How to looksmax? what should i do?

alicks

alicks

Iron
im 5,6 131lbs... i need to improve my looks bad, im cooked. my jawline where it ends sort of blends in instead of stadning out, how to fix? i need a lot of improvements like treatments for blackheads etc can anybody reccomend me anything to improve my looks? IMG 3498 IMG 3497 IMG 3493 IMG 3494

Attachments

• IMG_3496.jpeg
    IMG_3496.jpeg
    432.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3468.jpeg
    IMG_3468.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
You need LL to even be considered a human being... No, actually you need double LL JFL

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
yea it's actually over gang i'm the same age as you too. no ethnic halo and you are 5'6" that's pretty much invisible

you need to lean out, get rhino (big ass nose), but your hair texture is fine and your PSL will increase but your sex appeal is still non-existent

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
im 5,6 131lbs... i need to improve my looks bad, im cooked. my jawline where it ends sort of blends in instead of stadning out, how to fix? i need a lot of improvements like treatments for blackheads etc can anybody reccomend me anything to improve my looks?View attachment 3061158View attachment 3061161View attachment 3061159View attachment 3061160
man do you have an overbite?
Looks like you have bimaxillary recession and shitty undereyes.
I would skip all soft tissue surgeries until you've gotten something to fix the major issues right now.

Consult with Pagnoni or other surgeons like Ramieri, get professional advice there.
They'll probably say you need (maybe downgraft & ccw) bimax + (saddled) infra implants or something else on top. Maybe a genio if necessary, even tho ur chin is strong with ur current jaw position.
It never is over so think positive and start working on yourself broski.

also you look like a mtn/completely average imo, so no need to get upset over any comments here, just start somewhere like softmaxxing and continue on from there.

Last edited:
man do you have an overbite?
Looks like you have bimaxillary recession and shitty undereyes.
I would skip all soft tissue surgeries until you've gotten something to fix the major issues right now.

Consult with Pagnoni or other surgeons like Ramieri, get professional advice there.
They'll probably say you need (maybe downgraft & ccw) bimax + (saddled) infra implants or something else on top. Maybe a genio if necessary, even tho ur chin is strong with ur current jaw position.
It never is over so think positive and start working on yourself broski.

also you look like a mtn/completely average imo, so no need to get upset over any comments here, just start somewhere like softmaxxing and continue on from there.
nah false positivity lowk pisses me off, IM COOKEDD, needa imrpove. i do have an overbite though but i have braces right now, once i get bands in itll probably fix it. and whats bimaxillary recession?

nah false positivity lowk pisses me off, IM COOKEDD, needa imrpove. i do have an overbite though but i have braces right now, once i get bands in itll probably fix it. and whats bimaxillary recession?
this isn't false positivity I've tried to give you, it was realism. Your height will fuck you over probably in some situations, your starting point is harder than someone who is already a strong MTN/HTN but it's possible for you to get girls, even tho it will take effort. Simply saying it's over implies that you never had a starting point tho, but you have one. Just depends on if you want to rot on .org or take the necessary steps.

LL is a death sentence for ur legs, chances are you probably won't be able to walk properly in like 20 years, I'd forget that idea completely.
But your face is something you can change positively. Bimax & infra implants are a necessity imo after seeing ur pics.

this isn't false positivity I've tried to give you, it was realism. Your height will fuck you over probably in some situations, your starting point is harder than someone who is already a strong MTN/HTN but it's possible for you to get girls, even tho it will take effort. Simply saying it's over implies that you never had a starting point tho, but you have one. Just depends on if you want to rot on .org or take the necessary steps.

LL is a death sentence for ur legs, chances are you probably won't be able to walk properly in like 20 years, I'd forget that idea completely.
But your face is something you can change positively. Bimax & infra implants are a necessity imo after seeing ur pics.
ya my height is so cooked except im latino so its not a big a deal for me as it is for others.latinas be getting with 5,2 edgars. in mexico average height is 5,6. nd im from cali in bay area so theres a lot of latinos here, my heights never been a problem nd ive got social skills so i wouldnt say i struggle with girls but i definitely could do better if i was more attractive. nd my eyes look bad in the photos because how i had them postured and was awake for 2+ days in this pic im squinting a lil , irl my eyes are like chicos neutral canthal tilt almond eyes but i have eye bags. but i think i needa do somethkng with my skin,hair, and jaw, i need advice on how to get hallow cheeks. gonna start working out soon wondering if thatll help as well

Attachments

• IMG_3500.jpeg
    IMG_3500.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 0
ya my height is so cooked except im latino so its not a big a deal for me as it is for others.latinas be getting with 5,2 edgars. in mexico average height is 5,6. nd im from cali in bay area so theres a lot of latinos here, my heights never been a problem nd ive got social skills so i wouldnt say i struggle with girls but i definitely could do better if i was more attractive. nd my eyes look bad in the photos because how i had them postured and was awake for 2+ days in this pic im squinting a lil , irl my eyes are like chicos neutral canthal tilt almond eyes but i have eye bags. but i think i needa do somethkng with my skin,hair, and jaw, i need advice on how to get hallow cheeks. gonna start working out soon wondering if thatll help as well
For your skin I'd recommend you to get tretinoin, a vitamin c serum with maybe hylauronic acid mixed inside, a washing gel & spf50 sunscreen. Washing gel + serum + sunscreen in the morning - Washing Gel + tretinoin in the evening.
For your jaw there isn't much you can do except losing weight, get in a good calorie deficit (like 300 calories less per day)
stick to a daily gym routine and you'll be pretty much done softmaxxing wise.
Floss your teeth twice a day, get them professionally cleaned or bleached sometimes & prioritize shoulders & back for your workouts.
Also for your skin you can use a microneedling pen 1x every 4 weeks.
Hair > if you have hairloss, buy finasteride, use 1mg daily or every other day, buy topical monixidil aswell and use the microneedling pen.
If u just mean styling, I'd recommend to go to a professional and expensive barber for one time only and ask them to make a hairstyle that harmonizes with your face just once at least and then copy their hairstyle with a cheaper barber.
Maybe put minox on ur eyebrows or beard to let it grow fuller or just cut the beard hairs completely.

Regarding surgeries:
I'd consult with a surgeon and get a consultation from him, maybe you have breathing issues or sleep apnea due to your overbite and maybe you'll even get a state financed bimax then. Ask him what he'd recommend you to do. Like I said, most plausible will be bimax + infra implants for your undereyes.
Don't go to a shitty surgeon tho, call some and ask if they offer jaw surgery with counter clockwise rotation, if they don't, don't waste your time.
I'd honestly first go through the first route, save money in the meantime and then think about it rationally if you want surgeries or not.

That's it pretty much and it's going to be rough.

Last edited: