How to looksmaxxx when you are 22 and 5'3

Spike the dragon

Spike the dragon

Iron
I'm 5'3 at 22. Yes I've heard all the it's over jokes but at this point I'd rather be 5'6 or 5'7 at least so before we get to LL because I've already considered that plan. Is their any shoelifts to use?

Then you can tell me to rope or not. But fr I'm just curious

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 15854, rand anon and 3 others
Now 5’3 is obviously bad, but what’s the point in just roping. I’d say you’d have to pretty boy max, maybe try and wear shoes that add 1-2 inches when going out

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Sigmapsycho, litaz and 3 others
I'm 5'3 at 22. Yes I've heard all the it's over jokes but at this point I'd rather be 5'6 or 5'7 at least so before we get to LL because I've already considered that plan. Is their any shoelifts to use?

take the right amount of showers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, owlofathena, Deleted member 19066 and 5 others
Now 5’3 is obviously bad, but what’s the point in just roping. I’d say you’d have to pretty boy max, maybe try and wear shoes that add 1-2 inches when going out
It isn't my fault I'm 5'3 I just exist. Which is what I usually tell people with an emotionless face. I come from a lineage where all my grandmother's were 4'9. Whatever it is you will spit out I'm more or less bored of it or have heard it before. But besides that any soles on Amazon that could buy?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, owlofathena, ChristianChad and 1 other person
5'3 in euROPE is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
even with 6 inch LL you would be 5'9 which is still over

• +1
Reactions: Spike the dragon
It isn't my fault I'm 5'3 I just exist. Which is what I usually tell people with an emotionless face. I come from a lineage where all my grandmother's were 4'9. Whatever it is you will spit out I'm more or less bored of it or have heard it before. But besides that any soles on Amazon that could buy?
Damn nigga I tried to help wtf. Idk about soles on Amazon

• +1
Reactions: Spike the dragon
Ok now we are gonna be serious, buy timbs with 7cm insoles so we got more or less +4inches so you are now 5'6 or 5'7 frauded so that's lifefuel for you. Next check out @FreakkForLife stretching guide and also try to wear pants higher to seem taller. Also start saving for ll so life can begin. Wishing you the best of luck in your goals ❤️

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Damn nigga I tried to help wtf. Idk about soles on Amazon
Oh I know you were trying to help. I usually come off vague etc so apologies about that. But I will try the 1-2 inch option. I have the ass burgers as well jfl. Sometimes I forget people actually have the feelings and I come off bad or something

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and House Lannister
People at 5'3 will struggle. It's funny because so many people on this website will say ''Oh, 5'7 is a death sentence'' when really, what they think is 5'7 is actually 5'5, and what they think is 5'9 is actually 5'7, because everyone frauds 2 inches.

Now a few questions. Are you a late bloomer? You COULD still grow.

Do you want to fraud being taller? By yourself a pair of Elevator Boots, look for an expensive brand and you won't even know you have them on. This can raise you about 3 inches at most, and bring you to 5'6, which will make you feel more confident, remember, right now anyone would guess you're 5'5 due to the 2 inch lie, but anything 5'5 or under is viewed as short, 5'5-5'7 is below average, 5'7 - 5'10 is average, and 5'10+ can be tall, obviously 6'4+ is really tall.

Now you need to consider LL if you DO want to gain height, it's not a necessity. You could travel to turkey, get it done cheap, it's 3 months out your life realistically. You could gain at most 11 cm, but it's not safe. I'd say a realistic goal would be 8cm, lifting you from 160cm to 168 cm, which is the same height as Tom Holland, then you can be happy at 5'6 and a half. Want the 5'7-5'8? You got your shoe-lifts/shoes.

Look into it, if you're athletic don't do it.

--

Now the inspiration? Jeff Nippard is 5'4, he claims 5'5 and most estimate him at 5'3-5'4. People make midget jokes about him, and he just roles with it, even stating sometimes he can't get food at the top of his fridge. You need to earn a really STRONG mindset and body if you want to make up for your height. Check out his YouTube channel, work on your body, you're short you'll gain muscle easily.

Attachments

• jeff3.jpg
    jeff3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 132737258309132692915488.jpg
    132737258309132692915488.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
  • jeff-nippard--1563100154.jpg
    jeff-nippard--1563100154.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, ChristianChad, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person

Pm face so I can see if it's over for you.

