How to Looksmaxx age 15 especially height. No steroids/peptides etc. just softmaxxing

futurechadlet

futurechadlet

Silver
steroids

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Hey man, 15 is a weird time for Looksmaxxing and I wouldn't take this forum too seriously.

At 15 just focus on forming healthy habits like a good diet and start hitting the gym. You need to eat a healthy diet in order to keep growing as tall as you can be. Don't get fat but also don't worry excessively about your body fat.

Start hitting the gym. Mewing should also work at your age. Watch Tik Tok eBoys and mimic what they do. That's what girls your age are into. So figure out how to get good hair, clean skin...etc

You seem to have the right attitude of no steroids - no surgeries...etc - so yeah just don't take this forum too seriously and hopefully you can softmaxx for the next year or two and be in a good position for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Vidales, untouchable_coper and 1 other person
get off this forum

Hey man, 15 is a weird time for Looksmaxxing and I wouldn't take this forum too seriously.

At 15 just focus on forming healthy habits like a good diet and start hitting the gym. You need to eat a healthy diet in order to keep growing as tall as you can be. Don't get fat but also don't worry excessively about your body fat.

Start hitting the gym. Mewing should also work at your age. Watch Tik Tok eBoys and mimic what they do. That's what girls your age are into. So figure out how to get good hair, clean skin...etc

You seem to have the right attitude of no steroids - no surgeries...etc - so yeah just don't take this forum too seriously and hopefully you can softmaxx for the next year or two and be in a good position for the rest of your life.
Exactly what I’m doing. I have a pretty good high protein diet and go to the gym 5x a week but I’m still insecure abt being 5’5-5’6 at 15 😕

get off this forum
He should browse this forum for a few days. Mainly look a Best of the best. Pick up various soft maxxing techniques. Avoid any surgery threads and then leave.

Not the place you want to get sucked into at 15 man.

Shoe lifts

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
He should browse this forum for a few days. Mainly look a Best of the best. Pick up various soft maxxing techniques. Avoid any surgery threads and then leave.

Not the place you want to get sucked into at 15 man.
I know bro I feel my mental health declining when thinking abt this. But I also want to be goodloking and am learning a lot of soft maxing techniques here

I know bro I feel my mental health declining when thinking abt this. But I also want to be goodloking and am learning a lot of soft maxing techniques here
I totally feel you man. BP forums can be really depressing. Don't let this forum fuck with your mental health.

Always remember that you're here for a purpose - picking up softmaxxing techniques that will help you look better. Don't get bogged down by your perceived flaws, your face isn't done developing until like 25. Nor are you done growing.

You got this man. I believe in you!

Protein is the building block for height and growth in general -- eat a lot of that. I recommend @enchanted_elixir 's guide on heightmaxxing when it comes to this. He has a section that excludes steroids and stuff like that.

Link: https://looksmax.org/threads/height...get-taller-on-the-internet-remastered.554394/
What’s the consensus on how many meals a day to have? Eat more frequently / leas frequently? To eat in the morning? To eat right before bed? To intermittent fast?

I totally feel you man. BP forums can be really depressing. Don't let this forum fuck with your mental health.

Always remember that you're here for a purpose - picking up softmaxxing techniques that will help you look better. Don't get bogged down by your perceived flaws, your face isn't done developing until like 25. Nor are you done growing.

You got this man. I believe in you!
Love this @golfgod69, no wonder your surgery went well your really a good guy! Hope your having a speedy recovery, are you recovered 100%?

What’s the consensus on how many meals a day to have? Eat more frequently / leas frequently? To eat in the morning? To eat right before bed? To intermittent fast?
This is actually the one part of the guide that I don't like because although intermittent fasting increases HGH levels, it reduces IGF-1 levels, nullifying its purpose.

Some of the aromatase inhibitors aren't that good, either. But besides these things, the guide is pretty helpful.

This is actually the one part of the guide that I don't like because although intermittent fasting increases HGH levels, it reduces IGF-1 levels, nullifying its purpose.

Some of the aromatase inhibitors aren't that good, either. But besides these things, the guide is pretty helpful.
Will check the guide out, do you have an answer for any of the questions up there? How many meals a day? 4 smaller meals? 2 big meals? How many hours before bed to not eat? Eat right upon waking? Etc

Will check the guide out, do you have an answer for any of the questions up there? How many meals a day? 4 smaller meals? 2 big meals? How many hours before bed to not eat? Eat right upon waking? Etc
I have come to the conclusion that eating when you are hungry to meet your protein and calorie requirements is best.
Just eat 2 g of protein per kg of body weight, it has to come from animal sources; and reach your daily calories.

• +1
Reactions: matka and untouchable_coper
Love this @golfgod69, no wonder your surgery went well your really a good guy! Hope your having a speedy recovery, are you recovered 100%?
I try. Thanks man.

Yeah the recovery is going well. Everything looks good. I'll probably make another thread with the final result in a couple weeks.