How to live rent free in anyone’s head irl

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
When you enter a room, look at someone. Make it obvious you were looking at them. Get caught looking at them. And then for the remainder of eternity never look or make eye contact with them every again.

This worked for me ngl now I catch them looking at me barking for my attention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Blitz, noped and 11 others
it's funny because if you're 6'+ with a good frame they wont even bother confronting you

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Deleted member 2587
it's funny because if you're 6'+ with a good frame they wont even bother confronting you
Of course I’m 6+ because I was blessed with good genetics unlike @5foot8Paki

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, noped, diggbicc and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2587
I have ADHD so I've done this unintentionally to hundreds of people a day. I've alienated myself so much from girls especially cause they all mutually think I'm a dangerous creep when in fact it's just my hyperactivity. They probably have a whatsapp group named after me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ruby, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
When you enter a room, look at someone. Make it obvious you were looking at them. Get caught looking at them. And then for the remainder of eternity never look or make eye contact with them every again.

This worked for me ngl now I catch them looking at me barking for my attention
Is this implying looking at a female? Or males

Of course I’m 6+ because I was blessed with good genetics unlike @5foot8Paki
yet you are tagging me barking for my attention.

if you had an iota of thought you'd see how much I live in your head rent free.

here's the reaction and attention you crave by tagging me. I am a bully but I am merciful.

yet you are tagging me barking for my attention.

if you had an iota of thought you'd see how much I live in your head rent free.

here's the reaction and attention you crave by tagging me. I am a bully but I am merciful.
Found the incel!

Idk why but I caged at the title of this thread for some reason. Funny shit lol

I should try this just to annoy norm scum

I have ADHD so I've done this unintentionally to hundreds of people a day. I've alienated myself so much from girls especially cause they all mutually think I'm a dangerous creep when in fact it's just my hyperactivity. They probably have a whatsapp group named after me.
mirin that autism tbh

I lived so rent free in my ex oneitis's head that she dropped a class when she I was in it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I lived so rent free in my ex oneitis's head that she dropped a class when she I was in it.
That’s where I mog you. My oneitis privated her instagram and changed her number and developed bipolar cause of me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ToursOverBoyo2020