how to low inhib

hybobu

hybobu

maxxed out at 15
im willing to do anything at this point, i know what to do and what i want to do yet i seem to do nothing about it. I have no will left, the only will left in me is to do whatever it takes to not give a fuck and just do it. Like i know i want to eat good or do this yet i just do the same bullshit ive been doing everyday for the past 2 years

ANYTHING

any drugs, any method. i dont care, preferably the easier ones to do first but if i have no choice i will just start taking drugs from time to time to get in the habit of doing

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Outerz14
im willing to do anything at this point, i know what to do and what i want to do yet i seem to do nothing about it. I have no will left, the only will left in me is to do whatever it takes to not give a fuck and just do it. Like i know i want to eat good or do this yet i just do the same bullshit ive been doing everyday for the past 2 years

ANYTHING

any drugs, any method. i dont care, preferably the easier ones to do first but if i have no choice i will just start taking drugs from time to time to get in the habit of doing
XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and hybobu
im still trying to figure this out myself

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
  1. Alprazolam (Xanax)
    • Class: Benzodiazepine
    • Typical Dosage: 0.25 mg to 0.5 mg taken orally three times a day.
    • Use: Primarily prescribed for anxiety disorders, particularly panic disorder and social anxiety.
    • Details: Highly addictive with a rapid onset of action; misuse can lead to severe dependence. Over time, tolerance develops, leading to increased dosage requirements.
  2. Clonazepam (Klonopin)
    • Typical Dosage: 0.5 mg to 1 mg twice daily.
    • Use: Prescribed for panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and social phobia.
    • Details: Long half-life and potent sedative effects; high potential for addiction, especially with prolonged use.
  3. Lorazepam (Ativan)
    • Typical Dosage: 1 mg to 3 mg per day, divided into two or three doses.
    • Use: Effective in treating anxiety and sedation for anxiety-induced insomnia.
    • Details: Strong sedative properties; dependency can develop quickly. Sudden cessation after prolonged use can lead to withdrawal symptoms.
  4. Diazepam (Valium)
    • Typical Dosage: 2 mg to 10 mg, two to four times daily.
    • Use: Used for managing anxiety disorders and alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
    • Details: Well-known for its calming effects; high potential for dependence, especially if taken regularly over long periods.
  5. Phenobarbital
    • Class: Barbiturate
    • Typical Dosage: 30 mg to 120 mg per day, divided into doses.
    • Use: Originally used as a sedative-hypnotic, now occasionally used for its anxiolytic properties.
    • Details: Extremely addictive and dangerous with a narrow therapeutic index. Overdose can lead to fatal respiratory depression.
  6. Pregabalin (Lyrica)
    • Class: Anticonvulsant/Neuropathic pain agent
    • Typical Dosage: 150 mg to 600 mg per day, divided into two or three doses.
    • Use: Used for generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) and social anxiety.
    • Details: Can cause euphoria and is sometimes misused; withdrawal can occur after long-term use.
  7. Gabapentin (Neurontin)
    • Class: Anticonvulsant
    • Typical Dosage: 300 mg to 900 mg three times daily.
    • Use: Off-label for anxiety disorders, particularly in treatment-resistant cases.
    • Details: Often considered for patients with anxiety coexisting with chronic pain. Can lead to misuse and dependency.
  8. Buspirone (Buspar)
    • Class: Anxiolytic (non-benzodiazepine)
    • Typical Dosage: 15 mg to 60 mg per day, divided into two or three doses.
    • Use: Primarily prescribed for generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) and social anxiety.
    • Details: Has a lower risk of dependence compared to benzodiazepines, but misuse potential still exists in those with substance use disorder history.
  9. Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol)
    • Typical Dosage: 0.5 mg to 1 mg, used at night.
    • Use: Intended for severe insomnia but used off-label for its anxiolytic effects.
    • Details: Not legally available in some countries due to its misuse potential; known for causing deep sedation and memory blackouts.
  10. Hydroxyzine (Vistaril, Atarax)
  • Class: Antihistamine with anxiolytic properties
  • Typical Dosage: 25 mg to 100 mg up to four times a day.
  • Use: Used in managing anxiety and tension.
  • Details: Although it is non-addictive, it can be abused for its sedative effects.
Misc:
  1. Ketamine (Esketamine)
    • Class: NMDA receptor antagonist
    • Typical Dosage: Intranasal administration, 56 mg to 84 mg twice a week.
    • Use: Prescribed for treatment-resistant depression and severe anxiety disorders.
    • Details: Very restricted access due to potential for dissociative and hallucinogenic effects, as well as the risk of addiction.
  2. Clomipramine (Anafranil)
    • Class: Tricyclic antidepressant (TCA)
