How to look better? 16yo, 5ft 9.5”

S

steveh492

Iron
I already had a little glow up myself (went from 230lbs to 210lbs) what supplements and things should I do to expose my jawline more?

How can I improve my eye area and dark circles?

Acne advice? I’m using panoxyl 10% cleanser + niacinimade syrum

Anything else?

Attachments

• filtered-63D77AE2-064C-481F-A3D9-4442B034026E.mp4
    4.3 MB
I already had a little glow up myself (went from 230lbs to 210lbs) what supplements and things should I do to expose my jawline more?

Anything else?
its over dude with that height

• +1
Reactions: watah
debloat , take care of ur skin , to expose ur jawline u need to debloat and loose weight , if it doesn’t work and u still have no jawline , then surgery or rope , grow ur hair out bc ur head shape is weird asf , dark circles I usually leave 2 spoons in the fridge or freezer and the next morning put them under my eyes to get rid of them and it worked .. also grow ur eyebrows more 😳😳

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Anything else?
Lose more weight there’s no way you should be 210 at 5 foot 9 even roidcels are less than that

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and boss8055
debloat , take care of ur skin , to expose ur jawline u need to debloat and loose weight , if it doesn’t work and u still have no jawline , then surgery or rope , grow ur hair out bc ur head shape is weird asf , dark circles I usually leave 2 spoons in the fridge or freezer and the next morning put them under my eyes to get rid of them and it worked .. also grow ur eyebrows more 😳😳
Also idk ur height is dog shit so maybe get surgeries for that or use those thingies that u put in ur shoes to make u look taller and stop squinting like u did in the vid

• +1

Anything else?
U still look chubby. Just go to the gym and stay healthy ur only 16

• +1
Reactions: steveh492 and boss8055

Anything else?
Bloated asf and reccesed, you should know the reason right?

• +1

Anything else?
talking ab jawline while being 200lbs is crazy you know what to do

talking ab jawline while being 200lbs is crazy you know what to do
Yeah ik but I meant like what else I can do for face fat bc I know a bunch of people who got super skinny and still had a chubby face I just don’t wanna be like that

Anything else?
You know its ovER when you have to use half inches on your height

I
I thought my eyebrows were fine, any way to grow them out? I heard about minoxidil but I heard you can get rashes and stuff. Skincare product recommendations?

Lose more weight there’s no way you should be 210 at 5 foot 9 even roidcels are less than that
Should I go on David goggins diet? Or any way to make my metabolism faster because I eat like 1500-2000 calories and I still gain a ton of weight, when I lost weight that was because I was running half marathons everyday in the heat with a hoodie.

Anything else?
Loose weight and get rid of your acne you have high upper eyelid exposure chubby cheeks so start sodium pulling too

Should I go on David goggins diet? Or any way to make my metabolism faster because I eat like 1500-2000 calories and I still gain a ton of weight, when I lost weight that was because I was running half marathons everyday in the heat with a hoodie.
Track ALL YOUR calories either by weighing them or using the table food bags have at the back.
You gain tons of weight because you aren’t tracking these correctly.

Yeah ik but I meant like what else I can do for face fat bc I know a bunch of people who got super skinny and still had a chubby face I just don’t wanna be like that
personally i think being as skinny as possible is best but its up to you. u need to fix ur skin but now that i think ab it u dont even look bad at all.

personally i think being as skinny as possible is best but its up to you. u need to fix ur skin but now that i think ab it u dont even look bad at all.
I might starvemax I’m Christian so I’m used to fasting anyways lol

no, the side effects are insane especially for his age
Don’t worry I wanna do ts naturally anyways bc ik if I use ozempic it’s gonna be expensive and I’m prolly just gonna gain all the weight back after

Anything else?
holy squint

I

I unsquinted a bit at the end so y’all could see a lil more of my eyes area I squinted bc it looks better imo and I ain’t tryna get bullied for a bad eye area so I squinted
why ask how to look better if youre going to fraud

Anything else?
5’9 it’s ovER

I know I still look bad squinting and read the thread I am asking how to look better I’m not being a fraud, squinting don’t make me look like a ten 💀
missed the whole point, dont fraud pics you want advice from you fucking moron

I

I thought my eyebrows were fine, any way to grow them out? I heard about minoxidil but I heard you can get rashes and stuff. Skincare product recommendations?
Idk abt skincare I have natural clear skin ☠️☠️ I used rminoxidil to grow them and it honestly worked and nothing happened

I already had a little glow up myself (went from 230lbs to 210lbs) what supplements should I take, and what should I do to expose my jawline more?

Anything else?
Would nasal breathing fix my receding chin? It doesn’t look too bad I don’t want surgery.

Anything else?
IMG 2400
IMG 1889

Here’s some more pics since someone said I was frauding