How to look older and more masculine?

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
I asked a girl on tinder what she thinks about my profile. She said that I am good looking but I dont look like 20. I have very pronounced zygote, thick hair and eyelashes and eyebrows, I have good mandibles and a small nose but altogether, I look very babyfaced. I cant grow a beard yet but its slowly coming.Any other tips than taking steroids, which I will do when the lockdown is over?
This guy illustrates my problem, although we have very different phenos. He also has muscle, pronounced facial bones but still looks very boyish.

169953541 3082292638762078 6003965630099738916 n

unironically beard and dark features

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Blonde hair will make you look like that + no beard, check minox if you can.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
I asked a girl on tinder what she thinks about my profile. She said that I am good looking but I dont look like 20. I have very pronounced zygote, thick hair and eyelashes and eyebrows, I have good mandibles and a small nose but altogether, I look very babyfaced. I cant grow a beard yet but its slowly coming.Any other tips than taking steroids, which I will do when the lockdown is over?
This guy illustrates my problem, although we have very different phenos. He also has muscle, pronounced facial bones but still looks very boyish.

View attachment 1114796
the guy looks young because of his eye area - eyebrows are too high

the key to looking masculine is eye area

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, 6’1cel, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
Bildschirmfoto 2019 04 18 um 194405

thats me

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Grow a beard or just date younger girls lol..
Looking young or old doesnt matter what matters is whether you look good or not imo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 12669 and gaymidget
Grow a beard or just date younger girls lol..
Looking young or old doesnt matter what matters is whether you look good or not imo
Yeah, hope I will grow a beard when taking steroids.
You are right but there is a certain limit where looking young is minimizing your sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
tinder in the middle east? where do you live?

tinder in the middle east? where do you live?
Germany, my parents are migrants but we are from a more western middle eastern country which is phenotype wise closer to balkan.

collagen loss is myth...

less collagen is becouse of alkohol in min that dries out your skin and damage it
I used it but the dark circles under my eyes and collagen loss scared me off. Can I use very low dosages?

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget

View attachment 1114796
Honestly you might not believe me, but a big muscular neck makes you look older (in a good way) and more masculine

A small neck makes you look boyish

• +1
Reactions: Slob and gaymidget
Germany, my parents are migrants but we are from a more western middle eastern country which is phenotype wise closer to balkan.
Lebanon or Syria? are german girls scared to date you because you're middle eastern?

Honestly you might not believe me, but a big muscular neck makes you look older (in a good way) and more masculine

A small neck makes you look boyish
Thank you, I looked it up but never went through with neck training. I am gonna do the Nibba neck guide and Minox and I will report back here in a month or two (maybe I will on roids by then, just waiting for the gyms to open up).

Lebanon or Syria? are german girls scared to date you because you're middle eastern?
No, Turkish country. It depends, in general I would say no, but I am also living in one of the most liberal, culturally diverse cities in germany. I also heard that German girls are bored of the feminine bitchy German boys. They like it when men are masculine and borderline abusive. For example, German let their Gfs go partying and drinking alcohol while migrant would never allow it. Girls like it when they feel like they are protected and possessed by a masculine men.

yeah well if you look 12 then its over lol looking young is good thing tho especially when you are above 25 years old
Yeah, hope I will grow a beard when taking steroids.
You are right but there is a certain limit where looking young is minimizing your sex appeal.

Your nose and bad hair. Skin fade is COPE!
The nose is ok, it’s not a big one but also not ideal. The hair, it’s a trendy haircut and I cut it like this because I need skin exposure on the lower sides because my zygos are broader than my head and if the hair grows out, I get the pear shape which looks utterly disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
The nose is ok, it’s not a big one but also not ideal. The hair, it’s a trendy haircut and I cut it like this because I need skin exposure on the lower sides because my zygos are broader than my head and if the hair grows out, I get the pear shape which looks utterly disgusting
Interesting paradox

how tall are you? Also maybe consider getting tattoos like a sleeve tattoo (make sure you like it though)
5'10 which wouldnt be bad if the average height in my city wasn't 5'11.5

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
Come to usa, you'll do good here

View attachment 1114796
why do you wanna look older?
enjoy the jailbait while you can, I wish I were in that situation. just fraud ur age on app

No joke, i ordered my first test 2 weeks ago. Should be arriving here within the next days.
why do you wanna look older?
enjoy the jailbait while you can, I wish I were in that situation. just fraud ur age on app
Because I have a hard time getting girls at my age. I don’t wanna date 16 year old girls and most 17-21 year old girls date older guys or at least guys who look mature and masculine.
seconded, even just a few months of trt ascended me pretty fucking hard
Can u elab? Gonna cycle pretty soon so I am curious what I can expect from a looksmax autist perspective

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
you need beard

try out minox (without alkochol)

View attachment 1114851
Doesn't every minox product have alcohol?

View attachment 1114796
Put PUFAs on your skin and then sit in the sun all day to look older