How to lose facial fat and bloat

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Without losing bf, I'm too lazy for that part, i have fat on my cheeks now for some reason fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Water fast and cut down carbs

too hight estrogen , same for cortisol , drink more water , more cardio , too much salt or sugar

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
i mean. you can lose water, de bloat etc which may give you a temporary boost (fasting, cardio, diuretics are really good for this) but this is not a good solution

just lose bf% to the point where a little bloat doesn't kill your aesthetics as you can't prepare your face all the time if ur engaging IRL activites 24/7 and not narcymaxxing

if ur too lazy to lose bf% then ur not blackpilled enough. losing bf is literally the biggest working looksmax that works unconditionally to everyone without destroying harmony etc. i swear if u cant do that shit you shouldnt bother with anything else

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, Enlil, Heirio and 7 others
liposuctions

i mean. you can lose water, de bloat etc which may give you a temporary boost (fasting, cardio, diuretics are really good for this) but this is not a good solution

just lose bf% to the point where a little bloat doesn't kill your aesthetics as you can't prepare your face all the time if ur engaging IRL activites 24/7 and not narcymaxxing

if ur too lazy to lose bf% then ur not blackpilled enough. losing bf is literally the biggest working looksmax that works unconditionally to everyone without destroying harmony etc. i swear if u cant do that shit you shouldnt bother with anything else
Then how am i eating only 2500 kcal a day without going to gym and not losing weight? When on tdee calculators it says 3000 is my maintenance

• +1
  • So Sad

and then become a skelly
it's a 2 edged-sword

Then how am i eating only 2500 kcal a day without going to gym and not losing weight? When on tdee calculators it says 3000 is my maintenance
dude i dont care. figure it out

just stop measuring yourself to "uhhhhmm should i be eating this much", "uhhm cheat days", "buuuut i went to the gym!!" "I did X,Y,Z and it didn't work out!"

there's a way to get from A->B, just because X,Y,Z didn't work it doesn't mean "you did everything" and "it's out of your control".

nobody cares. the end result is that matters. if you truly want the lean/chiseled face then you'll find the solution / work for it. its trial and error how much you eat and how much you have to train. these calculators are just estimation they could be completely diff. to what i need. my personal calculator TDEE is off by 700-1000 for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, x30001 and middayshowers
3000 for maintenance? Are you fucking 7ft mate?

• +1
  • So Sad
No, that's my maintenance when i am going to gym
That is a lot for sure, unless you run for 3 hours each day or something.I'm not an expert, but you should check if those numbers are true on or

That is a lot for sure, unless you run for 3 hours each day or something.I'm not an expert, but you should check if those numbers are true on or
I guess they are, when i ate 3500kcal i gained 5kg in one month, ah y bloatmax days

• +1
  • So Sad
I guess they are, when i ate 3500kcal i gained 5kg in one month, ah y bloatmax days
Then the numbers are too high for sure. 2500Kcal is probably much closer to your maintenance

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Tdees are bullshit, use sedentary activity.
Don't use all the other bollocks activity levels. Even then I'd bet that it's an over estimate

Then the numbers are too high for sure. 2500Kcal is probably much closer to your maintenance
Will try to eat max 3000kcal now tbh, 3500 seems too much, 5 kg in a month is extreme

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and LowTierNormie
No, that's my maintenance when i am going to gym
When you go gym do you do a lot of cardio
Lifting weights does fuck all for burning calories

When you go gym do you do a lot of cardio
Lifting weights does fuck all for burning calories
No cardio at all, just sit and lift jfl

• +1
  • So Sad