How to looksmax your kids

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
@Jamesothy
1)When your wife/girlfriend is pregnant make sure she never smokes or drinks alcohol.

2)When they’re a baby, shape their skull so they don’t grow up to be a gay alien.

3)Tell your kids to only nose breath from an early age and if you catch them mouth breathing then warn them about how it will ruin their life.

4)At around age 5 teach them to start mewing, when they get a bit older and they’re used to it then upgrade to hard mewing.

5)At around age 10 it's probably safe to start bone smashing and chewing.

6)Make sure they sleep on their back to prevent asymmetries.

7)Inject hgh when they start puberty to make them as tall as possible.

8)Always make them wear sun cream when outside to preserve collagen.

9)Feed them hard foods like raw carrots and avoid soft foods like porridge.

10)Make sure they never start cooming.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 18325, SAR and 28 others
11) Put them on MSE and facepuller

12) Rub dht gel to make the dick grow bigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 4946, SAR and 20 others
13)make sure they swim and sprint from young age

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, SAR, Arcturus and 17 others
Expose them to dangerous environments and subject them to hard labor so they grow up to be tough, resiliant and high T. Raw primat diet only to ensure hormone stability. NO PLASTIC WHATSOEVER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: callisto, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, AscendingHero and 18 others
14) at 7 yo send him in the wild and only give him a knife, if he has not returned after a week, forget him and have another child

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, 360°, Deleted member 4946 and 16 others
15) make your child gymmaxx asap

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 4946 and 7 others
@Jamesothy
1)When your wife/girlfriend is pregnant make sure she never smokes or drinks alcohol.

2)When they’re a baby, shape their skull so they don’t grow up to be a gay alien.

3)Tell your kids to only nose breath from an early age and if you catch them mouth breathing then warn them about how it will ruin their life.

4)At around age 5 teach them to start mewing, when they get a bit older and they’re used to it then upgrade to hard mewing.

I agree with all of that except for the bone smashing and hgh.

But yeah, my wife's never smoked and doesn't drink.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 4 others
if even after all of that hes still subhuman then be nice and let his mother satisfy his needs .

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, SAR, AscendingHero and 6 others

Fair enough if you don't want to inject your kids with hgh and trt. Are you seriously going to try and looksmax your son though? You should because then you can disprove the myth that wmaf is incel factory.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12002
Expose them to dangerous environments and subject them to hard labor so they grow up to be tough, resiliant and high T. Raw primat diet only to ensure hormone stability. NO PLASTIC WHATSOEVER
Very good advice. I've learned the hard way that embracing uncomfortable situations is the best way to develope character. Especially for boys. Young men should actively seek out and throw themselves into uncomfortable situations. It's impossible to know where you stand and what you're capable of until you've been through hell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard, Growth Plate and 1 other person
@Jamesothy

go get bloodwork done of your children's hormonal profile first. dont jump the gun and inject hgh into your kids at age 10
even though i am looking into taking hgh, it's going to permanently alter your body and a 10 year old wont be able to make a decision like that

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, AscendingHero, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
go get bloodwork done of your children's hormonal profile first. dont jump the gun and inject hgh into your kids at age 10
even though i am looking into taking hgh, it's going to permanently alter your body and a 10 year old wont be able to make a decision like that
The hgh bit was satire but at least make sure they sleep 9+ hours a day to maximize height potential.

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, AscendingHero and amorfati
Fair enough if you don't want to inject your kids with hgh and trt. Are you seriously going to try and looksmax your son though? You should because then you can disprove the myth that wmaf is incel factory.
I'm not too concerned with that. I'll keep him from mouth breathing though.

