How to Looksmax/Heightmax my 10 year old brother?

He didn't even start puberty yet. He's the perfect subject

I'm gonna make him rich and famous and looksmaxxed and take advantage of the wealth he gets

This is truly genius

I know how to sports and social max him too

Most of my other siblings are girls but I can still make them rich and successful looksmaxxed athletes too

All of my siblings are half siblings too so some of them are gonna be very tall and have different genes than me

I'm gonna Looksmax and moneymax my children too

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Why tf my thread look like this 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, ryuken, watah and 1 other person
Sneak mk677, dbol, anavar and aromatase inhibitor pills in his food

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, iblamepheno1 and Shkreliii
Sneak mk677, dbol, anavar and aromatase inhibitor pills in his food
Why you shit posting in a looksmaxxing thread nigga

Dbol and anavar would fuck his natural production and prematurely close his growth plates

MK677 and Aromasin is valid doe

I took MK677 and Aromasin myself when I was 16 but I'm almost 19 now and all it did for me was help me gain 20lbs while eating 4000 calories daily and lifting weights. No height gain. Joined the forum at 15

• +1
Reactions: watah and MA_ascender
Diet wise, make sure he eats lots of animal organs/ muscle. Raw milk will benefit also since it has many active nutrients that is essential for bone growth and it has growth hormone in it. Only problem is the price of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Growth Plate

I'm gonna make him rich and famous and looksmaxxed and take advantage of the wealth he gets

This is truly genius

Most of my other siblings are girls but I can still make them rich and successful looksmaxxed athletes too

All of my siblings are half siblings too so some of them are gonna be very tall and have different genes than me

Get him into basketball, lean, download cronometer and make sure he got zero deficiencies maybe a bit of aromatose inhibitors and mk677 if you want. This is about all you need for height. Oh forgot something important, make sure his posture is perfect might stun growth

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Why you shit posting in a looksmaxxing thread nigga

Dbol and anavar would fuck his natural production and prematurely close his growth plates

MK677 and Aromasin is valid doe

I took MK677 and Aromasin myself when I was 16 but I'm almost 19 now and all it did for me was help me gain 20lbs while eating 4000 calories daily and lifting weights. No height gain. Joined the forum at 15
How long did u take it for and were u working out while taking it?

How long did u take it for and were u working out while taking it?
Iono like 4 months consistently
And yes I was working out everyday

• +1
Reactions: Snoofy
Brah can you heightmax me instead

This is truly genius

If hes super bluepilled alrdy just dont waste ur time. I realised tht with my brother. He will get cheated on by a girlfriend thn go down the rabbit hole hopefully.