D

Deleted member 24614

Real human being
If you got these type of pics in your camera roll it's the latter
Screenshot 20230216 003712 Brave

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
I have thousands of photos of myself from different angles (mainly side profile). Idk why I just feel compelled to check in on what others see when they look at me

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SoberAndRetarded, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Looks the problem is both

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I have thousands of photos of myself from different angles (mainly side profile). Idk why I just feel compelled to check in on what others see when they look at m
Those thousands of pics you have in the roll are not how other people see you tho

• So Sad
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
Those thousands of pics you have in the roll are not how other people see you tho
photos are similar to real life. motion is slightly different but chads look the same way they do in photos

photos are similar to real life. motion is slightly different but chads look the same way they do in photos
Depends on the lens, most phone cameras distort your face image if you're close to them, it's a matter of the lens and mm.

Focal-length-template_v2.jpg

More modern phones usually have wider lens and better cameras in general though.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Patient A
Depends on the lens, most phone cameras distort your face image if you're close to them, it's a matter of the lens and mm.

More modern phones usually have wider lens and better cameras in general though.
Close distance also causes this.

Then what is an accurate way to measure that

Ignoring distortion and angles the problem is also psychological, for some reason everyone seems to notice every little bad detail in their own photos

Ignoring distortion and angles the problem is also psychological, for some reason everyone seems to notice every little bad detail in their own photos
Yeah probably true, but do keep in mind photos can actually make your flaws more noticeable. Speaking from personal experience, my nose is noticeably more crooked in photos than it is in the mirror and in real life where it's barely noticeable if you're not analising my face FML.

Depending on your camera, if you got a droopy eyelid, a crooked nose or a similar flaw, it can actually appear worse than it would if you were looking in the mirror.

Women will tell you that you look good. Yes you reading this, youre ugly

• +1
Reactions: Tashbas, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 12330 and 1 other person
Yeah probably true, but do keep in mind photos can actually make your flaws more noticeable. Speaking from personal experience, my nose is noticeably more crooked in photos than it is in the mirror and in real life where it's barely noticeable if you're not analising my face FML.

Depending on your camera, if you got a droopy eyelid, a crooked nose or a similar flaw, it can actually appear worse than it would if you were looking in the mirror.
I'm not sure if the mirror can disguise them and they're actually really visible to others though FML.

I'm not sure if the mirror can disguise them and they're actually really visible to others though FML.
You aren't taking photos in flattering angles

You aren't taking photos in flattering angles
True JFL. But the same frontal way I look at the camera makes the photo looks different from what it looks like from the same angle when I look in the mirror.

True JFL. But the same frontal way I look at the camera makes the photo looks different from what it looks like from the same angle when I look in the mirror.
Its the same but flipped

People notice it subconsciously irl so dont cope. Your selfies should look good

It's not the fact it's flipped, even if I flip it back my face looks different and more "enlongated" than it looks in the mirror
Same, it's just phone cameras that be like that, when I use a real camera I look identical to mirror view

Same, it's just phone cameras that be like that, when I use a real camera I look identical to mirror view
Yeah professional photographers also use cameras with wider lens, when I initially used my phone for photos I thought my face was just long lol.

@aBetterMii we ain’t making it out of the incel hood

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
wider, as in wide angle, means shorter focal length, which is not what you want. a good portrait focal length is like 85mm on a full frame camera whereas smartphone cameras have the equivalent of a 26mm lens, which is very distorting, even more so if you're closer to the lens.

It's not the fact it's flipped, even if I turn it back my face looks different and more "enlongated" than it looks in the mirror when it's taken on my phone's camera.
unless you have a deformed comical mirror, you have a long face and you need to change your cam setting to 1:1

wider, as in wide angle, means shorter focal length, which is not what you want. a good portrait focal length is like 85mm on a full frame camera whereas smartphone cameras have the equivalent of a 26mm lens, which is very distorting, even more so if you're closer to the lens.
Oh, guess I just worded that badly, thought wider angles also meant more mm. I was talking about it having more milimeters, as you said 26mm distorts your face, also since a human eye is closer to around ~50 mm I guess.

unless you have a deformed comical mirror, you have a long face and you need to change your cam setting to 1:1
The mirror is not the problem lol. My phone's frontal camera got 16mm with like F/2. Kind of a bait since the other one is way higher.

IRL it's not 200mm though, I believe it is around 80mm

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25190
The mirror is not the problem lol. My phone's frontal camera got 16mm with like F/2. Kind of a bait since the other one is way higher.
Its your face thsts the problem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, zharupodrugu, Lawton88 and 1 other person
In that pic posted w the distortion his face is long in all of them. Ur face is just long

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
IRL it's not 200mm though, I believe it is around 80mm
what if someone sees you from a longer distance irl then it will be equal to 200mm?

I have thousands of photos of myself from different angles (mainly side profile). Idk why I just feel compelled to check in on what others see when they look at me
Hahaha, same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
It's over.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 22623
mUh phone lens COPE

Accept you have inhaled air through your mouth for centuries upon centuries and stop blaming your shitty Huawei phone.

In my experience, if you're attractive women will talk to you in a different way. They'll show interest in you in a more obvious way, and, some of 'em will show a lot of confidence when you're around.

If they simply don't care for you and don't look at you, you can say that your looks are the problem.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
If you got these type of pics in your camera roll it's the latter
View attachment 2080399
It is VERY RARE that your looks are the problem. Yes, you might not be attractive, but you will ALWAYS find someone. There are very few people who are actually ugly, and for them it is a problem.

E.g. in your pics, the dude is absolutely normal/average. There will be a lot of women, who will date/fuck him. If he does not get anything well, then he is a recluse most probably. Online is not very easy with non-top-5% face, so he will fail. But IRL he could easily get a girl if he went to more social events.

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
Since I joined this forum I made like 100+ selfies/pictures/videos to see how I look like from all different angles, lightings and motion

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall