How to link a girl from online dating app

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Banned
1) max your profile
have some nt pics and make sure your profile looks adventurous and nt. If all of your pics are low quality and taken in front of a mirror your just going to look boring and frauded

2) if your under 6’3 put your height like 2-3 inches taller than you rlly are and just wear lifts + gigaplatform shoes.

3) have a car or a crib
99% of girls arent going to drive to you. If you have no car you are fucked. Also theres no where to have sex if you dont have a crib or car unless u plan on doing it in the bushes or some shit.

It doesnt even have to be a expensive crib. Just having a small apartment of your own is good enough and shows you can take care of yourself. Jfl If your over 21 living with your parents. If your like 13-16 just worry about gettjng a license and car

Simply having a car or home puts you ahead

4. Dont take too long to invite her over or asking to hang out. Theres constantly dudes hitting her up the quicker you can establish a link or a date the better

5. Dont be afraid to follow up.
A lot of niggas dont double text to “look cool” this is retarded dating advice. Imagine if this was sales “dont follow up on your client bro” its retarded. If you dont text her its not like shes going to bother to text you. Theres been some girls who i only linked because i double texted. If you want to be a retard and act cool and follow cringe dating advice from austin dunham be my guest

6. Respond when your available. Women arent turned on by the fact that you take a hour to respond. If anything just shows u have low interest

7. Numbers game. Text as many women as possible

8. Slightly fraud your pics. Dont overly fraud to the point to where when she links you she doesnt recognize you

9. Dont take her anywhere expensive if you plan on going on a date

10. Just be straightforward about your intentions. Theres 1 type of guy who just goes in her dms telling her hes interested and tryna get to know and meet her. Then theres the orher guy tryna play these cringe games and shit. Be the first guy. If she isnt interested move on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 81524, future_, MalePrime and 3 others
gigaover, im 6 2 39⁄64

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
seems actually good guide for one, repped

1) max your profile
have some nt pics and make sure your profile looks adventurous and nt. If all of your pics are low quality and taken in front of a mirror your just going to look boring and frauded

2) if your under 6’3 put your height like 2-3 inches taller than you rlly are and just wear lifts + gigaplatform shoes.

3) have a car or a crib
99% of girls arent going to drive to you. If you have no car you are fucked. Also theres no where to have sex if you dont have a crib or car unless u plan on doing it in the bushes or some shit.

It doesnt even have to be a expensive crib. Just having a small apartment of your own is good enough and shows you can take care of yourself. Jfl If your over 21 living with your parents. If your like 13-16 just worry about gettjng a license and car

4. Dont take too long to invite her over or asking to hang out. Theres constantly dudes hitting her up the quicker you can establish a link or a date the better

A lot of niggas dont double text to “look cool” this is retarded dating advice. Imagine if this was sales “dont follow up on your client bro” its retarded. If you dont text her its not like shes going to bother to text you. Theres been some girls who i only linked because i double texted. If you want to be a retard and act cool and follow cringe dating advice from austin dunham be my guest

6. Respond when your available. Women arent turned on by the fact that you take a hour to respond. If anything just shows u have low interest

8. Slightly fraud your pics. Dont overly fraud to the point to where when she links you she doesnt recognize you

10. Just be straightforward about your intentions. Theres 1 type of guy who just goes in her dms telling her hes interested and tryna get to know and meet her. Then theres the orher guy tryna play these cringe games and shit. Be the first guy. If she isnt interested move on
This seems like completely anti LTR advice

To get a bitch hooked you gotta get a little evil and make her think she's nothing to you 👺

This seems like completely anti LTR advice

To get a bitch hooked you gotta get a little evil and make her think she's nothing to you 👺
Toxic ltrs is how u end up as a single parent its not worth it tbh. Peaceful relationships like that cringe tiktokshit is better in the long run. Obviously you dont have to be overly nice but being a gentleman is better

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
high iq post except 5 and 6 seem desperate and needy. chad doesn't need to double text. and if u double text anyways ur sacrificing ur integrity and giving the highground to the stupid foid that would leave u for chad anyways.

the rule is literally the opposite for most girls dms. they have dozens of needy guys in their dms trying to play "cringe" games as u say it. It's the same root

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gaygymmaxx
high iq post except 5 and 6 seem desperate and needy. chad doesn't need to double text. and if u double text anyways ur sacrificing ur integrity and giving the highground to the stupid foid that would leave u for chad anyways.

the rule is literally the opposite for most girls dms. they have dozens of needy guys in their dms trying to play "cringe" games as u say it. It's the same root
U dont gotta double text instantly but obviously if its been a couple hours or days u can follow up. If she doesnt text after that just move on.

Also theres a difference between lookking “needy” and just showing interest. Showing interest is normal and shows confidence rather then tryna act like your not into her

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Only works if you're htn+

U dont gotta double text instantly but obviously if its been a couple hours or days u can follow up. If she doesnt text after that just move on.

Also theres a difference between lookking “needy” and just showing interest. Showing interest is normal and shows confidence rather then tryna act like your not into her
yes thats true but only if she shows the same courtesy.

bs, if u are good looking u can take a bus to her place and fuck her there

1) max your profile

3) have a car or a crib

recommend me some lifts from amazon and i'll buy them rn

1) max your profile

3) have a car or a crib

20 still no car, over jfl