How to look more masculine

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
How can I make my face look more masculine?

I always get bullied by others that say I look like a girl, a trap, or a tranny and it really fucking bothers me

inject testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, HurtfulVanity and AscendenceImminent
you neeed double jaw surgery brother and fillers

and maybe trenbolone

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
you neeed double jaw surgery brother and fillers

and maybe trenbolone
my double jaw surgery appointment consult is tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
You are @ prime age to inject. Do this or gargle chad semen

• Hmm...
your parents paying?

who are you consulting ?

hes 5'8, hopefully he can scrape out 2 more inches then he can inject
my dad is paaying

im consulting dr jay k lee

my bone plates are fused according to endo, I'm gonna be forever 5foot8 but I'm on mk677 rn anyways

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
my dad is paaying

im consulting dr jay k lee

my bone plates are fused according to endo, I'm gonna be forever 5foot8 but I'm on mk677 rn anyways
Imagine being a rich jew having your life made for you and ruining it over some average ogre girl man. Do you want me to make come tribute for her?

• Woah
Imagine being a rich jew having your life made for you and ruining it over some average ogre girl man. Do you want me to make come tribute for her?
obviously my face has issues considering I "made her uncomfortable" and I "crossed the line between having a crush on her and being creepy/obsessive on her" and what I did was "disgusting" (quotes from her)

I literally can't go near her unless I want to get into trouble legally now
You could grow in the spine. Did u have ur wrist x ray or knee?
I had my X-ray on my wrist

You need two things to look masculine:

1. Acute Frontonasal angle
  2. Broad squared chin

I'm afraid you can't really change any of those without surgery. Injecting T won't do shit btw

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Short Ugly and Brown
Inject Testosterone
Inject Tren
MK-677
Wear lifts and shoulder pads for a bigger frame

• +1
At your age, wear shoes that give u like an inch boost and chew. Your eye area is veryyyy masc just lack cheekbone width and jaw

• Love it
You need two things to look masculine:

1. Acute Frontonasal angle
  2. Broad squared chin

I'm afraid you can't really change any of those without surgery. Injecting T won't do shit btw
as far as masculinity is concerned this is correct. i would also add PCT. however, orbitals and zygos, while important for overall attractiveness arent necessary for looking merely masculine. masculinity is more about lower third. supraorbitals also matter. ive seen people who are very masculine but lack infraorbital or zygos projection rendering them masculine but ugly ogres.

• +1
At your age, wear shoes that give u like an inch boost and chew. Your eye area is veryyyy masc just lack cheekbone width and jaw
im gonna ask for a palate expander or mse or something for the surgeon to see if it will expand my mid face thanks btw
as far as masculinity is concerned this is correct. i would also add PCT. however, orbitals and zygos, while important for overall attractiveness arent necessary for looking merely masculine. masculinity is more about lower third. supraorbitals also matter. ive seen people who are very masculine but lack infraorbital or zygos projection rendering them masculine but ugly ogres.
check pm bro