How to loose your virginity at different ages

drxkes

drxkes

Silver
Hello everyone, I'm going to give you a guide on how to lose your virginity based on your age as someone who lost it at 14. It's almost mandatory you act early since you don't wanna be in your 30s as a virgin.

Seriously, I'm not even sure if you can nut or even grow pubic hair, save it till later.

Honestly, a little bit too earlier this is around 6th grade in America, you may have some chance, but from what I've experienced unless the girl is a whore they will not be inclined to lose their virginity.

This is the perfect time to lose your virginity, hormones are most rampant, especially during 7th-grade summer. I've experienced multiple girls asking to have sex during 7th grade summer, trust me perfect time. Early 8th grade as well is a perfect time, but by this time most girls won't be inclined to have sex anymore.

Still a good time, but you will have to position yourself right to be able to lose it.

Either lose your virginity in college or give up since there's probably no chance for you.

Now that we have got all the ideal ages down, let's talk about how you position yourself to lose it.

Popularity:

Popularity is very important. Popularity often goes hand in hand with being attractive so make sure your not an ugly fuck. I've seen plenty of "popular" people who are 5 PSL or lower lose their virginity just by having the status they do.

Attractiveness:

The most important factor, if you're an ugly fuck no one is going to want to have sex with you. Ideally, reach 5+ PSL before doing anything, but remember if you're trying to lose it early on appeal is more important, no 7-8th grader is going to want to fuck someone who looks like Sean opry.

Humor:

A lot of people say "personality doesn't matter" which is kind of true, but humor is very important. You need to be able to create sexual tension early on, this can be done with jokes, hand placement, etc.

That's it, thanks for reading.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, Klaas Vaaker and cryptt
Absolutely 0

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, watah, aber and 4 others
Hello everyone, I'm going to give you a guide on how to lose your virginity based on your age as someone who lost it at 14. It's almost mandatory you act early since you don't wanna be in your 30s as a virgin.

Spoiler: 1-11
be chad

Spoiler: 12
be chad

Spoiler: 13-14
be chad

Spoiler: 15-18
be chad

Spoiler: 18+
be chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, emo, EvCu65 and 5 others

be chad

be chad

be chad

be chad

be chad
chadpilled

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen

Seriously, I'm not even sure if you can nut or even grow pubic hair, save it till later.

Honestly, a little bit too earlier this is around 6th grade in America, you may have some chance, but from what I've experienced unless the girl is a whore they will not be inclined to lose their virginity.

This is the perfect time to lose your virginity, hormones are most rampant, especially during 7th-grade summer. I've experienced multiple girls asking to have sex during 7th grade summer, trust me perfect time. Early 8th grade as well is a perfect time, but by this time most girls won't be inclined to have sex anymore.

Still a good time, but you will have to position yourself right to be able to lose it.

Either lose your virginity in college or give up since there's probably no chance for you.

Now that we have got all the ideal ages down, let's talk about how you position yourself to lose it.

Popularity:

Popularity is very important. Popularity often goes hand in hand with being attractive so make sure your not an ugly fuck. I've seen plenty of "popular" people who are 5 PSL or lower lose their virginity just by having the status they do.

Attractiveness:

The most important factor, if you're an ugly fuck no one is going to want to have sex with you. Ideally, reach 5+ PSL before doing anything, but remember if you're trying to lose it early on appeal is more important, no 7-8th grader is going to want to fuck someone who looks like Sean opry.

Humor:

A lot of people say "personality doesn't matter" which is kind of true, but humor is very important. You need to be able to create sexual tension early on, this can be done with jokes, hand placement, etc.

That's it, thanks for reading.
Non nt to do so but repped bhai

• +1
Reactions: drxkes

be chad

be chad

be chad

be chad

be chad
just be confident and have a personality

• +1
Reactions: drxkes
Terrible thread by a terrible poster
One of the worst reputations I've seen on this site and rightfully so

You are promoting people to slay rather than find a wife (from a young age)..

Do you not realise this causes more hypergamy and higher looks requirements? The entire reason you are on this site
If anybody should be against slaying culture it should be incels
Not only that, it leaves permanent impacts on guys and girls lives.

You are just a puppet furthering the wrong mindset. Promoting more evil than good, because you've been taught that it is "cool" to slay from a young age from the prevalence of hip hop culture in social media

Get your act together son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Disrupted Gene, Aero and 3 others
i did lose virginity long ago, but i have question what does it actually change in you after all? or what does change in you.