I think keeping him from being exposed to a lot of the media (romcom type sh*t), and teaching him how to view/deal with women from an early age, will go a long way. Growing up my biggest problem was the way I looked at things. Women always found me attractive, but I had to spend years unlearning a whole lot of bullsh*t before I could keep them attracted after getting to know me. Modern Western society inadvertently conditions boys to grow into betas. I'm not gonna let that happen with my son. I'll raise him to be a man that feminists will hate. The girls will love him.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13511
Modern Western society inadvertently conditions boys to grow into betas. I'm not gonna let that happen with my son. I'll raise him to be a man that feminists will hate.
Epic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I'm not too concerned with that. I'll keep him from mouth breathing though.

I think keeping him from being exposed to a lot of the media (romcom type sh*t), and teaching him how to view/deal with women from an early age, will go a long way. Growing up my biggest problem was the way I looked at things. Women always found me attractive, but I had to spend years unlearning a whole lot of bullsh*t before I could keep them attracted after getting to know me. Modern Western society inadvertently conditions boys to grow into betas. I'm not gonna let that happen with my son. I'll raise him to be a man that feminists will hate. The girls will love him.
rom coms always fantasize about how the man treats girls right
getting into a relationship establishes what kind of person you are in one, at first you're going to go off what you saw in the rom coms but quickly learn thats bullshit lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
if even after all of that hes still subhuman then be nice and let his mother satisfy his needs .
@UglyGod360 just a joke bro .

rom coms always fantasize about how the man treats girls right
getting into a relationship establishes what kind of person you are in one, at first you're going to go off what you saw in the rom coms but quickly learn thats bullshit lol
That sh*t caused me to get treated like a b*tch in my first relationship. After that I said never again. Sadly though, a lot of guys never learn. They continue to behave toward women in the way that society has conditioned them to their entire lives. They're miserable, and they think it's normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
@Jamesothy

Have 5 sons with 5 different women (ill be a looksmax king by then). Wait until all of them are 15, then force them all to fight to the death in a gladiator style arena. The one that survives will be the most Chad and alpha.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 13511
16. Make your infants sleep on the back of their side because their skull is still fragile at that young age, doing so they will have mogger bones later on.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, AscendingHero, Lawton88 and 3 others
Breast milk as long as possible, organ meats, raw eggs, raw milk, hard foods

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
gymcelling from age 2 tbh. and make sure the mother is of pristine genetic quality :Comfy:
Breast milk as long as possible, organ meats, raw eggs, raw milk, hard foods
tbh. but not just milk but actively sucking a lot of dumbass foids think that they can fix their garbage milk supply issue by buying milk from somewhere else or god forbid giving the kid jew milk. it is of utmost importance that the foid is very young and fully relaxed (no wagiemaxxing) during and after pregnancy so that her milk supply is undisturbed. a lot of foids stress themselves to death during muh school muh education and end up producing subhumans after 2 weeks of breasfeeding :feelskek::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acromegaly_Chad, coolguy1 and 1 other person
@Jamesothy

Based

• +1
Reactions: SAR and Deleted member 13511
Does physical exercise affect growth? Im talking about 1-2 inches not everyone becoming 6'5 moggers because they kicked some Ball around

• +1
Does physical exercise affect growth? Im talking about 1-2 inches not everyone becoming 6'5 moggers because they kicked some Ball around
Depends, if you get injured that could stunt your growth but yes I believe exercise during puberty can increase height.

Imagine having kids

XDDDDDDDDD. So how would you explain your child your intentions to smash his face?

XDDDDDDDDD. So how would you explain your child your intentions to smash his face?
I don't need to explain, if my child is 10 years old it's not like he's going to fight back.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
  • JFL
1) Let drago fuck your wife
2) no other rule needed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, SAR, Idrissmaxxing and 5 others
I don't need to explain, if my child is 10 years old it's not like he's going to fight back.
23. when your child eventually get fed up with you let him unleash his rage upon you to complete his training. congratulations, you have done your duty.

