How to look intimidating?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Drop everything that makes someone look dangerous or intimidating, I have 0 intimidation factor and am taken for an absolute cuck

Is it possible to be intimidating when under 6’2?

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, lurking truecel and wsada
Dimorphic face plus developed bony jaw

• +1
Reactions: Abdullahm06, Kevin Logan, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
nah most ppl on here who try to act intimading/look it are ppl who scare ppl not for the chad reason in movies like a fantasy,more so they thinbk you are mentally ill/bipolar so they are afraid of you in that sense bc you might lash out,look nt as possible

• +1
Reactions: 0V3R, Ron.Belgrade, Andremln and 1 other person
Also wide clavicles with big arms

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
nah most ppl on here who try to act intimading/look it are ppl who scare ppl not for the chad reason in movies like a fantasy,more so they thinbk you are mentally ill/bipolar so they are afraid of you in that sense bc you might lash out,look nt as possible
No not the mentally ill type of scary

I mean like afraid to get into confrontation with u or mock u

Shave eyebrows and head

• +1
Probably can't control it

• +1
No not the mentally ill type of scary

I mean like afraid to get into confrontation with u or mock u
if you come accross as shy then yeah ppl will always try to make fun of you bc your an easy target,thats the main problem of being non nt ppl can verbally mog you in conversations

• +1
if you come accross as shy then yeah ppl will always try to make fun of you bc your an easy target,thats the main problem of being non nt ppl can verbally mog you in conversations
Yes that’s part of it but appearance wise I lack any intimidation factor

Probably can't control it
You can, your body gives signs youre dangerous, strong, ect ect but this only works if youre young(and even then its limited because of stuff like prenatal t for example) or with surgery to mimic those signs

• +1
Yes that’s part of it but appearance wise I lack any intimidation factor
its honestly genetic if your face/height looks intimading very little you can do,but its rare for a man too look scary anyways

• +1
You can, your body gives signs youre dangerous, strong, ect ect but this only works if youre young(and even then its limited because of stuff like prenatal t for example) or with surgery to mimic those signs
So what are everything physical and behavioural?

Height?
Muscular size?
Frame?
Large hands?
Bony face?
Deep voice?
Muted clothing?
Socially dominant?

its honestly genetic if your face/height looks intimading very little you can do,but its rare for a man too look scary anyways
I’m at a place where I look and sound and seem like a complete non threat, I feel physically and socially dominated, I want to have some intimidation to be able to hold my ground and I assume it’s both my look and non nt behaviour

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
tall, wide frame, hooded eyes, dense and arched eyebrows, dimorphic traits such as an overly developed jaw or a really wide face, darker skin, darker hair, muscular, thick neck and forearms, big hands, big nose, short hair, tats, scars, chains on your neck but not overly ghetto you will just look tryhard, eyebrow slit, dark streetwear/sportswear clothing

• +1
Reactions: 78766 and HTNcutecel
I’m at a place where I look and sound and seem like a complete non threat, I feel physically and socially dominated, I want to have some intimidation to be able to hold my ground and I assume it’s both my look and non nt behaviour
im the same btw,i feel socially dominated even by actual trucel 5'8 guys,like no joke if im talking to a manlet i feel like he over talks me,its very weird

• +1
tbh if you already feel disrespected it prob means you are non NT, some objectively short guys who dont look intimidating at all are well respected in my school, everything you need to do is act ghetto and be aggressive but most importantly be NT, if you act or look not NT people will disrespect you not matter what, i got a classmate who is gymmaxxed and he looks decently masculine and towers over everybody else but he's very autistic so ppl still pick on him, and since he never does anything people keep fucking up w him

• +1
Reactions: 78766 and Napoleon1800
im the same btw,i feel socially dominated even by actual trucel 5'8 guys,like no joke if im talking to a manlet i feel like he over talks me,its very weird
I am Manlet so it’s even more brutal

tbh if you already feel disrespected it prob means you are non NT, some objectively short guys who dont look intimidating at all are well respected in my school, everything you need to do is act ghetto and be aggressive but most importantly be NT, if you act or look not NT people will disrespect you not matter what, i got a classmate who is gymmaxxed and he looks decently masculine and towers over everybody else but he's very autistic so ppl still pick on him, and since he never does anything people keep fucking up w him
Yh I just transferred to a new college and I’ve already been socially outcast and dominated and it’s only been a month, I am so socially inept

I am Manlet so it’s even more brutal
if your 5'10 your not manlet you are percieved as average and it wont make you look like a bitch btw,but under yes it can make other ppl disrecpect you lke crazy

• +1
asking these stupid ass questions when you have the perfect example.

Richard Ramirez 1984 mug shot

• +1
if your 5'10 your not manlet you are percieved as average and it wont make you look like a bitch btw,but under yes it can make other ppl disrecpect you lke crazy
I am 5’11, the height of cucks

Drop everything that makes someone look dangerous or intimidating, I have 0 intimidation factor and am taken for an absolute cuck

Big bones, dark thick eyebrows , wear black be big and maybe carry weapons on you and show them

• +1
  • +1
nah your average even in europe,wear 1 inch lifts and your fine,not a cuck height lmao
I wear airforces + 1.2 inches lift and i still get guessed at 5’11 and am heightmogged a lot

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
why would you want to be intimidating?

• +1
Do Hank Schrader in Breaking bad, biggest brow ridge and bold with weird stumble and big chin. And open mouth scary mouth breathing

• +1

either you are or you dont

resting bitch face + big ( fat + muscles)
even when i had a baby face people didnt say shit

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Andremln
Yh I just transferred to a new college and I’ve already been socially outcast and dominated and it’s only been a month, I am so socially inept
how old are you? imo you shouldn't be trying to act dominant if you dont have past experiences of fights, the best you can do is try to be just a chill dude, there is a guide around the forum that explains very well how you should act to not be made fun of or to make sure people dont pick up on you, it wont teach you how to be NT tho, that's brain chemistry.

i have a big social circle and what i've seen is that the people that get made fun of usually have a physical trait that is really laughable at, like either super short or having a small skull, hyperpigmentation in a specific zone, too much acne, really skinny or too fat, but most importantly they are weird, or as we say on the forum, not neurotypical, autistic people usually are also aggresive or try to act cool or normal if they are socially aware, but if they are also ugly which is common by some reason, they will just come off as weird and trying to fit in will be laughable, also don't get involved in incel stuff because digital footprint is real and people will fuck you up with that, for example an old classmate was inside some far right extremist groups and he was also autistic, after that people were always bullying him and picking up on him, same as far left groups, normies don't like extreme stuff, don't get involved in politics or weird shit, imo just by being nice and complimenting people you should be okay, normies like when you tell them their shirt is fire, or their hair looks crispy, stuff like that.

im tired asf because i didn't sleep tonight so i probably made a lot of grammar mistakes so ill sleep and i can later chat w you or sum

• +1
Reactions: 78766, wastedspermcel and Napoleon1800
how old are you? imo you shouldn't be trying to act dominant if you dont have past experiences of fights, the best you can do is try to be just a chill dude, there is a guide around the forum that explains very well how you should act to not be made fun of or to make sure people dont pick up on you, it wont teach you how to be NT tho, that's brain chemistry.

i have a big social circle and what i've seen is that the people that get made fun of usually have a physical trait that is really laughable at, like either super short or having a small skull, hyperpigmentation in a specific zone, too much acne, really skinny or too fat, but most importantly they are weird, or as we say on the forum, not neurotypical, autistic people usually are also aggresive or try to act cool or normal if they are socially aware, but if they are also ugly which is common by some reason, they will just come off as weird and trying to fit in will be laughable, also don't get involved in incel stuff because digital footprint is real and people will fuck you up with that, for example an old classmate was inside some far right extremist groups and he was also autistic, after that people were always bullying him and picking up on him, same as far left groups, normies don't like extreme stuff, don't get involved in politics or weird shit, imo just by being nice and complimenting people you should be okay, normies like when you tell them their shirt is fire, or their hair looks crispy, stuff like that.

im tired asf because i didn't sleep tonight so i probably made a lot of grammar mistakes so ill sleep and i can later chat w you or sum
I try to act normal and nt and fit in but I am immediately disliked and that’s because they feel that it’s unnatural and they instinctively can tell I’m not from the same cloth eg when I speak or ask them a question, they’ve told me it feels like it’s random or I’m interrogating them when I think I’m just speaking normally and trying to make convos

they are also ugly which is common by some reason,
this is because ugliness = social exclusion = inability to develop social skills = non nt

It’s what happened to me

I’m 18

So what are everything physical and behavioural?