Terrible thread by a terrible poster
One of the worst reputations I've seen on this site and rightfully so

You are promoting people to slay rather than find a wife (from a young age)..

Do you not realise this causes more hypergamy and higher looks requirements? The entire reason you are on this site
If anybody should be against slaying culture it should be incels
Not only that, it leaves permanent impacts on guys and girls lives.

You are just a puppet furthering the wrong mindset. Promoting more evil than good, because you've been taught that it is "cool" to slay from a young age from the prevalence of hip hop culture in social media

Get your act together son
Fair input, what "permanent impact" does it leave on guys and girls?

then why "Either lose your virginity in college or give up since there's probably no chance for you."

no hate ofc
since I'd assume if your saving for marriage you wouldn't have lost it let, but if you are actively trying to lose it and haven't had any luck for the 5+ years of opportunity youve had then its over.

Fair input, what "permanent impact" does it leave on guys and girls?
This is what I want you to do.

I want you to click on this link and read the entire thread. Because I've put a lot of information in this thread.
I've wrote a lot of posts on this specific thread.
I am planning to make a thread with all of the information together.. but for now this is best:

Btw, here are the statistics to your question:

since I'd assume if your saving for marriage you wouldn't have lost it let, but if you are actively trying to lose it and haven't had any luck for the 5+ years of opportunity youve had then its over.
hm alright thanks

this 100 post newfag just registered and is tryina teach real deal niggas how to get shit done

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
This is what I want you to do.

I want you to click on this link and read the entire thread. Because I've put a lot of information in this thread.
I've wrote a lot of posts on this specific thread.
I am planning to make a thread with all of the information together.. but for now this is best:

Btw, here are the statistics to your question:
View attachment 2997279
Just finished reading this thread, there's some good insight into it. I found those statistics pretty alarming. How would find a wife with good values instead of negro-centric values? is it just moving somewhere else?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I’ll rep all your posts if you tell me how to lose my virginity , and only if I lose it I will rep you

I’m 15 , matched with a few girls on dating apps. I currently have no connections as I came back into my country after I was away in another country for a while. I’m htn and 6”1 and a few girls rated me an 8 so yeah tell me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lebesgue, Debetro and greycel
Just finished reading this thread, there's some good insight into it. I found those statistics pretty alarming. How would find a wife with good values instead of negro-centric values? is it just moving somewhere else?
Now I want you to read this thread lol
Then only after you have read this thread, click the Spoiler below

You must have read that thread.

Ask yourself if you deserve a virgin too?
Unfortunately for MoggerGaston he lives in degenerate ignorant parts of the world, so even if he was the unicorn there (and deserved a virgin)... he would still have to move to find the other unicorn.

Women are more easily manipulated by society than guys

If we could get attention from the opposite sex (the same way women can), then there would be no reason to be Incel.. incels wouldn't exist. Volcels would, for other reasons such as religion/ strong morals etc.
Which is why women are affected more, because they are affected from a younger age..
We are forced to be hyper-critical of our environments, because we don't function in it. We are outliers

Women would never be in that situation. From a young age, society accepts them.. simps give them attention.. the concept of a Femcel shouldn't exist in nature (I'm not going to go into why they exist). So they would be victims to societal pressure and thus ignorance, much more than guys

I'm also not mentioning how they are biologically engineered to be affected more by society (from an evolutionary standpoint)

So from the smaller amount of virgin women in the world, ask yourself: are you even worthy of a virgin?
Not based off your looks or your SMV, but based off your character and morality

Last edited:
I’ll rep all your posts if you tell me how to lose my virginity , and only if I lose it I will rep you

I’m 15 , matched with a few girls on dating apps. I currently have no connections as I came back into my country after I was away in another country for a while. I’m htn and 6”1 and a few girls rated me an 8 so yeah tell me
I couldn't care less about reputation so that's fine, dm me I guess

Now I want you to read this thread lol
Then only after you have read this thread, click the Spoiler below

You must have read that thread.

Ask yourself if you deserve a virgin too?
Unfortunately for MoggerGaston he lives in degenerate ignorant parts of the world, so even if he was the unicorn there (and deserved a virgin)... he would still have to move to find the other unicorn.

