How to lose weight ASAP

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Title. I have exactly 2 weeks. Do I crash diet? I have been losing weight for a couple of weeks and have lost around 3kg but it’s not fast enough. I’m also taking osta for muscle preservation. Dieting is extremely easy also.

Any help is appreciated

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, menas and greycel
Bump

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
u are one of the stupidest people i see here

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and greycel
fat burners dooesnt work you have to go do cardio for 7 days

fat burners dooesnt work you have to go do cardio for 7 days
How much cardio should I do? I already do treadmill for 40 minutes a day is that not enough?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Why do you need to lose weight

water fast for a week

You need to lose 10kg in 2 weeks?

why can't you meet oneitis after 2 months
I’ve lost around 2-3 I need to speed it up I have super fast metabolism so it’s in my favour for cutting

• +1
Title. I have exactly 2 weeks. Do I crash diet? I have been losing weight for a couple of weeks and have lost around 3kg but it’s not fast enough. I’m also taking osta for muscle preservation. Dieting is extremely easy also.

Any help is appreciated
Same situation gonna eat no carb all proteins and 5l water with tons of cardio

• +1
Good luck. Gonna do the same pm

• +1
I didn't see anyone talking about non-exercise activity thermogenisis
like just walk 10k steps a day
cut carbs
high protein
I don't know why this thread is filled with a bunch of stupidity do they seriously believe your body will magically lose a shit ton of weight just from not eating ?

the human body is stubborn it will rapidly adapt to these new drastic changes
like of course you could fast for 2 weeks and lose a shit ton of weight but what's the point ? you'll gain the double of that right after

I don't think you should set a time limit man just drink a shit ton of water a bunch of fruits to make you full a shit ton of meat
TRACK EVERYTHING walk 10k steps minimum everyday do 30 minutes cardio everyday that's like the best thing you could do to lose weight efficiently

and if after 2 weeks you haven't reached your goal then fuck it man
body fat takes decades to build up you think you're gonna lose everything in 2 weeks ?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
and 10k steps a day

trust me it DOES a difference neating is goated idk why people on org barely talk about it

I didn't see anyone talking about non-exercise activity thermogenisis
like just walk 10k steps a day
cut carbs
high protein
I don't know why this thread is filled with a bunch of stupidity do they seriously believe your body will magically lose a shit ton of weight just from not eating ?

the human body is stubborn it will rapidly adapt to these new drastic changes
like of course you could fast for 2 weeks and lose a shit ton of weight but what's the point ? you'll gain the double of that right after

I don't think you should set a time limit man just drink a shit ton of water a bunch of fruits to make you full a shit ton of meat
TRACK EVERYTHING walk 10k steps minimum everyday do 30 minutes cardio everyday that's like the best thing you could do to lose weight efficiently

and if after 2 weeks you haven't reached your goal then fuck it man
body fat takes decades to build up you think you're gonna lose everything in 2 weeks ?
I’m not trying to lose everything in 2 weeks just cut down to at least 15% I’m like 17-18 right now. And I have extremely fast metabolism I’ve already lost 3kg in under 2 weeks.

• +1
and 10k steps a day

trust me it DOES a difference neating is goated idk why people on org barely talk about it
How is that different to just doing HIIT or treadmill though?

• +1

Any help is appreciated
is it for prom?

just doing HIIT
havent read that shit in a long time lol
pretty sure hiit is crossfitter fag cope i forgot why ill do research when i get home
but there's a reason why you don't see top tier bodybuilder do these

• +1
Reactions: menas and thebuffdon690
No a party lol
mf just debloat then alongside all i listed above im pretty sure monbébou @pneumocystosis posted a good thread on something u could use

• +1
bang out cardio on treadmill at puregym or sumn and eat less
Already doing that. I’m losing weight it’s just not fast enough. I don’t need to be shredded or anything just not fat

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and halloweed
mf just debloat then alongside all i listed above im pretty sure monbébou @pneumocystosis posted a good thread on something u could use
What do I use for debloat. Also debloatinf probably won’t help cuz I’m covered with fat lol so that’s not the problem I can’t see any bones

• +1
What do I use for debloat. Also debloatinf probably won’t help cuz I’m covered with fat lol so that’s not the problem I can’t see any bones
i cant find his guide ffs its something about fluo idk but yeah useless if you're chubby