How to look less aspie in selfies?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Most of my selfies I look like I'm about to stab someone or kidnap someone, but candid pics I look good. How do I not look like a aspie in selfies?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Eppley shotgun implant works for me

you can't, being NT is genetics :blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Dystopian
It’s about the eyes and lips mostly. Just stick to candids or pics further away

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
It’s about the eyes and lips mostly. Just stick to candids or pics further away
GIF-do-want-like-likes-Matthew-McConaughey-point-this-Wooderson-GIF.gif

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett, LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 18931
don't take selfies and dont try too hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, buflek and Deleted member 18840
selfies are a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
don't take selfies and dont try too hard
so for tinder for example I should just have people take pics of me against a good backdrop or just doing something?

Squinch and smile

so for tinder for example I should just have people take pics of me against a good backdrop or just doing something?
Exactly, selfies are only for chads or very NT-looking guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I look better in selfies than candids tbh

Selfies makes me look more angular and lean

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I look better in selfies than candids tbh

Selfies makes me look more angular and lean
Then you probably have a wider face already and therefore benefit from the lens distortion of pics taken up close (so selfies).

The opposite happens for people with narrow faces. They usually prefer pics taken from a greater distance because their face appears wider then.

Your genetics are pre determined. Autism is a spectrum of different disorders, the more mild you are the less hideous you will look however there are also very specific side effects with high functioning autism. If you're high functioning read what I have to say otherwise its over.

You will likely have a wide and robust jaw and semi decent bone structure, the rest is entirely a gamble. Lips are essential and you must have decent ones. If your upper lip is small it means your mother was in denial about her drinking. If your bottom lip is big you have African/Jewish/Asian/Mutt ancestry. Its over if you fit either description. Your nose must be at least normie tier, minor inperfections are common and acceptable. Theres a chance your eye area will look decent but don't count on it, autistic people have slanted or abnormally round eyes. Eyebrows are 50/50. Ears will be ok unless they're ingrown or really ugly.

I will finish this off by saying you will not be growing facial hair and do not try any outlandish or unatural hairstyles. If you're fortunate you will be at least a 5/10, 6 if you're lucky and 7 in rare cases. You are not NT so only your looks matter at this point.