HOW TO LIGHTEN EYE COLOR YOURSELF

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
dont say you cant ik theres a way some high iqcels tell me theorretically if they can lighten it with their laser what if you get laser pointer and shine it into eye
ik theres gotta be a way

I have greeny-grey eyes, and I quite like them. Girls have complimented them.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Swolepenisman
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo
mine got lighter with age, i have grey with green sparkles in them in the light

You’d have to get rid of the pigment within your iris in order to do so.
The laser would have to be developed very carefully. It can’t be strong enough to hurt your eyes/affect your light sensitivity or cause a significant increase in eye pressure (because it removed too much pigment from your iris at once). It also can’t be mild enough to have no effect on the melanin in your iris.
All in all, pointing a common laser pointer in your eye is just retarded and will most likely just affect your eyesight negatively.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
You’d have to get rid of the pigment within your iris in order to do so.
The laser would have to be developed very carefully. It can’t be strong enough to hurt your eyes/affect your light sensitivity or cause a significant increase in eye pressure (because it removed too much pigment from your iris at once). It also can’t be mild enough to have no effect on the melanin in your iris.
All in all, pointing a common laser pointer in your eye is just retarded and will most likely just affect your eyesight negatively.
That’s the stroma process no? I hope that shit comes out soon

You want blue eyes son?

Turn on the gas stove and place your eyeballs on the blue flame.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman