How to lower adhd symptoms?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
In a non med type way? Someone pls help, i can't watch movies or listen to music cause i get bored and just stoo on 1/3 of the way.
@kjsbdfiusdf @Toodlydood

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6403
lol i also cant watch a movie without pausing it like 50 times is this some kind of disease or what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 13476 and 1 other person
my symptoms are basically gone now

I stopped eating starches, and I eat around 200g of sugar now, mostly from fruit and milk.

+ obviously stopped eating PUFAs, avoid common inflammatory additives like carrageen and I supplement aspirin here and there

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and TsarTsar444
lol i also cant watch a movie without pausing it like 50 times is this some kind of disease or what
you probably could watch a movie in a cinema/big tv setting
i think its hard to watch a movie without pausing on a phone or computer because theres so much simulation available jfl

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 14826
my symptoms are basically gone now

I stopped eating starches, and I eat around 200g of sugar now, mostly from fruit and milk.

+ obviously stopped eating PUFAs, avoid common inflammatory additives like carrageen and I supplement aspirin here and there
White bread okay?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6403
White bread okay?
it's better than whole grain bread, only cause of concern is it's iron enrichment, if it isn't iron enriched it's fine

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
put cock in eye

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, doncel and Deleted member 14826
it's better than whole grain bread, only cause of concern is it's iron enrichment, if it isn't iron enriched it's fine
Why is iron bad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • So Sad
Peaty thread

Excercise was the first thing recommended to me after my teacher noticed my symptoms in 3rd grade, unluckily my dad didn't enroll me into a boxing school like my teacher recommended.

But yeah in 2016 i was in taekwondo, it really helped with my adhd, it was a good time.

• +1
Also if you google, excercise is the first thing
Screenshot 20210826 010131 Chrome

Meditation

• +1

Post ideal diet

• +1
Reactions: doncel and Atem Rah