How to lose baby fat?

mug

mug

Kraken

Look how chad my jaw looks when I do this

Solution
D
I heard ice sculpting works. You could also wait til you get older and your fat pads are reduced or get buccal fat remover.
I heard ice sculpting works. You could also wait til you get older and your fat pads are reduced or get buccal fat remover.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Solution
Wtf how does ur skin looks so firm while looking down?

• +1

Look how chad my jaw looks when I do this

You need to lift weights that plays a big role in losing baby fat worked for me. I played cross country and was 12% body fat but my face looks leaner in my face at 20% when I lifted weights

• +1
You need to lift weights that plays a big role in losing baby fat worked for me. I played cross country and was 12% body fat but my face looks leaner in my face at 20% when I lifted weights
No gyms are near me

No gyms are near me
Push ups, pull ups/chin ups (if you have a playground near you use the bar), body weight squats, sprinting

And from these exercises I mentioned there are a million variations. You are working to get a liceneses soon so this should be good enough for a while

• +1
Push ups, pull ups/chin ups (if you have a playground near you use the bar), body weight squats, sprinting

And from these exercises I mentioned there are a million variations
Ye but I have to work full time and kids are usually on it

Ye but I have to work full time and kids are usually on it
I won't harp for you to do it. If you don't want to do it one excuse is better then any but if you do want to do it you will find a way

• +1
I won't harp for you to do it. If you don't want to do it one excuse is better then any but if you do want to do it you will find a way
Im tired man I’ll find a way eventually I never thought I’d get below 170 but here I am at 160