how to look like richard ramirez?

R

romm2el

Master
title, what guide'

Why is everyone asking that, r a p e

ray peat diet, stimulants i swear my zygos are much bigger than 1 year ago while on ray peat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and Deleted member 23558
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
np bro i know it sounds like a meme but its legit for mental issues and your face one of tallest guy in my school drinks fruit sugar shit everyday and eats eggs with bread lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, ElTruecel and BowlCutMogger
Be born as Richard Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Cover yourself in oil

N2 implant from won moon

cocaine and starving for hollow cheeks

Any news regarding that?
Has anyone on instagram asked him recently?
no news, nobody has asked him on insta. If you do and get a response let me know im interested.

Probably will have no news on it though, i think he is totaly over it. Our only hope is trying to 3d print the N2 based on info available and do the whole treatment ourselves...

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
no news, nobody has asked him on insta. If you do and get a response let me know im interested.

Probably will have no news on it though, i think he is totaly over it. Our only hope is trying to 3d print the N2 based on info available and do the whole treatment ourselves...
I really wonder what the reasoning for the FDA denial was.
Like if there‘s a concrete report of them, why they find reasonable to blow off the whole thing and not let the therotical be put into practice.

FDA Approval denial
is that why they stopped? I thought it was related to their own analysis where they concluded it caused too much pressure somewhere int he skull. i dont really remember

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
is that why they stopped? I thought it was related to their own analysis where they concluded it caused too much pressure somewhere int he skull. i dont really remember
Yeah someone asked him via instagram DM‘s and he said that FDA didn‘t give them approval to research further and test on humans.
I think it was in one of @ropemax old threads from 2021.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
So lefort III CCW is only way now huh

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1