How to lifemax?

N

Norwooder

Master
From extensive experience in my own life, I can deffinetly vouch for the fact that it is VERY hard to change your position in life.
Can anyone say here with complete honesty that they have completely changed their life in the past for the better?
IF so, how did you do it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Acnno, mewcoper and 1 other person
i cut ties with old friends, new social circle = new life

friends and relationships are EVERYTHING in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 6403, Acnno and 6 others
Nootropics. everything Starts with mindset unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Acnno, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
By looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Inject test or do some low inhib drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Have lots of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Acnno
No they aren’t you utter moron
20201009 222445

you

Unnamed 2
Images 3
AS 123922013 snoring or apnea hero 860x452

me social circlemaxxed

55667615 cheerful young friends enjoying together with music and beer in nature
Partying Alcohol Abuse Beachside
The godfather image

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 10709, SlavMax and 4 others
I really dont know but I need advices

I really dont know but I need advices
Same man, I just wake up dreading the day. I go to school and then come home and study, my days are so boring. I have a few friends but they aren't really that fun plus with covid here in England we literally cannot do anything.

Same man, I just wake up dreading the day. I go to school and then come home and study, my days are so boring. I have a few friends but they aren't really that fun plus with covid here in England we literally cannot do anything.
im in the good looking side however my social skills are really funny, I mean im not good socializing

im in the good looking side however my social skills are really funny, I mean im not good socializing
Yeah I'm good looking, but my social skills and overall confidence just ruins me

You can only change your life drastically if you really go for it. It also depends 'what' you want to change in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Yeah I'm good looking, but my social skills and overall confidence just ruins me
we are all gonna make it brah, im right now running my first cycle, 600 of test and 150 of tren, big things are coming

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 12669
Not really, nothings open plus you aren't allowed out with more than one friend which is pretty boring and not worth it. I see my friends at school anyway, its just there's not much to do after school.

Not really, nothings open plus you aren't allowed out with more than one friend which is pretty boring and not worth it. I see my friends at school anyway, its just there's not much to do after school.
That's true tbf. But there's way more in uni (practically nothing is enforced). Having a view to lifemax when you're still school age is good.

That's true tbf. But there's way more in uni (practically nothing is enforced). Having a view to lifemax when you're still school age is good.
Yeah I can't wait for the university experience, do you live in England?

Step 1: Become muslim

Self awareness of toxic patterns, and actually making an effort to fix them.

Is this just a meme, how will becoming a Muslim help?
1. Muslims will enter paradise
2. Close relationship with God brings inner peace
3. Alot of harmful things are forbidden to you.

1. Muslims will enter paradise
2. Close relationship with God brings inner peace
3. Alot of harmful things are forbidden to you.
Ah I see. I'm Muslim but I don't practice the religion nor have I been taught much about it by my parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Ah I see. I'm Muslim but I don't practice the religion nor have I been taught much about it by my parents
Alright, do you pray your daily prayers though?

Alright, do you pray your daily prayers though?
No, I don't know how to. Its my fault for being a lazy prick and not teaching myself, but then whats really the point of doing the daily prayers if I don't know anything about the religion.

No, I don't know how to. Its my fault for being a lazy prick and not teaching myself, but then whats really the point of doing the daily prayers if I don't know anything about the religion.
Theres 5 pillars, 1 is shahada, 2 is prayer, so its important, one can't be muslim without praying. islamqa.info is very popular btw