How to learn to manipulate better

chadcel;

chadcel;

Zephir
I've read the usual books but I think I need something with more up to date examples i.e. not Sun Tzu or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Snowskinned and Gonthar
Jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34 and try2beme
Manipulation is useless

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chadcel;, Gonthar and try2beme
FED06085 6192 43B8 A415 2683E956A9BE

I've read the usual books but I think I need something with more up to date examples i.e. not Sun Tzu or some shit
It all boils down to your looks/status/money - if you don't have them, you're invisible, there's no 'manipulation' here, no tactics to use when people won't even listen to what you have to say.
If you're good looking/famous/rich, then everything is easy, people listen to you, approve you, believe what you say, etc.
If you read all these dark triad books like The Art of War, The Prince, The 48 Laws of Power, etc. you will notice that all the examples there feature powerful and famous people - politicians, kings, nobles, army generals, entrepreneurs, celebrities - so people who already at the top.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Is it not in your Jew blood to be manipulative?
6DD5296E 5C90 4DA0 A398 D050E3715320

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and motiascension
Manipulation is just effective communication but without any moral restrictions

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It all boils down to your looks/status/money - if you don't have them, you're invisible, there's no 'manipulation' here, no tactics to use when people won't even listen to what you have to say.
If you're good looking/famous/rich, then everything is easy, people listen to you, approve you, believe what you say, etc.
If you read all these dark triad books like The Art of War, The Prince, The 48 Laws of Power, etc. you will notice that all the examples there feature powerful and famous people - politicians, kings, nobles, army generals, entrepreneurs, celebrities - so people who already at the top.
cope
Women get enchanted by words and voice
You lack the art of seduction
You fucking clown
Hahahahhahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and chadcel;
No seduction for your face...
Men are more visual and easily subdued by looks
For women it’s how you can control their emotions through word and voice
Satan tempted Eve with his speech not muh face
Ok bye
Hahahahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Men are more visual and easily subdued by looks
For women it’s how you can control their emotions through word and voice
Satan tempted Eve with his speech not muh face
Ok bye
Hahahahahahaha
Lol, no...If the voice and words come from an unattractive or low-status man, they won't even listen, it's just "bla-bla-bla" to them...When a Chad, rich or famous person talks, then they listen.
You know that American saying "money talks and bullshit walks"?. Well, you can easily extend it to "looks/status/money talks and bullshit walks" - words are just that - bullshit, and women are very skilled in detecting it, if you have nothing to support your words, you're simply worthless in their eyes.

• Hmm...
Lol, no...If the voice and words come from an unattractive or low-status man, they won't even listen, it's just "bla-bla-bla" to them...When a Chad, rich or famous person talks, then they listen.
You know that American saying "money talks and bullshit walks"?. Well, you can easily extend it to "looks/status/money talks and bullshit walks" - words are just that - bullshit, and women are very skilled in detecting it, if you have nothing to support your words, you're simply worthless in their eyes.
Women don’t have a sixth sense bro
How can you explain all the abusive relationships they get involved in
Have you ever actually read any of these books you trashed
You might learn a thing or two

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Women don’t have a sixth sense bro
How can you explain all the abusive relationships they get involved in
Have you ever actually read any of these books you trashed
You might learn a thing or two
Lol, they sure as hell aren't in abusive relationships with short, ugly, broke or low-status men who somehow manipulated them.

• JFL
Lol, they sure as hell aren't in abusive relationships with short, ugly, broke or low-status men who somehow manipulated them.
Life is not a movie bro not every girl is dating a handsome chad bro
Most girls date low iq druggies and player type of guys who can pull on their heart strings

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh, Gonthar and chadcel;
Life is not a movie bro not every girl is dating a handsome chad bro
Most girls date low iq druggies and player type of guys who can pull on their heart strings
They still have at least one of these things:
LOOKS. STATUS. MONEY.