motivation

• +1

How many % of bf do you lose a week if you're losing 2Kgs weekly consistently

• Hmm...
How many % of bf do you lose a week if you're losing 2Kgs weekly consistently
Idk, according to @Arborist u can lose 0.5-1 bf% weekly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, szolliontaraelis and RandomSwan
Or you could just eat high in protein and in caloric deficit and lose weight like every normal person that lost weight ever u dont need to suffer and be hungry

• +1
Reactions: mug, king_bandon, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Or you could just eat high in protein and in caloric deficit and lose weight like every normal person that lost weight ever u dont need to suffer and be hungry
If ur not hungry ur bluepilled tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, Obito and Icon
I’ve lost weight before and Ik it’s through a caloric deficit with high protein and blah blah blah. I’m just curious… Have you noticed any change facially in these 10 days you’ve been lean maxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and Reformed
I’ve lost weight before and Ik it’s through a caloric deficit with high protein and blah blah blah. I’m just curious… Have you noticed any change facially in these 10 days you’ve been lean maxxing?
Yes I lost my slight double chin and back to having no neck fat

• +1
Reactions: blite
Legit track your calories, why r u going gym if you’re just basing it off how hungry you are, I wouldn’t even go gym if I did this, you don’t even know if you have the right amount of protein intake and you’re probably just burning muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23558 and Reformed
Legit track your calories, why r u going gym if you’re just basing it off how hungry you are, I wouldn’t even go gym if I did this, you don’t even know if you have the right amount of protein intake and you’re probably just burning muscle
I only eat meat I 100% get more than enough protein

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

When I was heavily leanmaxxing I would eat one healthy meal a day no snacks. JFL at thinking you can get lean without being hungry all the time

• +1
Reactions: wastedpotential, Yerico7, Deleted member 28691 and 1 other person
When I was heavily leanmaxxing I would eat one healthy meal a day no snacks. JFL at thinking you can get lean without being hungry all the time

Same, it left a mental mark tho, can't eat without thinking about how it's making me gain weight and bloats me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, Deleted member 23558, blite and 1 other person
Same, it left a mental mark tho, can't eat without thinking about how it's making me gain weight and bloats me.
Can’t relate ate 3 cheeseburgers and a large fries yesterday. Drank it down with two fat milkshakes

Can’t relate ate 3 cheeseburgers and a large fries yesterday. Drank it down with two fat milkshakes

I'd be in extreme panic episode if i did that

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I'd be in extreme panic episode if i did that
Mirin you’re more blackpilled than me. I was obese most of my teen years. I read a study that said if you were obese more than 2 years as a teen the likelihood of gaining your weight back is 80%

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, blite and Deleted member 28691
Mirin you’re more blackpilled than me. I was obese most of my teen years. I read a study that said if you were obese more than 2 years as a teen the likelihood of gaining your weight back is 80%

I was 110 kg max at 177 cm, as soon as i hit that weight i started leanmaxxing.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and AspiringMogger
I was 110 kg max at 177 cm, as soon as i hit that weight i started leanmaxxing.
For looks reasons? I went on a plane and my ass was hanging out. Knew I needed to change something there

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 28691
For looks reasons? I went on a plane and my ass was hanging out. Knew I needed to change something there

I didn't really think about looks when i leanmaxxed, just wanted to be lean.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and AspiringMogger
Fasting is the way, if you want to lose the most weight you need to eat only 600-1400 calories a day and fast for 20-24 hours.

• Hmm...
Fasting is the way, if you want to lose the most weight you need to eat only 600-1400 calories a day and fast for 20-24 hours.
Too low for people with more muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
  • +1
just lose muscle theory.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Reformed
I just play sports which keeps me at ideal weight without even restricting what I can eat
Exercise more important than diet and you absolutely can outrun a bad diet. Fuck the scientists

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, RandomSwan and Reformed
I just play sports which keeps me at ideal weight without even restricting what I can eat
Exercise more important than diet and you absolutely can outrun a bad diet. Fuck the scientists
No jfl.

Are you actually getting leaner, or just losing "weight".

I don't need to "cut carbs" in order to lose weight. I can eat quite literally ANYTHING I want, and as long as my ingested calories are fewer than my consumed calories, I'll lose weight. But I'll be skinny-fat, not lean. They're 2 different things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, mug, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
Are you actually getting leaner, or just losing "weight".

I don't need to "cut carbs" in order to lose weight. I can eat quite literally ANYTHING I want, and as long as my ingested calories are fewer than my consumed calories, I'll lose weight. But I'll be skinny-fat, not lean. They're 2 different things.
to lose weight you HAVE to cut carbs. To lean out you must do intense cardio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Some people aren't built like that, what you described won't work for everyone. I'm an ectomorph and I have naturally low appetite, it's possible for me. For the average person, I'd say Cardarine and Ostarine is ideal for leanmaxxing.

to lose weight you HAVE to cut carbs. To lean out you must do intense cardio
Absolutely, positively NOT TRUE.
I've lost dozens of pounds many times eating absolutely everything. The only thing I did was lower my calories.
Macros don't matter when losing weight. Only calories do. Macros matter when you're dieting to change your body composition (get lean/lower body fat percentage).

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, mug, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
You're right when you say that you know that your diet works because you feel hunger. However you vastly underestimate the amount of weight you have to lose to be considered lean.