Ok now we are gonna be serious, buy timbs with 7cm insoles so we got more or less +4inches so you are now 5'6 or 5'7 frauded so that's lifefuel for you. Next check out @FreakkForLife stretching guide and also try to wear pants higher to seem taller. Also start saving for ll so life can begin. Wishing you the best of luck in your goals ❤️
Thanks boyo

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
160cm? Holy shit. That's short even for a girl.
Yes but my dick is 6 1/2 close to 7 inches and it looks like a leg when I get hard. Just whatever you do don't mate with short latinas. You'll just get me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and zerotohero
Now you need to consider LL if you DO want to gain height, it's not a necessity. You could travel to turkey, get it done cheap, it's 3 months out your life realistically. You could gain at most 11 cm, but it's not safe. I'd say a realistic goal would be 8cm, lifting you from 160cm to 168 cm, which is the same height as Tom Holland, then you can be happy at 5'6 and a half. Want the 5'7-5'8? You got your shoe-lifts/shoes.
Yeah that was basically my plan. I know about the body limitations and I'm not stupid enough to permanently cripple myself. I always thought why not do LL to get me to 5'5 or 5'6 then just wear the shoes to get to 5'8 which is my father's height

I'll do it when I'm more comfortable. But for now I think height is more of a sign of what your dealing with
Not necessarily. If you are attractive facially you could get away with being 5'3, you could get a cute girl around your height or a bit taller. Bonus if you have a big dick and good sex game

I would also train a martial art like Judo so you could at least take on an opponent that is 1.5 your bodyweight

I am not giving advice to someone who is 5'3 and too scared to do LL. You clearly don't care enough if you are not willing to get LL

I am not giving advice to someone who is 5'3 and too scared to do LL. You clearly don't care enough if you are not willing to get LL
First of all. I didn't mention if I was scared. Second of all I'm ok with it. Main problem is finance. Other than that once I get those solved I could start it. I'm experimenting with shoelifts before going into deep dive with heightmaxxxing. If I'm good looking in lifts I'll work my way towards that. Again I am vague with responses like these.

First of all. I didn't mention if I was scared. Second of all I'm ok with it. Main problem is finance. Other than that once I get those solved I could start it. I'm experimenting with shoelifts before going into deep dive with heightmaxxxing. If I'm good looking in lifts I'll work my way towards that. Again I am vague with responses like these.
The max you can go with shoelifts without looking weird is 2 inches

I am 5'3

I am in Europe and share my time between UK and Portugal. Even in Portugal young people are 6'0 nowadays lmao and UK is chadland. If you are in Europe even if you are in shorter countries like Spain, Romania, Italy, Greece and Portugal don't bother, just move to the Philippines

Brutal buddy boyo
But this guy is around your height as well and he's a badass
Images   2022 08 22T072102636

Yo gymmax and don't listen to fuckers when they say your "compensating". Also make sure to become very good looking facially. You need to also moneymax hard af bro along with actually getting a character so you don't get put down by losers. Ideally you should look for a girl on the tall side. Good luck bro, you got this man.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Chamaripa elevator shoes are a good start, start at 5cm and keep adding 2cm until its not comfortable anymore. Also, keep maxxing on your face and getting it to at least MTN, preferably HTN, then it will somewhat compensate your height. Besides this, obviously do your softmaxxes like gym, skin and etc

LL should be your last resort

Have you tried mewing?

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
Yo gymmax and don't listen to fuckers when they say your "compensating". Also make sure to become very good looking facially. You need to also moneymax hard af bro along with actually getting a character so you don't get put down by losers. Ideally you should look for a girl on the tall side. Good luck bro, you got this man.
You realize almost no woman dates men shorter than them? :feelsuhh:

OP I’m 5’3 and around ur age as well. Plus dravidian. If ur around HTN+, you won’t be able to smash from the get go, but you’ll get dates

You have to femboymax and get a girl with Pegging fetish 🤙🤙🤙✨

Buy decent looking boots and put in some 1-2 inch lifts and leave it at that, that's about as much as you can realistically do before you only draw more attention to your height. A lot of short people go into bodybuilding and that whole subculture is full of people with various body dysmorphias so it can be a good way to meet people who don't care about your height, there are plenty of women who don't mind dating shorter bodybuilders either, lots of the tiny guys in 212 division have hot girlfriends.

if a girl doesent want to be with u coz she doesent want short offspring, maybe make excuse like you have tall parents/good genes but was just stunted. get your child on AI/gh and itll probs be good, or even just good nutrition and they might end up decent height. suprisingly good advice given here, wish you luck OP, praying you ascend inshallah :love:

If you dont care about your height then just looksmaxx like anyone would do; but still, yout height is a big deal so try to use shoe lifts and shoes with a lot of platforms bro.
look my posts:

search in BOTB there are great posts and do things, dont just rot in your basement and mental masturbate; action

I'm in a similair sitaution at 5'5, your going to need to go for much shorter girls (4'11-5'1) , just max out every other aspect and for height wear air max 720 (4.1cm boost) with a 1.5 inch height insole, this will take you to just about 5'6