Height?
Muscular size?
Frame?
Large hands?
Bony face?
Deep voice?
Muted clothing?
Socially dominant?
Face has to be not just bony but dimorphic, you literally feel fear when looking at a highly dimorphic guy(got a friend like this hes a boxing champion too, genetic anomality fr)

• +1
Face has to be not just bony but dimorphic, you literally feel fear when looking at a highly dimorphic guy(got a friend like this hes a boxing champion too, genetic anomality fr)
So many of them r athletic as well, this is another reason as well I lack any athleticism I am skinny fat with apt

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
this is because ugliness = social exclusion = inability to develop social skills = non nt

It’s what happened to me
I honestly can't tell you what to do because you're right, you are most probably socially doomed, im sorry you feel like that, it must feel like shit not being able to fit into society

• +1
So many of them r athletic as well, this is another reason as well I lack any athleticism I am skinny fat with apt
Boxing acts as a stimulus for his testosterone production, you can feel his whole presence change after winning a big fight which lasts a few days to a week(from the huge testosterone increase you get from winning)

• +1
I honestly can't tell you what to do because you're right, you are most probably socially doomed, im sorry you feel like that, it must feel like shit not being able to fit into society
What’s brutal is that I don’t even know what it is, a lot of it is my looks for sure but like I don’t act aggressive or say incel shit I just speak normally but they’re weirded out it’s very strange

Boxing acts as a stimulus for his testosterone production, you can feel his whole presence change after winning a big fight which lasts a few days to a week(from the huge testosterone increase you get from winning)
Probably has a lot of sex after wards as well

What’s brutal is that I don’t even know what it is, a lot of it is my looks for sure but like I don’t act aggressive or say incel shit I just speak normally but they’re weirded out it’s very strange
I know a guy like that, i think you may do some weird move or voice shift that you don't even notice, it's called micro expressions, very common on autistic people, and normies notice them but you may not, try to search for a movie conversation where the guy is normie and recreate that convo while recording yourself, and see the differences besides your looks of course, im sure you will find something

• +1
I know a guy like that, i think you may do some weird move or voice shift that you don't even notice, it's called micro expressions, very common on autistic people, and normies notice them but you may not, try to search for a movie conversation where the guy is normie and recreate that convo while recording yourself, and see the differences besides your looks of course, im sure you will find something
Ah micro expressions never thought about that maybe my voice does change a lot accent wise pitch wise

Ah micro expressions never thought about that maybe my voice does change a lot accent wise pitch wise
yeah, actually microexpressions is generally what make people tell if someone is autistic or not

• +1
yeah, actually microexpressions is generally what make people tell if someone is autistic or not
Is there any hope of fixing? U just have to autistically analyse Normie convos?

Is there any hope of fixing? U just have to autistically analyse Normie convos?
i've heard that drugs/medicine may help, idk which tho, also meditation but again, i don't really know since i don't have this problem, but ill look into it

• +1
i've heard that drugs/medicine may help, idk which tho, also meditation but again, i don't really know since i don't have this problem, but ill look into it
Alr Thanks a lot for the advice

Learn how to fight

• +1

if you ogre and roidmax to the absolute gills you can look like a gorilla and have max intimidation factor at even like 5'10 no shorter

• +1
if you ogre and roidmax to the absolute gills you can look like a gorilla and have max intimidation factor at even like 5'10 no shorter
Point isn’t to be an ogrecel it’s to be good looking while also not being taken as a cuck and looking scary enough to have most people avoid confrontations with u

Point isn’t to be an ogrecel it’s to be good looking while also not being taken as a cuck and looking scary enough to have most people avoid confrontations with u
literally just be HTN+ and large either roidmaxxed if under 6' or wide frame above basically all genetics and some gym

• +1
Roidmaxx

• +1
literally just be HTN+ and large either roidmaxxed if under 6' or wide frame above basically all genetics and some gym
pain

• +1
Reactions: TwoFace