Women are more easily manipulated by society than guys

If we could get attention from the opposite sex (the same way women can), then there would be no reason to be Incel.. incels wouldn't exist. Volcels would, for other reasons such as religion/ strong morals etc.
Which is why women are affected more, because they are affected from a younger age..
We are forced to be hyper-critical of our environments, because we don't function in it. We are outliers

Women would never be in that situation. From a young age, society accepts them.. simps give them attention.. the concept of a Femcel shouldn't exist in nature (I'm not going to go into why they exist). So they would be victims to societal pressure and thus ignorance, much more than guys

I'm also not mentioning how they are biologically engineered to be affected more by society (from an evolutionary standpoint)

So from the smaller amount of virgin women in the world, ask yourself: are you even worthy of a virgin?
Not based off your looks or your SMV, but based off your character and morality
poor MoggerGaston, but yeah I guess your right, one more question how can you tell if someones actually a virgin since people can just lie about that

poor MoggerGaston, but yeah I guess your right, one more question how can you tell if someones actually a virgin since people can just lie about that
I know the answer

• There's lots of ways, and I have always been able to tell.
  • I also know the exact mindset to attract any type of woman (within reason), and more importantly the change in mannerisms one must adopt to do so
  • I'm a deformed LTN with a Chad eye area who has attracted many HTBs to Stacylites, without giving a single IOI myself

But like I said, you don't deserve to know:

I couldn't care less about reputation so that's fine, dm me I guess

You clearly don't understand the problem.. and you like 99+% of the blackpillers once ascending or getting your blackpilled knowledge, will use it for your own personal benefit at the expense of not only everybody else you left behind, but the global moral dilemma at hand.

Rather than doing what is right

Would you believe me if I told you I am almost positive I know Salludon's surgeon. The most aesthetically-attractive man not in only in PSL manospehere, but of all time..
I’m pretty sure I found his surgeon but I’ve been battling whether or not to write a thread

On one hand:
  • Will finally shed some light on mewing at an older age. This is what many cope with
  • Will give people the details of a surgeon who’s able to get those blackpilled results
On the other:
  • Will destroy the brand he has made
  • He’s a good person who helped other people out a lot of times in his posts (other than mewing)
  • Even if he gave others false hope, some people did gain something from mewing (even if slightly)
  • He is no longer here, would be like spitting on a grave
  • Out of respect for the fact that he was the best looking guy to have ever touched looksmax, at peak 7.5 PSL (one of the most attractive guys, if not the most, of all time - PSL wise). An entire 1 PSL point above the second best guy..
  • Out of respect for the fact that his ascension was the greatest of all time (gives hope to others)
  • Out of respect for his relationship with his wife
  • Out of respect for his family ties, friendships, and social status in his village
  • Will make me sad, imagine if somebody went out of their way to do that to me for example
  • I’ll feel guilty after

You don't even understand how rare it is:

But why would I tell people the surgeon, so they can just further misuse blackpill knowledge?
So I have to live with the guilt of knowing I contributed negatively to the progression of society

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: lebesgue
I know the answer

• I also know the exact mindset to attract any type of woman (within reason), and more importantly the change in mannerisms one must adopt to do so
  • I'm a deformed LTN with a Chad eye area who has attracted many HTBs to Stacylites, without giving a single IOI myself

You clearly don't understand the problem.. and you like 99+% of the blackpillers once ascending or getting your blackpilled knowledge, will use it for your own personal benefit at the expense of not only everybody else you left behind, but the global moral dilemma at hand.

Would you believe me if I told you I am almost positive I know Salludon's surgeon. The most aesthetically-attractive man not in only in PSL manospehere, but of all time..

But why would I tell people the surgeon, so they can just further misuse blackpill knowledge?
So I have to live with the guilt of knowing I contributed negatively to the progression of society
So tell me how

• Ugh..
I know the answer

what surgeries did salludon get

• Ugh..
wow

BOTB tier shit

you lost if at 14. Your a victim nigga

Virginity rocks !

i dont know what you faggots are talking about "muh sex sex i want sex"
sex isnt worth it for all the hassle
pussy looks disgusting anyway im not going through all that fucking effort so i can put my cock in some used up foids roast beef stab wound :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i dont know what you faggots are talking about "muh sex sex i want sex"
sex isnt worth it for all the hassle
pussy looks disgusting anyway im not going through all that fucking effort so i can put my cock in some used up foids roast beef stab wound :lul::lul::lul:
you might be gay bruh

maybe if women weren't fucking disgusting i'd have a different opinion 🤷‍♂️
Imagine losing your V to the town watering hole like OP is suggesting lmao

• +1
Reactions: drag

be chad

be chad

be chad

be chad

be chad
why have you become such a bad user 😭