    • Typical Dosage: 25 mg to 100 mg per day, can be adjusted to a maximum of 250 mg per day.
    • Use: Primarily for obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), also used off-label for social anxiety.
    • Details: Requires careful monitoring due to its side effect profile, including cardiovascular risks. Access can be restricted based on the severity of conditions.
Other shit:
  • Alcohol (no shit! :lul:)
    • Description: A common depressant that reduces anxiety and lowers inhibitions.
    • Use: Consumed as a beverage (beer, wine, spirits).
    • Details: Widely available and socially accepted, alcohol can quickly reduce social anxiety. However, regular use can lead to alcohol dependence, liver damage, and other health issues. Over time, the dose needed to achieve the desired effect increases, leading to a vicious cycle of consumption and dependence.
  • Cannabis (Marijuana)
    • Description: A psychoactive drug from the Cannabis plant, often used for its calming and euphoric effects.
    • Use: Smoked, vaped, or ingested as edibles.
    • Details: Some strains, particularly indica-dominant ones, are known for their relaxation and anxiety-reducing effects. However, chronic use can lead to dependency, cognitive impairments, and exacerbation of anxiety or paranoia in some individuals.
  • Kratom
    • Description: A tropical tree native to Southeast Asia, whose leaves have psychoactive properties.
    • Use: Consumed as a tea, powder, or capsule.
    • Details: At low doses, kratom acts as a stimulant, while at higher doses, it has sedative and pain-relieving effects. It can reduce anxiety and improve sociability, but is also addictive and can cause serious side effects, including dependence, withdrawal, and liver toxicity.
  • Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate (GHB) (I'm not responsible if you do that shit lmaooo :lul:)
    • Description: A central nervous system depressant with sedative and euphoric effects.
    • Use: Taken in liquid or powder form.
    • Details: Known for its powerful disinhibiting effects, GHB is sometimes used illicitly in party settings. However, it has a high potential for abuse and addiction, with dangerous side effects, including unconsciousness, respiratory depression, and even death.
  • Psilocybin (Magic Mushrooms)
    • Description: A naturally occurring psychedelic compound found in certain mushrooms.
    • Use: Consumed by eating dried mushrooms or brewing them into a tea.
    • Details: While primarily known for its hallucinogenic properties, psilocybin can also reduce anxiety and enhance feelings of empathy and connectedness in controlled doses. However, the risk of "bad trips" and psychological distress is significant, particularly in unsupervised settings.
  • Ecstasy (MDMA)
    • Description: A synthetic drug that acts as a stimulant and hallucinogen.
    • Use: Typically taken in pill or capsule form.
    • Details: MDMA is known for its ability to reduce social anxiety and increase feelings of empathy and connection. However, it is highly addictive and can cause severe side effects, including dehydration, hyperthermia, and neurotoxicity with long-term use.
  • Cocaine
    • Description: A powerful stimulant that increases levels of dopamine in the brain.
    • Use: Snorted, smoked (as crack cocaine), or injected.
    • Details: Cocaine can increase confidence and reduce social anxiety, making users feel more talkative and socially adept. However, it is highly addictive, with severe physical and psychological side effects, including paranoia, heart attack, and stroke.
  • Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
    • Description: A gas with anesthetic and euphoric properties, commonly used in dental procedures.
    • Use: Inhaled through a mask or balloon.
    • Details: Nitrous oxide can induce a brief state of euphoria and relaxation, reducing social inhibitions. While not physically addictive, it can be psychologically addictive, and misuse can lead to oxygen deprivation, nerve damage, and cognitive impairments.
  • Social Stimulants (Caffeine, Nicotine)
    • Description: Legal stimulants that can enhance alertness and reduce anxiety in social situations.
    • Use: Consumed as coffee, tea, energy drinks, or tobacco products.
    • Details: While these substances are legal and widely accepted, they can also be habit-forming. Caffeine, in particular, can enhance mood and reduce social anxiety, while nicotine, through smoking or vaping, can provide a calming effect. Overuse, however, can lead to dependence and adverse health effects.
  • Performance-Enhancing Drugs (Beta-Blockers)
    • Description: Medications primarily used to treat cardiovascular conditions but also used off-label to manage performance anxiety.
    • Use: Taken orally in tablet form.
    • Details: Beta-blockers such as propranolol are used by some individuals to reduce physical symptoms of anxiety (like trembling or sweating) in high-stress situations. While not addictive, misuse can lead to side effects, including fatigue, dizziness, and in severe cases, heart problems.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: nathan