How to lose 30 lbs in 30 days?

mug

mug

Kraken
I need to lose 30 lbs in 30 days me and my crush are both being recruited after not seeing her in 3 years, God aligned these events. So i need to leanmax before our next DEP call

Whats the fastest way to lose weight

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
idk how old you are but im currently alternate day fasting and its working very well, been eating shit the last few eating days so ive just stayed/ lost a bit. but if u do adf and eat clean on ur eating days its easy asf

• Woah
idk how old you are but im currently alternate day fasting and its working very well, been eating shit the last few eating days so ive just stayed/ lost a bit. but if u do adf and eat clean on ur eating days its easy asf
As in you ate one day and starved the other?

• Woah
start incorporating caloric deficit step by step, dont go extreme right away
your body will react badly and go into survival mode if you suddenly cut
eat healthy, no processed foods
meat, dairy, fruits
exercise often
every 2 days decrease your caloric deficit more and more
30lbs in 30 days is insane tho
i wish you best of luck

I need to lose 30 lbs in 30 days me and my crush are both being recruited after not seeing her in 3 years, God aligned these events. So i need to leanmax before our next DEP call

it would take around 3500kcal deficit a day to lose 30lb of fat

You’ll look better losing 15 pounds in a month than 30 bro trust take it from someone who rushed weight loss as well. Lift weights to maintain and even grow newbie gain muscle and do cardio while eating clean and in a 500-700 caloric deficit, get 8 hours of sleep minimum. If you do 30 in a month, your gonna be brain fogged as fuck, sluggish, slow, look like shit (possibly a little worse than before) even if you look thinner when your shirt is off it’s just gonna still be a bunch of fat due to muscle loss, also fucks up your test a bunch

but you could lose water weight in that case start drinking a lot of water and then cut it off while doing cardio and sweating