How to loose 19k in 1 min ( world record )

mathis

mathis

Equinox
:lul: What a fucking retard
If you think your life is miserable
Remember that you could be a gambling addict

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Latinolooksmaxxer and vermillioncorefan
that was chump change anyway

With stake sponsors the money generally isn't theirs, and if they win they can only keep a small percentage of the winnings.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
With stake sponsors the money generally isn't theirs, and if they win they can only keep a small percentage of the winnings.
He is truly addicted he spend everything he have constantly and then beg his viewers to give him some so he can gamble more.

He is truly addicted he spend everything he have constantly and then beg his viewers to give him some so he can gamble more.
I don't doubt he's addicted but most of the money he gambles wont be his

bossmanjack lmao, i remember caging at his videos

Nah it is bro he show everything
The crypto transphere historic dont lie
People sponsored by stake generally receive crypto and they're told to gamble that money for X amount of time From that they get a percentage of the winnings. I don't have any clips but garydavid discussed his deal in detail and a couple other streamers. But if thinking it's his own money makes it more exciting for you then go for it

People sponsored by stake generally receive crypto and they're told to gamble that money for X amount of time From that they get a percentage of the winnings. I don't have any clips but garydavid discussed his deal in detail and a couple other streamers. But if thinking it's his own money makes it more exciting for you then go for it
I know my shit
I know some of the money he gamble is obviously given by stacke and probably not his. Would seriously wonder how he have 20k a day to burn otherwsise
Just saying he spend everything he have does not matter if its really his or not
He own thousands to some that he obv lost gambling he just cant stop. He would sell his mother house if he could
His brain is just as burned as his wallet
He keep losing everything he have days by days
Gotta admit tho
He got that dedication

Man I can't watch this shit, worse than gore

the house always wins

• +1
Reactions: mathis
99% of gamblers quit before hitting big🗣💯

Blackjack against a live dealer is the only way you can actually make money with relatively decent odds, I don't get why people do this shit with literal games that are programmed to cheat.

• +1
Reactions: mathis