How to look fashionable

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Sub-Mod
To look fashionable this is all you need to do. One statement piece and the rest the pieces complementing it

What you need first is a base layer. Something basic and simple that doesn't stand out too much. Keep the colors neutral(Blacks, Whites, Greys, Navy,Beiges, Olives) pick the neutral color depending on the statement piece. If the statement piece in your outfit has a lot of dark colors go for lighter neutral colors of the ones I mentioned like light grey, light beige, white etc and vice versa. Keep the silhouette fairly straightforward no need to go over the top here either relaxed, slightly baggy or slim. Fit is the king. Don't go for branded clothes since you don't want to spend too much money on this shit you should save that for the statement piece. Just a simple well fitting shirt/pants etc will do the job.

Example

Ed2d20965d17393f243b3842fda1be19 1080x

The statement piece. This is the star of the show. The piece that will catch everyone's eyes and make you stand out from the crowd. Always go for bold colors, Interesting silhouettes and cool patterns. This can be anything. Exotic Jacket, MLB caps, printed pants, oversized T shirts, Interesting sneakers, cool chains honestly you can pick whatever you want since you kept the base layers to be neutral this statement piece will pop even more. Only wear 1 or at max 2 statement pieces in an outfit so it won't look outrageous since it won't be fighting with other pieces for attention. Some of the recent trendy pieces in fashion in 2024 are

Racing jackets

NFL jerseys

Printed blazers

Bold patterned Pants

Retro running sneakers

This is the easiest and the simplest way of looking fashionable and cool. There are other advanced styling techniques too like the sandwich method, playing with textures, proportions, double layering, colorblocks etc but those require a lot of thinking/intuition and you'll learn them once you develop your style which will take time. This is the most idiot proof way of looking good without putting too much thought into your outfits

Attachments

• 1000079062.jpg
    1000079062.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, coispet, noobs and 13 others
@try2beme @FaceandBBC @descension @coispet @deadstock @buflek @Imretarded? @Amnesia @Gaygymmaxx @rand anon @SidharthTheSlayer @onion_salad @Debetro @baerr

• +1
Reactions: coispet, rand anon, descension and 1 other person
I can never look fashionable at 5"6, its impossible. But I do appreciate the effort.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Ryldoo IS COPING, menas and 9 others
You forgot a good face
If you lack this then you can’t look old money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Autismcel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
To look fashionable this is all you need to do. One statement piece and the rest the pieces should in an outfit should complementing it

What you need is first a base layer. Something basic and simple that doesn't stand out too much. Keep the colors neutral(Blacks, Whites, Greys, Navy,Beiges, Olives) pick the neutral color depending on the statement piece. If the statement piece in your outfit has a lot of dark colors go for lighter neutral colors of the ones I mentioned like light grey, light beige, white etc and vice versa. Keep the silhouette fairly straightforward no need to go over the top here either relaxed, slightly baggy or slim. Fit is the king. Don't go for branded clothes since you don't want to spend too much money on this shit you should save that for the statement piece. Just a simple well fitting shirt/pants etc will do the job.

Example

View attachment 3151864View attachment 3151865

The statement piece. This is the star of the show. The piece that will catch everyone's eyes and make you stand out from the crowd. Always go for bold colors, Interesting silhouettes and cool patterns. This can be anything. Exotic Jacket, MLB caps, printed pants, oversized T shirts, Interesting sneakers, cool chains honestly you can pick whatever you want since you kept the base layers to be neutral this statement piece will pop even more. Only wear 1 or at max 2 statement pieces in an outfit so it won't look outrageous since it won't be fighting with other pieces for attention. Some of the recent trendy pieces in fashion in 2024 are

Racing jackets

View attachment 3151912

NFL jerseys

View attachment 3151882

Printed blazers

View attachment 3151890

Bold patterned Pants

View attachment 3151896

Retro running sneakers

View attachment 3151898

This is the easiest and the simplest way of looking fashionable and cool. There are other advanced styling techniques too like the sandwich method, playing with textures, proportions, double layering, colorblocks etc but those require a lot of thinking/intuition and you'll learn them once you develop your style which will take time. This is the most idiot proof way of looking good without putting too much thought into your outfits
Fashion got me 0 foids tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You need to use colour theory to choose right pieces.

Black n white are an easy pick if you're a darkie or pale cumskin for example.

• +1
This is the only fashion you need to get bitches tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, noobs, psychomandible and 2 others
61cKZKU3HbL._AC_UY1100_.jpg

is this shirt fashionable?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, psychomandible, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
I will read

• +1
I can never look fashionable at 5"6, its impossible. But I do appreciate the effort.
We can rock the racing jackets + baggy honestly. Unironically looks good on manlets

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: psychomandible, moredatesmorerapes and Jason Voorhees
To look fashionable this is all you need to do. One statement piece and the rest the pieces complementing it

What you need first is a base layer. Something basic and simple that doesn't stand out too much. Keep the colors neutral(Blacks, Whites, Greys, Navy,Beiges, Olives) pick the neutral color depending on the statement piece. If the statement piece in your outfit has a lot of dark colors go for lighter neutral colors of the ones I mentioned like light grey, light beige, white etc and vice versa. Keep the silhouette fairly straightforward no need to go over the top here either relaxed, slightly baggy or slim. Fit is the king. Don't go for branded clothes since you don't want to spend too much money on this shit you should save that for the statement piece. Just a simple well fitting shirt/pants etc will do the job.

Example

Racing jackets

View attachment 3151912

NFL jerseys

View attachment 3151882

Printed blazers

View attachment 3151890

Bold patterned Pants

View attachment 3151896

Retro running sneakers

View attachment 3151898

I'm trying out something "new".

Be as clean/boring as possible.

Plain tee, plain white sneakers, basic color jeans.

No cap no jewellery no bling no nothing and clean combed hair.

Attempting to stand out by being as basic and minimalist as possible in a world full of peacocks.

• +1
We can rock the racing jackets + baggy honestly. Unironically looks good on manlets
Also wear ait force 1 for height boost

• +1
Reactions: baerr
Also I don't suggest such large bold pieces for everyday uni look tbh. The statement piece should be subtle if you don't want to come off as a tryhard in your classes. Maybe wear them at events and parties.

• +1
Reactions: baerr
Also I don't suggest such large bold pieces for everyday uni look tbh. The statement piece should be subtle if you don't want to come off as a tryhard in your classes. Maybe wear them at events and parties.
For everyday I mostly dress casual with a baggy. Something that fits my pheno.

• +1
@sportsmogger @PROMETHEUS @greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel

i aint wearing ts to school bro :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, psychomandible, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
In the photo you sent me once you had a pretty good fit on

• +1
@try2beme say something bhai

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Example

Racing jackets

View attachment 3151912

NFL jerseys

View attachment 3151882

Printed blazers

View attachment 3151890

Bold patterned Pants

View attachment 3151896

Retro running sneakers

View attachment 3151898

cope, wear baggy pants and tight all black tees

• +1
I just wear black pants
Grey/band T shirt
Black shoes
That’s it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and IAMNOTANINCEL
how to look black

• +1
Reactions: noobs and Jason Voorhees