How to lose face fat

bababoy

bababoy

Iron
i have chubby cheeks and smile lines, how to get rid of them? I eat in deficit, ice my face, but nothing is helping really

If ure still young it’s most likely that fat pads shifting hasn’t really started yet. If not and your already old that’s simply means ur bf% is too high or just poor genetics ig

• +1
Reactions: bababoy
If ure still young it’s most likely that fat pads shifting hasn’t really started yet. If not and your already old that’s simply means ur bf% is too high or just poor genetics ig
im 14 y.o and i mean im not fat but my face looks bloated as hell

im 14 y.o and i mean im not fat but my face looks bloated as hell
If ure 14 you shouldn’t starve urself otherwise ur otherwise ur puberty won’t go right. Also u won’t grow. Since u are 14 it’s most likely baby fat so don’t worry and get off this forum as a 14 year old u shouldn’t be here. Go outside

If ure 14 you shouldn’t starve urself otherwise ur otherwise ur puberty won’t go right. Also u won’t grow. Since u are 14 it’s most likely baby fat so don’t worry and get off this forum as a 14 year old u shouldn’t be here. Go outside
but just because im 14 it doesnt mean i cant take care of my look, i think the sooner you start taking care of your self - the better it is

Bro
but just because im 14 it doesnt mean i cant take care of my look, i think the sooner you start taking care of your self - the better it is
Just eat healthy and excercice. Take a look at a pubertymaxxing guide and then go outside or play some Videogames. A good puberty will make u have a good base

• +1
but just because im 14 it doesnt mean i cant take care of my look, i think the sooner you start taking care of your self - the better it it is
Calorie deficit during puberty????????? I'd wait untill 16-17 to start cutting by then you should also be on test aswell which would make cutting easier

Bulk NOW or your chest is gonna hurt when you step onto a college campus and get height mogged.

• +1
Calorie deficit during puberty????????? I'd wait untill 16-17 to start cutting by then you should also be on test aswell which would make cutting easier

Bulk NOW or your chest is gonna hurt when you step onto a college campus and get height mogged.
u caring about his health then reccomend test at 16:lul:

u caring about his health then reccomend test at 16:lul:
Why are ppl so afraid of testosterone??? EVERY HUMAN BEINGS HAS IT. Girls at 14 hop on progesterone (birth control) and don't die?

The only reason for someone in puberty to not use BIOIDENTICAL TESTOSTERONE is the fact that it converts into estrogen (naturally) which will close growth plates quicker and if you use a AI to lower your estrogen your setting yourself up for low iq/mental retardation

79324.jpg