• +1
13)make sure they swim and sprint from young age
This, big one. Force them to go for swimming lessons several times a week, make sure you train them up quickly when they are young so they can continually do butterfly stroke and backstroke. This shit works wonders for the frame if done at a young enough age. (Still works at older ages until age 25 tho but everything works better development-wise during childhood and puberty)

Also at around about age 16-17, let them go to the gym but don't let them lift weights yet, just tell them to do cardio, and pullups and other calisthenics.

Height, not much you can do (naturally) other than the main ones, make sure they have a good diet rich in animal protein, ensure they drink loads of milk, also give them KY19382 when it becomes a beverage in the future and make them play basketball (might be cope but it may add 1-2 inch in final adult height). Ofc before doing any of this you should do step number one.

1. Marry a tall, smart, beautiful woman, make sure her family also has the same tall, smart beautiful genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, AscendingHero and Deleted member 13511
The hgh bit was satire but at least make sure they sleep 9+ hours a day to maximize height potential.
What about peptides. Doesn't seem too bad for a kid to do.

• +1
@Jamesothy

Why, does cooming affect face?

@Jamesothy

The brutal part is you can do all that but they can still become fucked by things enviroment can never change like ipd etc

• +1
Reactions: SAR and Deleted member 13511
The brutal part is you can do all that but they can still become fucked by things enviroment can never change like ipd etc
The real step one is to breed with a prime jb white stacy.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Why, does cooming affect face?

16. Make your infants sleep on the back of their side because their skull is still fragile at that young age, doing so they will have mogger bones later on.

View attachment 1202450
i want to see an after pic of this ngl but that will never happen rip.

IQmax him from young using puzzles, toys, boardgames and drawing too. TV can also help but the majority of kids are watching braindead shows and youtube channels rather than educational ones.

Then start him on boxing, wrestling, muay thai or MMA when he's 5 or 6 for both his health and so he can fight other kids if needed, make him play basketball with other kids too when he can so he can grow tall. If the kid in your area don't ball just get him into whatever sport they are doing.

If you want also get a tutor to teach him a musical instrument.

Last edited:
  • +1
Almost forgot. Get a bilingual wife so you can get raise him bilingual or trilingual.

• +1
If you don't looksmax your son. In these days it's practically a death sentence for him. So many problems such as being a manlet, dicklet or shitty bone structure could be solved from young.

• +1
Reactions: SAR, AscendingHero and Deleted member 13511

Children are born nose breathers and mewers. Just don't give them pacificers or allow them to suck their thumb and you should be good.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 13511
@Jamesothy

Bookmarked good thread

OP im in puberty, can you give me some tips to giga-ascend?

• +1
This, big one. Force them to go for swimming lessons several times a week, make sure you train them up quickly when they are young so they can continually do butterfly stroke and backstroke. This shit works wonders for the frame if done at a young enough age. (Still works at older ages until age 25 tho but everything works better development-wise during childhood and puberty)
Only issue with swimming is that it encourcages an open mouth posture. Most swimmers have shit facial growth.

when they are young so they can continually do butterfly stroke and backstroke. This shit works wonders for the frame if done at a young enough age. (Still works at older ages until age 25 tho but everything works better development-wise during childhood and puberty)
what about getting some plates and just doing air back and butterfly strokes? Will this help the frame if in puberty or is it cope?

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, SAR and Deleted member 13511
Bookmarked good thread

OP im in puberty, can you give me some tips to giga-ascend?

You need to be bonesmashing your kids from an early age. I recommend a small mallet at first before progressing to a larger hammer when they are 8 and older. Use something heavy to pin them down, tap lightly on his cheekbones, brow and jaw. It might help to play music loud in case your child starts crying so police are not called. This should be done 2x per week, and concealer makeup should be used liberally to cover up bruises. Yes it won't be pleasant for your child but he will be thanking you when he is a 6'5 Chad literally swimming in gash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 13511
I feel like coming up for a small plan based off this thread and my own ideas.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and thecel
@Jamesothy

Me angrily lecturing my two year old on mewing / downward growth / the importance of maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946