How to look healthy asf for military physical?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I'm trying to join the Air Force, and I have to do a physical soon where I strip naked, they check out my flexibility, blood work, a drug urine test, my eye sight, and hearing. I want to look as healthy as I can. Any tips?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
In Australia as soon as you sign up they let you in because they already know your a 6'3 alpha.

• +1
Its pretty simple. Work out, have a proper sleep schedule, diet well. A 4 year old could tell you as much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽. and needsolution
do you look like chad?

• +1
Its pretty simple. Work out, have a proper sleep schedule, diet well. A 4 year old could tell you as much.
I don't have much time. It would be sooner, but Coronavirus is the only thing giving me around a month tops before I have to go in.
do you look like chad?
I'm 6'3" and skinny, so no.

• +1
I don't have much time. It would be sooner, but Coronavirus is the only thing giving me around a month tops before I have to go in.

I'm 6'3" and skinny, so no.
Im not sure if the airforce requires you to take an IQ test but if so give up.

• +1
Im not sure if the airforce requires you to take an IQ test but if so give up.
I already took it and got a 91 which means I scored higher than 91 percent of the average testers based off a group from 1971.

• +1
I already took it and got a 91 which means I scored higher than 91 percent of the average testers based off a group from 1971.
Die.

• +1
Get lean, tan, shave (face and neck, armpits, pubes), skincare, get a clean haircut shortly before the examination, up your potassium and lower your sodium intake to get rid of excess water retention, do regular stretching, 5 carrots a day, teeth whitening, buy plain but well-fitting clothes; ideally in colors that fit you.

• +1
Get lean, tan, shave (face and neck, armpits, pubes), skincare, get a clean haircut shortly before the examination, up your potassium and lower your sodium intake to get rid of excess water retention, do regular stretching, 5 carrots a day, teeth whitening, buy plain but well-fitting clothes; ideally in colors that fit you.
You are a legit ass poster bro thanks for this advice. Are baby carrots the same as regular carrots? I been eating a bag of baby carrots a day for the past 2 days now. Can't find regular ones because of Corona and all the boomers are fucking gobbling the vegetables.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Bewusst
You are a legit ass poster bro thanks for this advice. Are baby carrots the same as regular carrots? I been eating a bag of baby carrots a day for the past 2 days now. Can't find regular ones because of Corona and all the boomers are fucking gobbling the vegetables.
Baby carrots are fine, they only contain a little bit less beta carotene than regular carrots. Sweet potatoes also contain a good amount of beta carotene.

Another cost-effective solution is to drink 1-2 cups of carrot juice per day (can be bought in the supermarket). Don't overdo it, you can actually turn yellow/orange in just a few weeks which looks bad.

• +1