how to look better right now

Cigarette

Cigarette

👽
FOLLOW UP THREAD TO "HOW TO FACIALLY ASCEND IN 3 MONTHS"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO LOOK BETTER RIGHT NOW
1) Stop taking selfies vertically, take them horizontally.
- If you think that your faces is asymmetrical youre probably taking selfies vertically. Try to take them horizontally. Personally, horizontal is better for me. Take pictures with a professional camera if it's possible.

2) Shave your stubble
- If your face shape isn't square and you don't have hollow cheeks or bones, SHAVE YOUR STUBBLE. It'll just make you look "fatter" and add volume to your face.

3) Drop your bodyfat %
- I will never stop pointing this out. If you think that your face is asymmetrical your bodyfat % is probably high. Fat will always distribute differently around the face. One side will always have more fat than the other. Dropping your bf% will make your face sharp and symmetrical. You can always suck your cheeks when you go out (good strategy until someone calls you out) but your eyebrows, eyes, lips and chin will still look asymmetrical due to uneven fat distrib.

4) Eyebrows
- Cannot express this enough. Eye area symmetry is so important. For example, i comb my eyebrows down because it helps my eye area look more symmetrical. Use techniques like pulling to fix eyebrow asymmetry. It works.

5) Eyelash curler
- Self explanatory. It'll make your eyelashes noticeable and just better overall.

6) Sleep
- Saw a thread yesterday about sleeping and how you should sleep it literal pitch darkness. This will help your mental health and overall body. 8-10 hours optimal.

SUPPLEMENTS:
- Green Tea: Body detox, easy fat burn.
- Chromium Picolinate 500MCG (take 2 pills): take before or after a meal.
- L-Carnitine: 15-20mL before working out. Will make you sweat and burn fat faster. Aids muscle recovery.
- Iodine & D3 (for metabolism) Thank you @teenmax for pointing this out in my other thread.

TAGS:
@gigi @FailedNormieManlet @teenmax @tyronelite @FastBananaCEO @kjsbdfiusdf @Xangsane @Preston

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, sensei, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
DNR?
COPE?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee
Umbra

Yoo 1. I found out recently and I feel sooo much better tbh

Yoo 1. I found out recently and I feel sooo much better tbh
yup. i found out because some foid wanted to take pictures for her ig story and i asked her why shes taking horizontal. she said that it provides a better lens angle and it captures everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
so take pictures in landscape instead of portrait you mean?

yup. i found out because some foid wanted to take pictures for her ig story and i asked her why shes taking horizontal. she said that it provides a better lens angle and it captures everything
Well for me it squares up my face a bit better and so it doesnt look long and narrow

Vertical camera is better for squarefacecels like me

Vertical camera is better for squarefacecels like me
its better for everyone id say but if one works better definitely use that one (y)

FOLLOW UP THREAD TO "HOW TO FACIALLY ASCEND IN 3 MONTHS"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO LOOK BETTER RIGHT NOW
1) Stop taking selfies vertically, take them horizontally.
- If you think that your faces is asymmetrical youre probably taking selfies vertically. Try to take them horizontally. Personally, horizontal is better for me. Take pictures with a professional camera if it's possible.

2) Shave your stubble
- If your face shape isn't square and you don't have hollow cheeks or bones, SHAVE YOUR STUBBLE. It'll just make you look "fatter" and add volume to your face.

3) Drop your bodyfat %
- I will never stop pointing this out. If you think that your face is asymmetrical your bodyfat % is probably high. Fat will always distribute differently around the face. One side will always have more fat than the other. Dropping your bf% will make your face sharp and symmetrical. You can always suck your cheeks when you go out (good strategy until someone calls you out) but your eyebrows, eyes, lips and chin will still look asymmetrical due to uneven fat distrib.

4) Eyebrows
- Cannot express this enough. Eye area symmetry is so important. For example, i comb my eyebrows down because it helps my eye area look more symmetrical. Use techniques like pulling to fix eyebrow asymmetry. It works.

5) Eyelash curler
- Self explanatory. It'll make your eyelashes noticeable and just better overall.

6) Sleep
- Saw a thread yesterday about sleeping and how you should sleep it literal pitch darkness. This will help your mental health and overall body. 8-10 hours optimal.

SUPPLEMENTS:
- Chromium Picolinate 500MCG (take 2 pills): take before or after a meal.
- L-Carnitine: 15-20mL before working out. Will make you sweat and burn fat faster. Aids muscle recovery.
- Iodine & D3 (for metabolism) Thank you @teenmax for pointing this out in my other thread.

TAGS:
@gigi @FailedNormieManlet @teenmax @tyronelite @FastBananaCEO @kjsbdfiusdf @Xangsane @Preston
Things you can do right now, nothing less, nothing more. Good thread. Some more on Iodine/D3 - stolen from reddit because that comes up first, I promise I'm not a redditor

Iodine:

D3:

I haven't read most of these. I currently do 30k iu vit d oral + 12k iu vit d oil on balls + 2 drops 2% iodine on balls (will do more soon, 4-8 seems standard) + 600 mcg vit k2 mk7, which you should take with vit d. ,25" penis gain 1 month in, will do a height thread soon as I've been doing all night stretching. I'll tag you in it @Cigarette

SUPPLEMENTS:

doesn't tea work against calcium absorption? It could interfere with height for teens

If only I wasn’t cursed with insomnia. Haven’t had proper sleep in weeks. Sleep is so important for looks, looking healthy and health

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
You, but not everyone is 6'
Imagine making a looksmaxing guide that make you worse lol
theres no research on how drinking green tea makes u shorter lol

theres no research on how drinking green tea makes u shorter lol
Nothing makes you shorter, beside aging jfl.

It can interfere with height in Kids since it reduces calvium absorption