How to looksmax eyebrow and reduce face fat

V

veggiedietcell

Iron
Guys I am at 12 percent body fat rn and I have a well defined six pack, but my face is puffy what can I do about it? I drink 3 litres of water everyday and also ice my face. I also want to make my eyebrows more low set and positively tilted, what can I do for it besides surgery and I am 16 run.

starve to 8% bf (get it measured with a dexa scan) and oral minox for darker thicker eyebrows and eyelashes. furo for debloating

• +1
Reactions: veggiedietcell
People like you piss me off. Questions like this have been repeatedly asked and answered, but you are too fucking lazy to look around the forum for 5 minutes. I hope nobody helps you. fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, diditeverbegin, princeof316 and 1 other person
starve to 8% bf (get it measured with a dexa scan) and oral minox for darker thicker eyebrows and eyelashes. furo for debloating
night stalker avi retard, his growth plates might still be open starving your self would cuck that growth, imagine loosing like 2 inches on your adult bidelt cuz you starved your self like a retarded nigger.

night stalker avi retard, his growth plates might still be open starving your self would cuck that growth, imagine loosing like 2 inches on your adult bidelt cuz you starved your self like a retarded nigger.
bidelt stops growing at 16 it doesn't even matter anymore for this greycel

People like you piss me off. Questions like this have been repeatedly asked and answered, but you are too fucking lazy to look around the forum for 5 minutes. I hope nobody helps you. fuck you
I feel bad for them anyway :fuk:

Bro you have 40 posts

Bro you have 40 posts
Why does the number of posts I make matter? This is what you contribute to the forum. Gigi Low IQ user both useless and unfunny. All of your responses are just go gym, bro!:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 11.52.21 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 11.52.21 PM.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 11.58.44 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 11.58.44 PM.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Somebody is mad lol. How toxic will you be to newly joined community people