Plastic surgery
  • Genioplasty
  • Brow ridge implant
  • Bimax
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Upper eyelid surgery (if ricecel)
Eye colour change surgery
Limb lengthening

In other words anything you can do to look more white. The only way to looksmax as a deathnic is to whitemaxx.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Hikicel69, AscendingHero and 2 others
How to looksmax as a deathnic ? Easy , remove the "nic" and you re set:feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Hikicel69, zoomertrader and 9 others
how to bleach safely and effectively?

Do shut up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16369
:blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
The only way to looksmax as a deathnic is to whitemaxx.
You mean like Michael Jackson before he went overboard with the surgeries?
images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gonthar
Most common ethnic failos are short chin/face , bad nose , and manletism tbh. Unironically those features are what people assume makes someone look ethnic. :forcedsmile: Genio + rhino + LL is legit

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16209 and 2 others
and a lot of ethnics would go up in appeal to women by lightening their skin a few shades, but most are too high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16209 and 2 others
and a lot of ethnics would go up in appeal to women by lightening their skin a few shades, but most are too high inhib
For skin bleaching follow this routine .
The user who posted after routine look like this -
1527183 IMG 20191015 200001
Another ethnic who performed skin bleaching.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 2 others
eye color is important as fuck for ethnics dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and AscendingHero

Most skin lightening methods are both temporary and have the chance to legit cause skin cancer jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Gaia262
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
for black guys
mulattos > darkskins > lightskins > brownskins

So no thanks

what dosage? and to what extent can it lighten? just curious
Get it done professionally; It's about 100$ per session. It lightens any skin complexion, but the more fair your skin is, the less sessions you need. And it is permanent if you maintain it by staying out the sun.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Get it done professionally; It's about 100$ per session. It lightens any skin complexion, but the more fair your skin is, the less sessions you need. And it is permanent if you maintain it by staying out the sun.
Does it causes that sickly grey undertone? to what extent can it lighten? does it lighten the fully body evenly and homogenous?

why not diy or topical treatments or even supps?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6128
Glutathione supplements don't work. I took 2000mg Glutathione every day for 2 months with no results. Hydroquinone works, but you can't buy it more than 2% concentration without prescription in western countries, which means it takes more time to see results. And plus, high dosage of Hydroquinone can cause serious health issues. Any other whitening creams are total bs. Your best option is glutathione injections. They're safe and effective and not very expensive.

• +1
It lightens the whole body
have u used them b4? results with it?

what dosage do professionals often use?

post the best b4 and after of it you've seen online, scared for having uneveness around the joints/knuckles/neck and that sickly grey undertone bleachcels normally get.

have u used them b4? results with it?
Yes, I don't have pics, but they turned my skin from being medium brown to extremely pale. It works for all skin tones, but the lighter your skin the less sessions you need. For the dosage, in the clinic I got it done in, you can choose from 1000mg(100$) to 5000mg(180$) per session. It took me 4 weeks to see noticeable results and 3 months for full result. You won't have unevenness because Glutathione works by getting rid of melanin, so the result would be the same for all areas in the body. :)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16371
Photo 2022 01 25 11 14 43 2

I just need my lower cheekbone to grow back

Glutathione supplements don't work. I took 2000mg Glutathione every day for 2 months with no results. Hydroquinone works, but you can't buy it more than 2% concentration without prescription in western countries, which means it takes more time to see results. And plus, high dosage of Hydroquinone can cause serious health issues. Any other whitening creams are total bs. Your best option is glutathione injections. They're safe and effective and not very expensive.
do you know any source that i can buy injectable glutathione?

Insane fucking moggers , fml

Whats the ideal skintone would u say?

what speciically about the skull? i noticed alot of mulatto slayers still might have poor noses or slight maxillary prog (think corey campbell, brian whittaker, etc)
too many noncaucasoid features, some negroid features are ok, but trying to exotic maxx if you look like Broderick or Mukasa is pointless, and many times youll look better if u just embrace ur features

• +1
Bleaching skin and eye contacts should do the trick. Maybe add a rhino if necessary.