If you don't have veins on your lower abs you're not lean.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27472 and Blackgymmax
Absolutely, positively NOT TRUE.
I've lost dozens of pounds many times eating absolutely everything. The only thing I did was lower my calories.
Macros don't matter when losing weight. Only calories do. Macros matter when you're dieting to change your body composition (get lean/lower body fat percentage).
anecdotal cope is crazy, it could just be your metabolism or your body itself. There are many clinical trials that prove low carb + low calories = weightloss. Macros matter A LOT not just calories cuz I could ingest 500g carbs, 30g protein and 2000 cals but it won't be the same as a balanced diet. I eat ~3k cals per day and I barely gain weight; this doesn't mean high calories does not increase weight cuz it does

• JFL
anecdotal cope is crazy, it could just be your metabolism or your body itself. There are many clinical trials that prove low carb + low calories = weightloss. Macros matter A LOT not just calories cuz I could ingest 500g carbs, 30g protein and 2000 cals but it won't be the same as a balanced diet. I eat ~3k cals per day and I barely gain weight; this doesn't mean high calories does not increase weight cuz it does
If you're implying that you can't lose weight by just lowering your calories enough (regardless of the macros), then congratulations. You are the first human being in recorded history that doesn't need to eat to stay alive. You are essentially immortal.
Just think of the money you'll save on food, not to mention all those tedious trips to the grocery store!

• +1
carbs are good for you, you can atill be hungry and eat carbs

You're fucking stupid dude. All you lost was glycogen and shitted out most of the food of your stomach and some water and then you come to looksmax thinking you're a fat loss guru.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 24444
The only people who make threads on gymcelling and lean maxxing are people who literally never hit 15% bf in their entire life and bench under 2 plates. It's like those newbies in the gym who make barely any progress and think they're the shit. Meanwhile actually experienced guys who understand this shit don't even care to make threads. And you won't be 10% body fat next month or even close. I will bet my looksmax account on that considering that you're completely inexperienced as to what happens going down from your 20% bf and imagining you'll lose 10% bf in 4 weeks lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug and colbycovington
You're fucking stupid dude. All you lost was glycogen and shitted out most of the food of your stomach and some water and then you come to looksmax thinking you're a fat loss guru.
For more than a week straight right? Just water weight bro
The only people who make threads on gymcelling and lean maxxing are people who literally never hit 15% bf in their entire life and bench under 2 plates. It's like those newbies in the gym who make barely any progress and think they're the shit. Meanwhile actually experienced guys who understand this shit don't even care to make threads. And you won't be 10% body fat next month or even close. I will bet my looksmax account on that considering that you're completely inexperienced as to what happens going down from your 20% bf and imagining you'll lose 10% bf in 4 weeks lmao
U don’t know much either. I hit 1400 test levels natty from my own research. Experience /= knowledge

Muh 2 plates bro Muh newbie Muh water weight @Blackgymmax

ur clearly a gymcel gymbro that gets his knowledge from steroid forums JFL

and u think that’s the best place but roidcels don’t know shit either. They just inject a million shit and take guesses

Muh 2 plates bro Muh newbie Muh water weight @Blackgymmax

ur clearly a gymcel gymbro that gets his knowledge from steroid forums JFL

and u think that’s the best place but roidcels don’t know shit either. They just inject a million shit and take guesses
Bruh even before I roided I was jacked and benched 315 x 5 as well as lean with a full 6 pack. You are as experienced and knowledgeable as a fat Indian at planet fitness and you want to speak on me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcherxArcher, plukee and Reformed
For more than a week straight right? Just water weight bro
Yes.
U don’t know much either. I hit 1400 test levels natty from my own research. Experience /= knowledge
Ye? Post body and I'll post my natty body. You've only tried lean maxxing and looked into it for a week you dumb fuck

Bruh even before I roided I was jacked and benched 315 x 5 as well as lean with a full 6 pack. You are as experienced and knowledgeable as a fat Indian at planet fitness and you want to speak on me?
Nigger genes
Post body and I'll post my natty body
Not lean you’ll just call me fat. I doubt u can see clavicles or bone strucutre beneath fat like I can.

Anyway we have a smilar structure

also I truly don’t care about going to get a frauded pic to impress u.

I can make my shoulder waist look 2:1 but again idc

Nigger genes

Not lean you’ll just call me fat. I doubt u can see clavicles or bone strucutre beneath fat like I can.

Anyway we have a smilar structure

also I truly don’t care about going to get a frauded pic to impress u.

I can make my shoulder waist look 2:1 but again idc
Nigger genes? Buddy pre lifting I was skinny fat lmao. Also your structure has nothing to do with your experience in losing fat and gaining muscle. You think you can just google how to lose weight, try it for one week and pretend you're a guru on this forum while I'm here? Think again

Nigger genes? Buddy pre lifting I was skinny fat lmao. Also your structure has nothing to do with your experience in losing fat and gaining muscle. You think you can just google how to lose weight, try it for one week and pretend you're a guru on this forum while I'm here? Think again
Didn’t google it lol. I’m studying Bio too ik WAYYYYYY more than u roid forum dweller

So true it's literally so easy but I don't need to lose weight at all and keep doing this on accident at work because weed and nicotine destroy my brains ability to tell me when I'm hungry

It's actually OP I drink a zer cal monster then just smoke until 8pm and eat 2 meals before 1am

Face is everything tho so fuck it

• +1